亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      All 12 boys, football coach rescued from flooded cave in northern Thailand
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-07-11 09:57:27 | Editor: huaxia

      Photo released by Royal Thai Navy on July 10, 2018 shows the last four Thai Navy SEAL divers coming out safely after completing the rescue mission inside the Tham Luang cave, in Chiang Rai, Thailand. (Xinhua/Thai Navy SEAL)

      CHIANG RAI, Thailand, July 10 (Xinhua) -- All 12 boys and their football coach have been rescued from a flooded cave in northern Thailand after being trapped for 18 days, rescuers said on Tuesday.

      "We've made the mission impossible a mission completed, which is the first ever case in the world," Narongsak Osatanakorn, head of the joint command center coordinating the operation, said at a press briefing on Tuesday night.

      Narongsak confirmed that a medic and all navy SEAL divers involved in the rescue mission have also left the cave safely.

      "We witness the power of love. Everybody sent love to the 13 boys. The heroes this time are people all over the world," he said, referring to the multinational team that assisted in the rescue operation.

      The 12 young footballers, aged between 11 and 16, and their 25-year-old coach went missing during an excursion in Tham Luang cave in northern Thailand's Chiang Rai Province since June 23.

      They were found on July 2 after the search, joined by more than 1,000 rescuers, entered the ninth day.

      In an extremely difficult mission, rescuers had to dive the boys out as most of the passages were submerged by a flash flood. The boys were thus trained with basic diving skills.

      A team of more than 100 expert divers had been working in the cave, guiding the boys and their coach through darkness and inundated passageways towards the mouth of the cave system.

      The rescue process included a mixture of walking, wading, climbing and diving along guide ropes.

      Each boy, wearing full-face mask, was accompanied by two divers, who also carried the boy's air supply.

      The first 11-hour rescue operation on Sunday brought out four boys from the cave. Another four boys were extracted by the same team on Monday. These eight boys were being treated in hospital and were in good condition, according to hospital sources.

      The remaining four boys and their coach were rescued on Tuesday and were sent to hospital by helicopters.

      The football coach was one of the last to be extricated from the cave.

      The city of Chiang Rai burst into celebration at the news that all 13 people trapped in the cave had safely emerged.

      Cheers erupted at a local government office where dozens of volunteers and journalists were awaiting updates on the success of the intricate and high-risk mission.

      People on the street cheered and clapped when ambulances ferrying the last of the boys arrived at the city's hospital.

      Chinese volunteer divers who joined the rescue mission called it a "tremendous and very dangerous operation."

      According to rescue operation officials, the cave would then be closed.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      All 12 boys, football coach rescued from flooded cave in northern Thailand

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-11 09:57:27

      Photo released by Royal Thai Navy on July 10, 2018 shows the last four Thai Navy SEAL divers coming out safely after completing the rescue mission inside the Tham Luang cave, in Chiang Rai, Thailand. (Xinhua/Thai Navy SEAL)

      CHIANG RAI, Thailand, July 10 (Xinhua) -- All 12 boys and their football coach have been rescued from a flooded cave in northern Thailand after being trapped for 18 days, rescuers said on Tuesday.

      "We've made the mission impossible a mission completed, which is the first ever case in the world," Narongsak Osatanakorn, head of the joint command center coordinating the operation, said at a press briefing on Tuesday night.

      Narongsak confirmed that a medic and all navy SEAL divers involved in the rescue mission have also left the cave safely.

      "We witness the power of love. Everybody sent love to the 13 boys. The heroes this time are people all over the world," he said, referring to the multinational team that assisted in the rescue operation.

      The 12 young footballers, aged between 11 and 16, and their 25-year-old coach went missing during an excursion in Tham Luang cave in northern Thailand's Chiang Rai Province since June 23.

      They were found on July 2 after the search, joined by more than 1,000 rescuers, entered the ninth day.

      In an extremely difficult mission, rescuers had to dive the boys out as most of the passages were submerged by a flash flood. The boys were thus trained with basic diving skills.

      A team of more than 100 expert divers had been working in the cave, guiding the boys and their coach through darkness and inundated passageways towards the mouth of the cave system.

      The rescue process included a mixture of walking, wading, climbing and diving along guide ropes.

      Each boy, wearing full-face mask, was accompanied by two divers, who also carried the boy's air supply.

      The first 11-hour rescue operation on Sunday brought out four boys from the cave. Another four boys were extracted by the same team on Monday. These eight boys were being treated in hospital and were in good condition, according to hospital sources.

      The remaining four boys and their coach were rescued on Tuesday and were sent to hospital by helicopters.

      The football coach was one of the last to be extricated from the cave.

      The city of Chiang Rai burst into celebration at the news that all 13 people trapped in the cave had safely emerged.

      Cheers erupted at a local government office where dozens of volunteers and journalists were awaiting updates on the success of the intricate and high-risk mission.

      People on the street cheered and clapped when ambulances ferrying the last of the boys arrived at the city's hospital.

      Chinese volunteer divers who joined the rescue mission called it a "tremendous and very dangerous operation."

      According to rescue operation officials, the cave would then be closed.

      010020070750000000000000011100001373162151
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品人妻VA出轨中文字幕| 在线观看免费高清电影网站| 精品久久久久久无码免费| 四房播色| 亚洲va在线va天堂va四虎| 成人精品国产亚洲欧洲| 久久99老妇伦国产熟女高清| 最新国产麻豆aⅴ精品无码| 999久久久免费精品国产牛牛| 中文字幕人妻无码系列第三区| 在线观看亚洲精品国产| 少妇被黑人到高潮喷出白浆| 亚洲中文无码成人影院在线播放| 国产精品久久国产三级| av在线亚洲欧洲日产一区二区| 欧美日韩国产码高清综合人成| 日本熟妇浓毛| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出96影院 | 狠狠丁香激情久久综合| 国产99在线 | 亚洲| 免费精品99久久国产综合精品| 国产精品久久久久影视不卡| 国产精品毛片无码久久| 欧洲熟妇色xxxxx欧美| 青青草免费在线播放视频五月天| 久久精品国产中文字幕| aa片在线观看视频在线播放| 全网手机av免费在线播放| 亚洲中中文字幕第一页| 免费毛片在线视频| 欧美1区二区三区公司| 欧美疯狂性xxxxxbbbbb| 久久99精品久久久久久动态图| 国产成人综合色就色综合| 欧美v亚洲v综合v国产v| 三级4级全黄| 噜噜噜色97| 亚洲国产日韩av一区二区 | 国产精品国产午夜免费福利看| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码是AV| 极品美女av一区二区|