亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Trump administration to use DNA tests to meet court deadline for reuniting families separated at border
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-07-06 22:03:51 | Editor: huaxia

      A protester attends the "Families Belong Together" rally in New York, the United States, on June 30, 2018. Tens of thousands of Americans marched and rallied across the United States to protest the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" immigration policy resulting in over 2,000 children separated from their families who crossed the border illegally. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

      WASHINGTON, July 5 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump's administration is using DNA tests to reunite children and their migrant parents after they were separated at the U.S.-Mexico border, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said Thursday.

      The agency said compared to verifying documents such as birth certificates, the DNA process is a faster and more accurate method to reunite children aged under 5 with their parents by July 10, and all the children by July 26 -- deadlines set by U.S. Judge Dana Sabraw in San Diego last month.

      During a press call with reporters, an HHS official said the method will ensure that children are not handed over to someone falsely claiming to be their parents.

      Personnel from HHS, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and the Department of Homeland Security will collect cheek swab DNA samples from children and parents for the verification.

      HHS Secretary Alex Azar didn't give a specific number of children to be reunited with their families under the court order, only saying it would be less than 3,000.

      He also expressed frustration with the deadline, describing it as extreme and artificial.

      The Trump administration's "zero-tolerance" policy dictates that all immigrants arriving in the U.S. illegally should be detained under federal custody and prosecuted.

      Children traveling with their parents were separated from their families, sparking domestic and global outrage. Facing the backlash, Trump signed an executive order on June 20, replacing the family separation with detaining entire families together, including children. The new order ignores the legal time limits on the detention of minority groups.

      The administration announced last week that it will now hold families together for longer than 20 days.

      According to government figures, between May 5 and June 9, over 2,300 immigrants were separated from their families after illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Trump administration to use DNA tests to meet court deadline for reuniting families separated at border

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-06 22:03:51

      A protester attends the "Families Belong Together" rally in New York, the United States, on June 30, 2018. Tens of thousands of Americans marched and rallied across the United States to protest the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" immigration policy resulting in over 2,000 children separated from their families who crossed the border illegally. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

      WASHINGTON, July 5 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump's administration is using DNA tests to reunite children and their migrant parents after they were separated at the U.S.-Mexico border, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said Thursday.

      The agency said compared to verifying documents such as birth certificates, the DNA process is a faster and more accurate method to reunite children aged under 5 with their parents by July 10, and all the children by July 26 -- deadlines set by U.S. Judge Dana Sabraw in San Diego last month.

      During a press call with reporters, an HHS official said the method will ensure that children are not handed over to someone falsely claiming to be their parents.

      Personnel from HHS, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and the Department of Homeland Security will collect cheek swab DNA samples from children and parents for the verification.

      HHS Secretary Alex Azar didn't give a specific number of children to be reunited with their families under the court order, only saying it would be less than 3,000.

      He also expressed frustration with the deadline, describing it as extreme and artificial.

      The Trump administration's "zero-tolerance" policy dictates that all immigrants arriving in the U.S. illegally should be detained under federal custody and prosecuted.

      Children traveling with their parents were separated from their families, sparking domestic and global outrage. Facing the backlash, Trump signed an executive order on June 20, replacing the family separation with detaining entire families together, including children. The new order ignores the legal time limits on the detention of minority groups.

      The administration announced last week that it will now hold families together for longer than 20 days.

      According to government figures, between May 5 and June 9, over 2,300 immigrants were separated from their families after illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.

      010020070750000000000000011100001373066001
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 西西人体大胆视频无码| 免费福利视频二区三区| 国产精品亚洲专区无码不卡| 视频精品亚洲一区二区| 久久成人麻豆午夜电影| 亚州少妇无套内射激情视频| 亚洲中文字幕无线无码毛片 | 国产无码swag专区| 亚洲日韩va在线视频| 亚洲第一黄片大全| 天天中文字幕av天天爽| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 无码a级毛片免费视频内谢| 女人与牲口性恔配视频免费| 国产一区二区三区视频了| 国产成人aa在线观看视频 | 男人的av天堂狠狠操| 97成人精品视频在线播放| 亚洲红杏AV无码专区首页| 亚洲午夜福利精品无码| AV狠狠色超碰丁香婷婷综合久久 | 久久久久无码精品国| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品视频中文字幕 | 国产成人久久精品亚洲小说| 无夜精品久久久久久| 秋霞人妻无码中文字幕| 人妻少妇啊灬啊灬用力啊快| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 无码人妻专区免费视频| 在线五月婷婷| 国产成人自拍视频在线免费| 柞水县| 亚洲成AV人在线观看网址| 天堂а√在线地址在线| 午夜不卡亚洲视频| 国产女主播在线一区二区| 成全视频大全高清全集| 在线免费观看a视频| 国产激情无码Av毛片久久| 国产三级自拍视频在线| 亚洲国产欧美久久香综合|