"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Two captains charged in Phuket tour boats accident in Thailand
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-08 21:28:23

      PHUKET, July 8 (Xinhua) -- Local Thai police said Sunday they have charged two captains with negligence for the capsizing of two boats on Thursday in the seawaters of southern Thailand which has left 42 dead and 14 still missing.

      Local police authority said the captain of boat Phoenix had been charged with negligence causing deaths and the captain of boat Serenita had been charged with negligence causing physical and mental damage to others.

      Both boats, Phoenix and Serenita, were overturned in rough seas off the coast of Phuket island Thursday afternoon with more than 130 tourists and crew on board, among whom 127 were Chinese. Phuket provincial governor Norraphat Plodthong confirmed that all the dead and missing passengers were Chinese.

      At a joint press conference held at Chalong Pier on the island Sunday, Police Major General Theerapol Thipcharoen, the Phuket Police Chief, said that the authority had summoned the two captains for further investigation on the cause of the accident.

      Thai Minister of Tourism and Sports Weerasak Kowsurat said that the Thai government had paid high attention to the rescue and other work for the accident. The government will not give up searching the missing passengers and will not tolerate anyone accountable for legal responsibilities.

      According to Lyu Jian, Chinese ambassador to Thailand, Chinese staff will join in Thai authorities' investigation on the cause of the accident. The ambassador also asked the Thai government to improve tourism environment and management in order to further strengthen China-Thailand tourism cooperation in the future.

      Two rescue teams from China joined Thai military on Sunday to search for the missing. According to the governor, rescue teams of both countries conducted underwater search for the missing around the sunken Phoenix. Thai navy and air force searched on the surface of the water and in the air.

      To help family members of the dead and injured with aftercare issues, local government has set up liaison stations in Phuket international airport, Phuket Provincial Administration Organization Hospital and Vachira Phuket Hospital. A service center was also set up at Phuket provincial government office.

      So far more than 50 Chinese have arrived in Phuket to identify their family members who died in the accident and take care their injured family members.

      The cause of the accident is still under investigation.

      Editor: Li Xia
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Two captains charged in Phuket tour boats accident in Thailand

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-08 21:28:23
      [Editor: huaxia]

      PHUKET, July 8 (Xinhua) -- Local Thai police said Sunday they have charged two captains with negligence for the capsizing of two boats on Thursday in the seawaters of southern Thailand which has left 42 dead and 14 still missing.

      Local police authority said the captain of boat Phoenix had been charged with negligence causing deaths and the captain of boat Serenita had been charged with negligence causing physical and mental damage to others.

      Both boats, Phoenix and Serenita, were overturned in rough seas off the coast of Phuket island Thursday afternoon with more than 130 tourists and crew on board, among whom 127 were Chinese. Phuket provincial governor Norraphat Plodthong confirmed that all the dead and missing passengers were Chinese.

      At a joint press conference held at Chalong Pier on the island Sunday, Police Major General Theerapol Thipcharoen, the Phuket Police Chief, said that the authority had summoned the two captains for further investigation on the cause of the accident.

      Thai Minister of Tourism and Sports Weerasak Kowsurat said that the Thai government had paid high attention to the rescue and other work for the accident. The government will not give up searching the missing passengers and will not tolerate anyone accountable for legal responsibilities.

      According to Lyu Jian, Chinese ambassador to Thailand, Chinese staff will join in Thai authorities' investigation on the cause of the accident. The ambassador also asked the Thai government to improve tourism environment and management in order to further strengthen China-Thailand tourism cooperation in the future.

      Two rescue teams from China joined Thai military on Sunday to search for the missing. According to the governor, rescue teams of both countries conducted underwater search for the missing around the sunken Phoenix. Thai navy and air force searched on the surface of the water and in the air.

      To help family members of the dead and injured with aftercare issues, local government has set up liaison stations in Phuket international airport, Phuket Provincial Administration Organization Hospital and Vachira Phuket Hospital. A service center was also set up at Phuket provincial government office.

      So far more than 50 Chinese have arrived in Phuket to identify their family members who died in the accident and take care their injured family members.

      The cause of the accident is still under investigation.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373105391
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美日韩精品高清| 国产片av片永久免费观看| 狼友AV在线| 亚洲产在线精品亚洲第一站一| 亚洲色欲Aⅴ无码一区二区| 97天天摸天天爽天天碰 | 中文无码av在线亚洲电影| 国产97公开成人免费视频| 老妇xxxxx性开放| 久久精品免视看国产成人| 激情综合网激情五月俺也想| 色欧美片视频在线观看| 四虎亚洲精品| 91亚洲一线产区二线产区| 羞羞午夜爽爽爽影视大全| 无码精品国产午夜| 麻豆国产成人AV网| 亚洲蜜芽在线精品一区| 亚洲一区二区三区精品在线| 亚洲传媒av一区二区三区| 国产精品九九久久一区hh| 精品国产日韩无 影视| 97久久精品人人澡人人爽| 99久久精品免费观看国产| 放荡人妻一区二区三区| 久久国产精品久久国产精品 | 亚洲欧美国产成人综合不卡| 亚洲综合久久一本久道| 国产成人cao在线| 免费人成视频网站在线| 亚洲爆乳大丰满无码专区| 免费精品国产男女性高| 一本伊大人香蕉久久网手机| 国产顶级熟妇高潮xxxxx| 在线看免费观看日本特黄一级| 亚洲 欧美日韩 综合 国产| 一区欧美在线动漫| 南川市| 精品亚洲人伦一区二区三区| 国产日产亚洲系列av| 一区二区三区精品高清日韩美|