亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      South Sudan says security situation relatively calm after truce

      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-09 02:19:21

      JUBA, July 8 (Xinhua) -- South Sudanese President Salva Kiir said Sunday the general security situation in the east African nation is relatively calm after warring parties inked a cease-fire deal last month in Khartoum.

      In a written statement read by the country's First Vice President Taban Deng Gai on the eve of 7th Independence Day anniversary, Kiir said the government and opposition forces have observed the permanent cease-fire and hope for reaching a sustainable pact.

      President Kiir is still in Ugandan capital, Kampala on a peace mission which is of the ongoing regional efforts to end the conflict in South Sudan.

      Kiir called on international partners, region to continue supporting the Inter-Governmental Authority on Development-led mediation for his country to achieve stability.

      "We are working very hard to improve the security situation in the country so that our citizens who have taken refuge in the neighboring countries and in the Diaspora could come back home," Kiir said.

      The government on Friday cancelled plans to celebrate this year's independence anniversary for the third consecutive year due to the financial difficulties facing the world's newest nation.

      Meanwhile, the South Sudan parties on Friday signed a deal on transitional security arrangements in Khartoum to pave the way for smooth implementation of the security sector during the transitional period.

      Under the deal, the two warring parties agreed that the prisoners of war and detainees shall be released immediately under the supervision of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).

      They also resolved to guarantee movement of citizens, commodities and service and also open humanitarian corridors for relief.

      Government's spokesperson Michael Makuei lauded the security deal, saying it marked the beginning of genuine peace in South Sudan.

      "I call upon all the people and all the opposition groups to respect and abide by the permanent ceasefire and with this, I say congratulations to the people of the Republic of South Sudan for this peace which has been achieved," Makuei said.

      South Sudan's conflict that has now entered its fifth year which erupted in late 2013 after forces loyal to President Salva Kiir and his former deputy Riek Machar engaged in combat.

      The 2015 peace agreement to end the violence was again violated in July 2016 when the rival factions resumed fighting in the capital, Juba, forcing Machar to flee into exile.

      Millions of South Sudanese civilians have sought refuge in neighboring countries as the conflict rages on despite attempts by international players to end it.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      South Sudan says security situation relatively calm after truce

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-09 02:19:21

      JUBA, July 8 (Xinhua) -- South Sudanese President Salva Kiir said Sunday the general security situation in the east African nation is relatively calm after warring parties inked a cease-fire deal last month in Khartoum.

      In a written statement read by the country's First Vice President Taban Deng Gai on the eve of 7th Independence Day anniversary, Kiir said the government and opposition forces have observed the permanent cease-fire and hope for reaching a sustainable pact.

      President Kiir is still in Ugandan capital, Kampala on a peace mission which is of the ongoing regional efforts to end the conflict in South Sudan.

      Kiir called on international partners, region to continue supporting the Inter-Governmental Authority on Development-led mediation for his country to achieve stability.

      "We are working very hard to improve the security situation in the country so that our citizens who have taken refuge in the neighboring countries and in the Diaspora could come back home," Kiir said.

      The government on Friday cancelled plans to celebrate this year's independence anniversary for the third consecutive year due to the financial difficulties facing the world's newest nation.

      Meanwhile, the South Sudan parties on Friday signed a deal on transitional security arrangements in Khartoum to pave the way for smooth implementation of the security sector during the transitional period.

      Under the deal, the two warring parties agreed that the prisoners of war and detainees shall be released immediately under the supervision of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).

      They also resolved to guarantee movement of citizens, commodities and service and also open humanitarian corridors for relief.

      Government's spokesperson Michael Makuei lauded the security deal, saying it marked the beginning of genuine peace in South Sudan.

      "I call upon all the people and all the opposition groups to respect and abide by the permanent ceasefire and with this, I say congratulations to the people of the Republic of South Sudan for this peace which has been achieved," Makuei said.

      South Sudan's conflict that has now entered its fifth year which erupted in late 2013 after forces loyal to President Salva Kiir and his former deputy Riek Machar engaged in combat.

      The 2015 peace agreement to end the violence was again violated in July 2016 when the rival factions resumed fighting in the capital, Juba, forcing Machar to flee into exile.

      Millions of South Sudanese civilians have sought refuge in neighboring countries as the conflict rages on despite attempts by international players to end it.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091373107561
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品三级久久久久久久| 久久这里只精品国产2| 综合图区亚洲另类偷窥 | 狠狠热在线视频免费| 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区三区不卡 | 18禁成人黄网站免费观看久久| 精品视频在线观看一区二区三区| 息烽县| 国产综合第一夜| 国产噜噜在线视频观看| 人妻久久久一区二区三区 | av熟女一区二区久久| 加勒比东京热久久综合| 成人动漫久久| 无码国产日韩精品一区二区| 内射毛片内射国产夫妻| 日韩在线观看精品亚洲| 久久精品a毛片看国产成人| 视频一区二区三区中文字幕狠狠| 2021国产精品视频网站| 麻豆AV无码久久精品蜜桃久久| 久久婷婷色综合老司机| 新兴县| 久久精品美女久久| 黄色免费在线网址| 在线天堂新版最新版在线8| 96精品免费视频大全| 91亚洲人成手机在线观看| 久久99精品久久久久麻豆| 色综合伊人天天综合网中文| 精品亚洲男人天堂av| 在线成人tv天堂中文字幕| 秋霞AV鲁丝片一区二区| 日本高清中文一区二区三区| 连州市| 青青草99久久精品国产综合| 国产蜜臀在线一区二区三区| 91亚洲最新国语中文字幕| 国产人av一区二区三区在线观看| AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰| 真实国产普通话对白乱子子伦视频|