"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      PNG minister says polio outbreak under control
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-12 14:15:59

      SYDNEY, July 12 (Xinhua) -- Papua New Guinea's (PNG) Health Minister Puka Temu said on Thursday that the outbreak of poliovirus is now "manageable and not a threat."

      "It is a vaccine-related outbreak, not wild polio," he said, adding that people who were vaccinated were free to travel and would not be restricted.

      Although the country was officially declared "polio-free" in 2000 and has not had any reported cases since 1996, it was confirmed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in June, that at least three cases of the infectious disease, known to cause lifetime paralysis in children, had been detected in the nation's second largest city Lae.

      In order to contain the spread, the government along with a number of international partners set up a containment zone in the three surrounding provinces of Morobe, Madang and the Eastern Highlands, and are currently implementing a large-scale immunization campaign.

      "Our immunization rate over the last 15 years has dropped and that's why this outbreak happened," Temu said.

      In order to prevent further outbreaks, the health minister acknowledged that the rate of immunization must improve.

      "We have to make sure that we go back to routine immunization, not special immunization," he said.

      Editor: mmm
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      PNG minister says polio outbreak under control

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-12 14:15:59
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SYDNEY, July 12 (Xinhua) -- Papua New Guinea's (PNG) Health Minister Puka Temu said on Thursday that the outbreak of poliovirus is now "manageable and not a threat."

      "It is a vaccine-related outbreak, not wild polio," he said, adding that people who were vaccinated were free to travel and would not be restricted.

      Although the country was officially declared "polio-free" in 2000 and has not had any reported cases since 1996, it was confirmed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in June, that at least three cases of the infectious disease, known to cause lifetime paralysis in children, had been detected in the nation's second largest city Lae.

      In order to contain the spread, the government along with a number of international partners set up a containment zone in the three surrounding provinces of Morobe, Madang and the Eastern Highlands, and are currently implementing a large-scale immunization campaign.

      "Our immunization rate over the last 15 years has dropped and that's why this outbreak happened," Temu said.

      In order to prevent further outbreaks, the health minister acknowledged that the rate of immunization must improve.

      "We have to make sure that we go back to routine immunization, not special immunization," he said.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373192671
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 九九视频在线观看视频6| 国产精品视频免费的| 国产人妖av一级黄片| 日韩精品少妇无码受不了| 免费一级黄色大片久久久| 午夜福利波多野结衣人妻| 中文字幕av无码不卡免费| 国产一区国产精品自拍| 国产精品亚洲一区二区杨幂| 粉嫩国产白浆在线播放| 一区二区三区免费视频网站| 欧美精品aaa久久久影院| 日本精品网| 久久久久亚洲av成人网址| 一区二区在线视频大片| 国产亚洲av人片在线播放| 国产成人一区二区三区视频在线| 久热re在线视频精品免费| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区蜜桃| 人人揉揉揉香蕉大免费| 国产黄网永久免费| 日韩毛片久久91| 国产一起色一起爱| 国产精品毛片av一区二区| 96精品免费视频大全| 99re6久精品国产首页| 天天射色综合| 国产av无码专区亚洲aⅴ| 亚洲精品色婷婷一区二区| 偷拍网日本一区二区三区| 国产女主播强伦视频网站| 无码国产精品第100页| 开心一区二区三区激情| 日韩天堂在线观看| 一区二区三区无码高清视频| 国产性生交xxxxx免费| 欧美成人免费一区二区三区视频| 亚洲中文字幕在线第二页| 国产乱码精品一区二区三区四川人| 男女狂乱x0x0动态图免费| 国产精品国产三级国快看|