"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      1 killed, 4 injured by mobs in India on rumors of child kidnapping
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-15 15:57:21

      by Peerzada Arshad Hamid

      NEW DELHI, July 15 (Xinhua) -- One person was beaten to death and four others including a foreigner were seriously injured by rumour-driven mobs in southern Indian state of Karnataka, officials said Sunday.

      The lynching took place on Friday evening in Bidar, north of Bengaluru, the capital city of Karnataka state.

      The deceased has been identified as 32-year-old software engineer Mohammad Azam, a resident of Hyderabad in adjacent Telangana state. He along with his four persons including his friend Mohammad Salam, a Qatari national, had gone on a picnic to Bidar - a hilltop city.

      Police officials said mob frenzy started after the Qatari Salam was seen distributing chocolates to local children.

      "While returning from the drive they stopped near Murki village on seeing school children. Azam's friend Mohammad Salam who was carrying chocolates decided to distribute them among the children. Suddenly a local person came and starting video recording it on his mobile phone," Mohammed Akram, brother of Azam said.

      Reports said rumors of child kidnapping were swirling in the area for quite some time and seeing chocolates being distributed, new messages through WhatsApp group lit the fuse.

      A crowd gathered at the spot and surrounded the men by clicking their photos and videos on mobile phones, besides arguing with them. The behavior panicked the men who got into their vehicle and began to drove away.

      Police said some of the villagers chased them on motorcycles and suddenly the speeding car hit one of the motorcycles and fell into a culvert.

      Reports said by the time crowd have gathered in size and no sooner it reached the spot, the young men were dragged out and mercilessly beaten with clubs and stones. Despite presence of hundreds of villagers on the spot none came forward to their rescue.

      By the time police reached the spot Azam was dead and others were taken to the hospital in injured condition, officials said.

      The other four injured in the incident were undergoing treatment at hospital and of them condition of one was said to be critical.

      "For quite some time in entire India targeted lynchings are being carried out especially attacks on Muslims. Yesterday's attack on five people in Karnataka where in one Qatri national too was also targeted indicates that even Muslims from foreign countries are not safe here," Ahmed Bin Abdullah Balala, a lawmaker from Hyderabad told media.

      Police have arrested 30 people - including the administrator of WhatsApp group Murki brothers, from where the video of the men went viral - for the killing.

      Earlier this month five people were lynched in Maharashtra on suspicion of being child kidnappers.

      The WhatsApp videos that had triggered the attack were fake - one of them was a five-year-old video from Syria that had photographs of children who died in a nerve gas attack, reports said.

      Analysts say mob justice seems to highlight the deteriorating law and order in India and points at the inefficiency of police force in the country.

      Meanwhile, Mohammed Akram appealed the government to stop mob killings.

      "My brother was unable to communicate with the people who surrounded him and brutally killed him," he said. "I appeal government and people to stop spreading rumors so that such incident won't be repeated again and again."

      Editor: xuxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      1 killed, 4 injured by mobs in India on rumors of child kidnapping

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-15 15:57:21
      [Editor: huaxia]

      by Peerzada Arshad Hamid

      NEW DELHI, July 15 (Xinhua) -- One person was beaten to death and four others including a foreigner were seriously injured by rumour-driven mobs in southern Indian state of Karnataka, officials said Sunday.

      The lynching took place on Friday evening in Bidar, north of Bengaluru, the capital city of Karnataka state.

      The deceased has been identified as 32-year-old software engineer Mohammad Azam, a resident of Hyderabad in adjacent Telangana state. He along with his four persons including his friend Mohammad Salam, a Qatari national, had gone on a picnic to Bidar - a hilltop city.

      Police officials said mob frenzy started after the Qatari Salam was seen distributing chocolates to local children.

      "While returning from the drive they stopped near Murki village on seeing school children. Azam's friend Mohammad Salam who was carrying chocolates decided to distribute them among the children. Suddenly a local person came and starting video recording it on his mobile phone," Mohammed Akram, brother of Azam said.

      Reports said rumors of child kidnapping were swirling in the area for quite some time and seeing chocolates being distributed, new messages through WhatsApp group lit the fuse.

      A crowd gathered at the spot and surrounded the men by clicking their photos and videos on mobile phones, besides arguing with them. The behavior panicked the men who got into their vehicle and began to drove away.

      Police said some of the villagers chased them on motorcycles and suddenly the speeding car hit one of the motorcycles and fell into a culvert.

      Reports said by the time crowd have gathered in size and no sooner it reached the spot, the young men were dragged out and mercilessly beaten with clubs and stones. Despite presence of hundreds of villagers on the spot none came forward to their rescue.

      By the time police reached the spot Azam was dead and others were taken to the hospital in injured condition, officials said.

      The other four injured in the incident were undergoing treatment at hospital and of them condition of one was said to be critical.

      "For quite some time in entire India targeted lynchings are being carried out especially attacks on Muslims. Yesterday's attack on five people in Karnataka where in one Qatri national too was also targeted indicates that even Muslims from foreign countries are not safe here," Ahmed Bin Abdullah Balala, a lawmaker from Hyderabad told media.

      Police have arrested 30 people - including the administrator of WhatsApp group Murki brothers, from where the video of the men went viral - for the killing.

      Earlier this month five people were lynched in Maharashtra on suspicion of being child kidnappers.

      The WhatsApp videos that had triggered the attack were fake - one of them was a five-year-old video from Syria that had photographs of children who died in a nerve gas attack, reports said.

      Analysts say mob justice seems to highlight the deteriorating law and order in India and points at the inefficiency of police force in the country.

      Meanwhile, Mohammed Akram appealed the government to stop mob killings.

      "My brother was unable to communicate with the people who surrounded him and brutally killed him," he said. "I appeal government and people to stop spreading rumors so that such incident won't be repeated again and again."

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373258671
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 樱花草在线社区www| 高潮喷水无遮挡毛片视频| 亚洲精品尤物av在线网站| 国产精品系列在线一区二区三区| 无码天堂亚洲国产AV| 午夜精品电影你懂的| 婷婷精品国产亚洲av| 成人免费视频自偷自拍| 久久99精品波多结衣一区| 日产精品一区二区三区免费| 国产精品国产三级专区不卡| 石台县| 开心五月婷婷伊人久久| 一本久久综合亚洲鲁鲁五月夫 | 恩平市| 国产精品自拍资源网在线观看| 2022Av天堂在线无码| 99re6久精品国产首页| 亚洲AV小说在线观看| 啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬高潮了电影片段 | 无遮挡边吃摸边吃奶边做| 久久久久国色av免费观看| 亚洲成人黄色网址| 久久久免费精品视频| 亚洲午夜激情久久加勒比| 在线观看一区二区女同| 亚洲精品久久久蜜桃一区| 德化县| 在线观看精品国产福利片100| 91精品国产91| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久| 国产jjizz女人多水喷水| 激情综合色综合久久综合| 国产69久久精品成人看| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区不卡| 国产黄在线观看免费观看不卡| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽三区| 精品一区二区三区不卡少妇av | а的天堂网最新版在线| 亚洲乱码精品中文字幕| 肥东县|