亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      South Sudan opposition rejects proposed peace deal

      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-10 03:24:59

      JUBA, July 9 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan's opposition alliance has rejected a proposed peace deal that was unveiled to them in neighboring Uganda on Saturday arguing that the pact does not address the suffering of the people of South Sudan.

      The nine-member South Sudan Opposition Alliance (SSOA) said in a statement on Monday that the Entebbe proposal does not address the root causes of the ongoing conflict, lacks inclusivity and is a repeat of the shattered 2015 peace agreement.

      The proposed agreement calls for creation of four vice presidents, with former deputy president Riek Machar reinstated as first vice president, increment of government ministries from the current 30 to 45 and increasing parliamentary seats to 550.

      The proposal also declined to grant the East African country federalism status and instead maintained the controversial 32 states.

      "It is crystal clear that the Entebbe meeting was focusing on power-sharing instead of addressing the fundamental issues of governance. For that reason, we absolutely reject these proposals as they do not serve the interests of the suffering people of South Sudan," the group said.

      Last month, President Salva Kiir and rebel leader Riek Machar signed a cessation of hostilities agreement in the Sudanese capital Khartoum and pledged to end the more than four years of fighting.

      But the pact was broken just hours after it took effect and the parties have been trading blames with each other.

      Khartoum is leading mediation efforts spearheaded by East African regional bloc Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) in a bid to find political solution to the South Sudan conflict.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013, and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world.

      The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      South Sudan opposition rejects proposed peace deal

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-10 03:24:59

      JUBA, July 9 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan's opposition alliance has rejected a proposed peace deal that was unveiled to them in neighboring Uganda on Saturday arguing that the pact does not address the suffering of the people of South Sudan.

      The nine-member South Sudan Opposition Alliance (SSOA) said in a statement on Monday that the Entebbe proposal does not address the root causes of the ongoing conflict, lacks inclusivity and is a repeat of the shattered 2015 peace agreement.

      The proposed agreement calls for creation of four vice presidents, with former deputy president Riek Machar reinstated as first vice president, increment of government ministries from the current 30 to 45 and increasing parliamentary seats to 550.

      The proposal also declined to grant the East African country federalism status and instead maintained the controversial 32 states.

      "It is crystal clear that the Entebbe meeting was focusing on power-sharing instead of addressing the fundamental issues of governance. For that reason, we absolutely reject these proposals as they do not serve the interests of the suffering people of South Sudan," the group said.

      Last month, President Salva Kiir and rebel leader Riek Machar signed a cessation of hostilities agreement in the Sudanese capital Khartoum and pledged to end the more than four years of fighting.

      But the pact was broken just hours after it took effect and the parties have been trading blames with each other.

      Khartoum is leading mediation efforts spearheaded by East African regional bloc Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) in a bid to find political solution to the South Sudan conflict.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013, and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world.

      The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091373129371
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美人成网站aaa| 国产亚洲青春草在线视频| 日本手机在线| 亚洲欧美激情在线一区| 国产suv精品一区二区883| 50岁退休熟女露脸高潮| 久热这里只有精品蜜臀av| 亚洲AV无码一区二区一二区教师| 久久久99久久久国产自输拍| 无码 制服 丝袜 国产 另类| 久久久久久无中无码| 国产亚洲精品自拍视频| 亚洲欧美综合精品成 | 亚洲av日韩aⅴ永久无码| 人妻无码熟妇乱又伦精品视频| 国内精品九九久久久精品| 欧美综合自拍亚洲综合图| 91久久国产福利自产拍| 日本一区二区三区观看视频| 国产成人户外露出视频在线| 精品人妻系列无码专区| 久久精品午夜视频| 久久亚洲aⅴ精品网站婷婷| 亚洲嫩模高清在线视频| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区| 亚洲Av综合日韩精品久久久| 中文字幕日韩精品美一区二区三区| 国产精品av在线免费| 久九九久视频精品网站| 精品久久精品久久精品九九| 精品国产性色av网站| 人妻人妻少妇在线系列| 国产呻吟久久久久久久92| 色综合合久久天天综合绕视看 | 中文字幕无码免费久久99| 老熟妇高潮av一区二区三区啪啪| 欧美在线资源| 国产美女久久精品香蕉69| 国产成人91激情在线播放| 欧美亚洲尤物久久综合精品| 久草91这里只有精品|