"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. man pleads not guilty in Charlottesville attack

      Source: Xinhua    2018-07-06 14:11:15

      WASHINGTON, July 5 (Xinhua) -- An Ohio man accused of perpetrating the deadly car attack in Charlottesville in the state of Virginia during last summer's violent "Unite the Right Rally" pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges on Thursday.

      James Alex Fields Jr., 21, of Maumee, Ohio, entered the plea during his initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Charlottesville. He was indicted last week on 30 federal charges, including hate crimes resulting in death and bodily injury.

      Last year's rally in historic Charlottesville, held on August 12, was to protest cities taking down Confederate statues.

      Multiple groups and individuals, including Fields, engaged in chants promoting or expressing white supremacist and other racist and anti-Semitic views before clashing violently with counter-protesters.

      A 32-year-old woman was killed and 19 others were injured when Fields, described by a former teacher as having a keen interest in Nazi Germany and Adolf Hitler, allegedly drove a car into the crowd of counter-protesters and fled the scene.

      Fields was arrested shortly after the hit-and-run, and has also been charged with murder and other crimes under Virginia law. He is set to face trial on those charges later this year.

      Fields' attorneys made no request for bail on Thursday.

      One of the federal charges Fields faces carries the death penalty but prosecutors have not decided yet whether they would seek that punishment.

      U.S. President Donald Trump drew a firestorm of criticism following the Charlottesville incident when he said "both sides" were to blame for the violence.

      Hundreds of people are expected to participate in a demonstration near the White House in Washington D.C. this summer on the one-year anniversary of the deadly rally.

      The event was planned by Jason Kessler, who helped organize the "Unite the Right" rally.

      Editor: xuxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. man pleads not guilty in Charlottesville attack

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-06 14:11:15

      WASHINGTON, July 5 (Xinhua) -- An Ohio man accused of perpetrating the deadly car attack in Charlottesville in the state of Virginia during last summer's violent "Unite the Right Rally" pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges on Thursday.

      James Alex Fields Jr., 21, of Maumee, Ohio, entered the plea during his initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Charlottesville. He was indicted last week on 30 federal charges, including hate crimes resulting in death and bodily injury.

      Last year's rally in historic Charlottesville, held on August 12, was to protest cities taking down Confederate statues.

      Multiple groups and individuals, including Fields, engaged in chants promoting or expressing white supremacist and other racist and anti-Semitic views before clashing violently with counter-protesters.

      A 32-year-old woman was killed and 19 others were injured when Fields, described by a former teacher as having a keen interest in Nazi Germany and Adolf Hitler, allegedly drove a car into the crowd of counter-protesters and fled the scene.

      Fields was arrested shortly after the hit-and-run, and has also been charged with murder and other crimes under Virginia law. He is set to face trial on those charges later this year.

      Fields' attorneys made no request for bail on Thursday.

      One of the federal charges Fields faces carries the death penalty but prosecutors have not decided yet whether they would seek that punishment.

      U.S. President Donald Trump drew a firestorm of criticism following the Charlottesville incident when he said "both sides" were to blame for the violence.

      Hundreds of people are expected to participate in a demonstration near the White House in Washington D.C. this summer on the one-year anniversary of the deadly rally.

      The event was planned by Jason Kessler, who helped organize the "Unite the Right" rally.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373058401
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲精品一区二区三区| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 中文字幕av无码免费一区| 欧美gv在线| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 波多野结衣中文字幕久久| 无码人妻视频一区二区三区| 日本一区二区三区在线播放| 怡春院欧美一区二区三区免费| 日本三区视频| 国产成人亚洲精品色欲AV| 一区国产二区亚洲三区另类| 国产羞涩免费视频在线观看| 不打码在线观看一区二区三区视频| 欧美中出在线| 海丰县| 91自国产精品中文字幕| 加勒比无码专区中文字幕| 欧美亚洲国产丝袜在线| 精选国产av精选一区二区三区 | 亚洲av成色精品久久私人影院| 青青自拍三级视频一区| 三级黄色片一区二区三区| 霍邱县| 人妻少妇精品系列一区二区| 精品91亚洲高清在线观看| 国产精品18久久久久网站| 无码专区无码专区视频网址| 视频一区视频二区中文字幕| 久久精品国产99国产精品| 大地资源免费视频观看| 日本精品videossex黑人| 久久人妻av中文字幕| 国产成人精品男人的天堂网站| 国产高潮精品一区二区三区av| 国产自产拍精品视频免费看| 国产熟女精品一区二区三区| 亚洲成人免费无码| 亚洲一本之道高清乱码| 色熟妇人妻久久中文字幕| 国产传媒剧情久久久av|