"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Foreign divers begin to dive to reach boys trapped in Thai cave in underwater extraction effort
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-08 18:42:50

      CHIANG RAI, Thailand, July 8 (Xinhua) -- Three of 13 foreign diving experts have begun diving to reach the 13 people trapped in a cave in northern Thailand in a bid to extract them out, a statement released by Chiang Rai public relation body said on Sunday.

      The 13 foreign cave diving experts have entered the cave to join the rescue operation since 10 a.m. local time on Sunday. The 12 boys and their coach will be dived out of the cave.

      According to the statement, international rescue teams from the U.S., China, Australia and Europe are stationed along tunnel walls from the entrance of the cave to chamber 3, a safe command center inside the cave, to support the extraction.

      The public relation body said no kids have been dived out so far.

      Twelve footballers, aged between 11 and 16, and their coach, 25, went missing in the cave in northern Thailand's Chiang Rai Province on June 23. They were located on a small cliff about four km away from the cave entrance when the search entered the ninth day on July 2.

      Narongsak Osottanakorn, head of the rescue mission, said that the first boy could emerge out of the cave at around 9:00 p.m. local time if the operation went smoothly.

      Editor: Li Xia
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Foreign divers begin to dive to reach boys trapped in Thai cave in underwater extraction effort

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-08 18:42:50
      [Editor: huaxia]

      CHIANG RAI, Thailand, July 8 (Xinhua) -- Three of 13 foreign diving experts have begun diving to reach the 13 people trapped in a cave in northern Thailand in a bid to extract them out, a statement released by Chiang Rai public relation body said on Sunday.

      The 13 foreign cave diving experts have entered the cave to join the rescue operation since 10 a.m. local time on Sunday. The 12 boys and their coach will be dived out of the cave.

      According to the statement, international rescue teams from the U.S., China, Australia and Europe are stationed along tunnel walls from the entrance of the cave to chamber 3, a safe command center inside the cave, to support the extraction.

      The public relation body said no kids have been dived out so far.

      Twelve footballers, aged between 11 and 16, and their coach, 25, went missing in the cave in northern Thailand's Chiang Rai Province on June 23. They were located on a small cliff about four km away from the cave entrance when the search entered the ninth day on July 2.

      Narongsak Osottanakorn, head of the rescue mission, said that the first boy could emerge out of the cave at around 9:00 p.m. local time if the operation went smoothly.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373102661
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 永久免费的拍拍拍网站| 久久精品中文字幕有码| 欧美日一级片| 夜夜躁狠狠躁日日躁2022| 小粉嫩直流白浆| 日韩熟女熟妇久久精品综合| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线下载| 人妻少妇精品一区二区三区| 亚洲综合另类小说色区| 粉嫩av一区二区三区蜜臀| 国产无码网站在线观看| 国产欧美日本亚洲精品一4区| 一区二区三区在线观看日本视频| 欧美亚洲国产精品久久久久| 亚洲中文字幕麻豆一区| 亚洲免费视频一区二区三区| 精品久久亚洲一级α| 国产亚洲欧洲aⅴ综合一区| 蜜臀久久精品亚洲一区| 麻豆一区二区三区久久| 无码成人精品区在线观看| japanese护士高潮| 威宁| 高清高速无码一区二区| 人妻少妇一区二区三区| 91成人午夜性a一级毛片| 人人草人人做人人爱| 无码写真精品永久福利在线| 久久精品国产亚洲av高清3p| 宁阳县| 亚洲中文字幕中文字幕中文字幕 | 久久精品综合国产二区| 日本久久久精品国产一区| 无码精品一区二区三区超碰| 无码熟妇人妻av在线c0930| 国产精品一区日韩专区| 国产欧美一区二区三区视频在线观看| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| av一区二区精品在线| 2021久久精品国产99国产| 亚洲av日韩精品一区二区不卡|