"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Death toll from torrential rain-triggered floods, landslides in western Japan rises to 112
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-09 15:41:48

      TOKYO, July 9 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from landslides and floods caused by widespread torrential rain across western Japan has risen to 112, with at least three others in a critical condition, public broadcaster NHK said Monday.

      Authorities have also said that 79 people still remain unaccounted for and, as such, the death toll will likely increase.

      Search and rescue operations have been continuing in disaster-hit areas, like Hiroshima Prefecture where 44 people have been pronounced dead.

      Other hard-hit regions where fatalities have been reported include Okayama, Ehime, Kyoto, Yamaguchi, Fukuoka, Kagoshima, Hyogo, Shiga, Gifu, Kochi and Saga prefectures.

      The rescue operations have seen local municipalities enlist the help of the Self-Defense Forces (SDF) as the ferocity of the storm and the torrential rain has caused the most amount of deaths seen here in recent decades.

      Many people are still believed to be stranded inside their homes due to them not having access to roads, access roads being flooded or general flooding, local media reported Monday.

      According to the Fire and Disaster Management Agency, evacuation orders or advisories had been issues to nearly 6 million people spanning 19 prefectures.

      As of Monday morning, they said that 23,000 people were still staying at emergency evacuation shelters, with blazing heat now compounding the problem.

      Temperature of up to 55.9 degrees Celsius was recorded in one city in Oita Prefecture, and Japan's Meteorological Agency (JMA) has warned those staying in or providing emergency relief in evacuation shelters to be wary of heatstroke.

      Due to the scale of the national disaster, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is to cancel a trip to four countries, so he can deal with the relevant ministries involved with the disaster, local media reported on Monday afternoon.

      Abe had planned to visit Belgium, France, Saudi Arabia and Egypt from Wednesday.

      Earlier, Abe had told a meeting of a disaster response unit set up to deal with the flooding that the number of rescue personnel including SDF personal sent to the scene had increased to 73,000.

      Abe said they are "making utmost efforts to save lives."

      As of Monday morning, the health ministry said the water supply to more than 13,600 households remained cutoff and 267,000 households were still without electricity.

      The torrential rain caused major disruption to transportation systems with the transport ministry confirming that there had been around 238 landslides in 28 prefectures.

      More than 200 floods had also been recorded along state-managed rivers, the ministry also said.

      The transport ministry said that 13 railroad operators were suspending services on 37 routes in western Japan and other places as of Monday morning.

      Damaged from landslides has been confirmed by West Nippon Expressway Company at 47 points on expressways across nine prefectures.

      These include in Fukuoka and Hiroshima, where six sections of these expressways are entirely closed due to the damage, the road company said.

      Major business have shuttered their factories and offices to ensure the safety of their workers, particularly in Kyoto, Hiroshima and Yamaguchi, according to their spokespeople.

      These businesses include automakers Toyota Motor Corp., Mazda Motor Corp. and Daihatsu Motor Co.

      Editor: Li Xia
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Death toll from torrential rain-triggered floods, landslides in western Japan rises to 112

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-09 15:41:48
      [Editor: huaxia]

      TOKYO, July 9 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from landslides and floods caused by widespread torrential rain across western Japan has risen to 112, with at least three others in a critical condition, public broadcaster NHK said Monday.

      Authorities have also said that 79 people still remain unaccounted for and, as such, the death toll will likely increase.

      Search and rescue operations have been continuing in disaster-hit areas, like Hiroshima Prefecture where 44 people have been pronounced dead.

      Other hard-hit regions where fatalities have been reported include Okayama, Ehime, Kyoto, Yamaguchi, Fukuoka, Kagoshima, Hyogo, Shiga, Gifu, Kochi and Saga prefectures.

      The rescue operations have seen local municipalities enlist the help of the Self-Defense Forces (SDF) as the ferocity of the storm and the torrential rain has caused the most amount of deaths seen here in recent decades.

      Many people are still believed to be stranded inside their homes due to them not having access to roads, access roads being flooded or general flooding, local media reported Monday.

      According to the Fire and Disaster Management Agency, evacuation orders or advisories had been issues to nearly 6 million people spanning 19 prefectures.

      As of Monday morning, they said that 23,000 people were still staying at emergency evacuation shelters, with blazing heat now compounding the problem.

      Temperature of up to 55.9 degrees Celsius was recorded in one city in Oita Prefecture, and Japan's Meteorological Agency (JMA) has warned those staying in or providing emergency relief in evacuation shelters to be wary of heatstroke.

      Due to the scale of the national disaster, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is to cancel a trip to four countries, so he can deal with the relevant ministries involved with the disaster, local media reported on Monday afternoon.

      Abe had planned to visit Belgium, France, Saudi Arabia and Egypt from Wednesday.

      Earlier, Abe had told a meeting of a disaster response unit set up to deal with the flooding that the number of rescue personnel including SDF personal sent to the scene had increased to 73,000.

      Abe said they are "making utmost efforts to save lives."

      As of Monday morning, the health ministry said the water supply to more than 13,600 households remained cutoff and 267,000 households were still without electricity.

      The torrential rain caused major disruption to transportation systems with the transport ministry confirming that there had been around 238 landslides in 28 prefectures.

      More than 200 floods had also been recorded along state-managed rivers, the ministry also said.

      The transport ministry said that 13 railroad operators were suspending services on 37 routes in western Japan and other places as of Monday morning.

      Damaged from landslides has been confirmed by West Nippon Expressway Company at 47 points on expressways across nine prefectures.

      These include in Fukuoka and Hiroshima, where six sections of these expressways are entirely closed due to the damage, the road company said.

      Major business have shuttered their factories and offices to ensure the safety of their workers, particularly in Kyoto, Hiroshima and Yamaguchi, according to their spokespeople.

      These businesses include automakers Toyota Motor Corp., Mazda Motor Corp. and Daihatsu Motor Co.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373121091
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产粉嫩一区二区三区av| 白白色永久免费视频播放| 涞水县| 91精品啪在线看国产网站| 亚洲国产欧美中文丝袜日韩| www国产无套内射com| 免费一级黄色大片久久久| 安乡县| 国内精品福利在线视频| 中文字幕巨大的乳专区| 亚洲精品成人片在线播放| 精精国产xxxx视频在线播放器| 国产亚洲av人片在线播放| 欧美成人怡春院在线激情| 亚洲av无码成人专区| 一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 镇宁| 无码人妻中文中字幕一区二区| 国产亚洲成av片在线观看| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲av中文无码乱人伦在线咪咕 | 99久久国语露脸国产精品| 在线A级毛片无码免费真人| 国产羞涩免费视频在线观看| 安多县| 国产91在线|亚洲| 亚洲国产欧美在线综合| 久久青草免费91线频观看不卡| 和硕县| 国产亚洲日本人在线观看| 少妇裸体性生交| 久久久久99精品成人片三人毛片| 苏尼特左旗| 国产360激情盗摄一区在线观看| 无码精品国产va在线观看dvd| 国产又粗又猛又黄色呦呦| 日韩av一区二区三区在线播放| 91尤物在线看| 亚洲精品综合在线影院| 黄色网页在线观看一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品成人久久av|