亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Opposition parties threaten to pull out of South Sudan's peace talks

      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-06 02:13:36

      JUBA, July 5 (Xinhua) -- A coalition of South Sudanese opposition political parties on Thursday threatened to pull out of the ongoing peace talks in Khartoum, Sudan over what it called imbalance in a proposed power sharing formula.

      Peter Mayen, head of the eight-member South Sudan Umbrella Coalition of Political Parties for Peace and Democratic Transformation, said they reject the revised power sharing pact which gives the opposition parties one ministerial position and 17 parliamentary seats.

      "Some parties are actually thinking about withdrawing from the process itself because generally we should expect a better proposal from time to time. What we have been seeing is a shift from position one to the other side," Mayen told UN-backed radio Miraya from Khartoum.

      Last week, President Salva Kiir and rebel leader Riek Machar signed a cessation of hostilities agreement in Khartoum and pledged to end more than four years of fighting.

      But the pact was broken hours after it took effect and the parties have been trading blame games on one another.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013, and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world. The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      A peace deal signed in August 2015 between the rival leaders under United Nations pressure led to the establishment of a transitional unity government, but was shattered by renewed fighting in July 2016.

      Sudan is continuing with mediation efforts initiated by East African regional bloc, Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) in a bid to find political solution to the South Sudan conflict.

      The Sudanese mediation team on Wednesday availed a revised version of the power sharing formula which the warring parties had rejected in May.

      "Whenever people expect better things, things get worse than the matter, but generally none of the parties agreed to the proposal," Mayen added.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Opposition parties threaten to pull out of South Sudan's peace talks

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-06 02:13:36

      JUBA, July 5 (Xinhua) -- A coalition of South Sudanese opposition political parties on Thursday threatened to pull out of the ongoing peace talks in Khartoum, Sudan over what it called imbalance in a proposed power sharing formula.

      Peter Mayen, head of the eight-member South Sudan Umbrella Coalition of Political Parties for Peace and Democratic Transformation, said they reject the revised power sharing pact which gives the opposition parties one ministerial position and 17 parliamentary seats.

      "Some parties are actually thinking about withdrawing from the process itself because generally we should expect a better proposal from time to time. What we have been seeing is a shift from position one to the other side," Mayen told UN-backed radio Miraya from Khartoum.

      Last week, President Salva Kiir and rebel leader Riek Machar signed a cessation of hostilities agreement in Khartoum and pledged to end more than four years of fighting.

      But the pact was broken hours after it took effect and the parties have been trading blame games on one another.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013, and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world. The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      A peace deal signed in August 2015 between the rival leaders under United Nations pressure led to the establishment of a transitional unity government, but was shattered by renewed fighting in July 2016.

      Sudan is continuing with mediation efforts initiated by East African regional bloc, Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) in a bid to find political solution to the South Sudan conflict.

      The Sudanese mediation team on Wednesday availed a revised version of the power sharing formula which the warring parties had rejected in May.

      "Whenever people expect better things, things get worse than the matter, but generally none of the parties agreed to the proposal," Mayen added.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521373043911
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久一二三四区中文字幕| 无码aⅴ精品一区二区三区| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 精品一区二区三区人妻久久| 蜜桃精品一区二区三区视频| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 日本 欧美 制服 中文 国产| 久久夜色撩人精品国产小说| 天堂一区二区三区av| 亚洲人成网站久久久综合 | 久久精品国产88久久综合| 日韩av一中美av一中文字慕| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 一本大道人妻中文字幕| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 女女热在线视频精品| 亚洲人成网站在小说| 日韩高清av一区二区| 日本专区一区二区三区在线| 九九在线中文字幕无码| 50岁熟妇的呻吟声对白| 亚洲成AV人无码中文字幕| 成在线人免费无码高潮喷水 | 黄色免费在线网址| 日本熟妇xxx| 国产亚洲av手机在线观看| 国产免费的视频一区二区| 亚洲成av人在线观看无堂无码| 久久久久亚洲AV成人网站软件| 亚洲老女人区一区二视频| 国产精品亚洲美女av网站| 成人无码www免费视频| 乱码视频午夜在线观看| 青青草针对华人超碰在线 | 美女胸18下看禁止免费视频| 亚洲欧美日韩在线一区| 梅河口市| 久久中文字幕亚洲精品最新| 亚洲精品欧美二区三区中文字幕| 亚洲无人区码一码二码三码区别| 中文字幕日本人妻一区|