"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      12 terrorists killed in fresh clashes in southern Philippines
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-10 17:37:54

      MANILA, July 10 (Xinhua) -- Twelve terrorists have been killed in clashes with Philippine government security forces, bringing the death toll of Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF) to 57 in the ongoing offensive in the southern Philippines that started on June 1.

      The military said on Tuesday that eight were killed during a clash on Sunday in the villages of Shariff Saydona Mustapha town in Maguindanao province in the central Mindanao. Four others were killed on the same day in a separate clash in another part of town.

      On Sunday, Brigadier General Cirilito Sobejana of the Army's 6th Infantry Division based in Maguindanao province, said the army has so far launched "sustained military operations" against the BIFF, an extremist group with links to Islamic State fighters.

      There are up to 400 BIFF terrorists operating in central Mindanao, he said.

      BIFF members are mostly disgruntled former members of the larger insurgent group Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) which signed a peace accord with the government.

      The BIFF, established in 2010 by former MILF commander Ameril Umbra Kato who died of a heart attack in 2015, is among the armed groups in Mindanao that pledged allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria a few years ago.

      Editor: Li Xia
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      12 terrorists killed in fresh clashes in southern Philippines

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-10 17:37:54
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MANILA, July 10 (Xinhua) -- Twelve terrorists have been killed in clashes with Philippine government security forces, bringing the death toll of Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF) to 57 in the ongoing offensive in the southern Philippines that started on June 1.

      The military said on Tuesday that eight were killed during a clash on Sunday in the villages of Shariff Saydona Mustapha town in Maguindanao province in the central Mindanao. Four others were killed on the same day in a separate clash in another part of town.

      On Sunday, Brigadier General Cirilito Sobejana of the Army's 6th Infantry Division based in Maguindanao province, said the army has so far launched "sustained military operations" against the BIFF, an extremist group with links to Islamic State fighters.

      There are up to 400 BIFF terrorists operating in central Mindanao, he said.

      BIFF members are mostly disgruntled former members of the larger insurgent group Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) which signed a peace accord with the government.

      The BIFF, established in 2010 by former MILF commander Ameril Umbra Kato who died of a heart attack in 2015, is among the armed groups in Mindanao that pledged allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria a few years ago.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373147411
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 一本久道免费高清视频| 一区二区三区午夜视频在线观看| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 中文字幕成人精品久久不卡| 辽宁省| 美女污污网站| 亚洲a免费| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久| 亚洲大片中文字幕久久| 清远市| 中文不卡视频| 亚洲性无码一区二区三区| 国产成人拍精品视频午夜网站| 精品91精品91精品国产片| 99视频精品羞羞色院| 99久久精品国产自在首页| 西西人体44rt大胆高清张悠雨| 少妇精品一区二区三区免费| 91热视频在线观看| 日韩亚洲国产av自拍| 国产青草视频在线观看| 久久精品免费一区二区| 日本高清一区二区不卡视频| 沅陵县| 精品无码一区二区三区小说| 日韩精品一区二区av在线| 日韩偷拍视频一区二区三区| 精品一区二区三区中文字幕在线| 亚洲中文av一区二区三区| 国产三级国产精品国产专区| 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码| 国产女主播强伦视频网站| 亚洲综合久久久中文字幕| 麻豆精品传媒一二三区艾秋| 亚洲欧美日韩成人一区| 精品熟妇av一区二区三区四区| 国产人妖一区二区在线| 深夜精品免费在线观看| 永久免费精品精品永久-夜色| 国产av一区二区三区丝袜| 黑人巨大亚洲一区二区久|