亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Russia withdraws 35 military aircraft from Syria
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-07-17 03:54:28 | Editor: huaxia

      Syrian President Bashar al-Assad (2nd L, Front) and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin (2nd R) view a military parade in the Russian-run Hmeimim Air Base in the coastal city of Latakia, Syria, on Dec. 11, 2017. (Xinhua/Syrian Presidency)

      MOSCOW, July 16 (Xinhua) -- Russia has so far withdrawn from Syria a total of 35 military aircraft, including warplanes and helicopters, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Monday.

      The ministry said in a statement that two Mi-8AMTSh helicopters have returned to their permanent deployment base in Russia's Novosibirsk region in southwestern Siberia.

      These are in addition to the 33 aircraft already withdrawn from Syria, the statement said.

      Russia began withdrawing troops from the war-torn Middle East country in December under an order by Putin announced during his visit to the Hmeymim military airfield in Syria.

      Putin said at a Kremlin ceremony last month that Russia had pulled out 13 warplanes, 14 helicopters and 1,140 troops.

      Sergey Surovikin, the commander of Russian forces in Syria, said that in the first stage, Russia planned to pull out 23 warplanes, two Ka-52 helicopters, and part of its special operation forces, field hospital troops and demining teams.

      However, Russia will keep two military bases in Syria, the Hmeymim military airfield and the Tartus naval base, under an agreement with the Syrian government.

      Russia has participated in anti-terrorist operations in Syria since September 2015 at the request of the Syrian government.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Russia withdraws 35 military aircraft from Syria

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-17 03:54:28

      Syrian President Bashar al-Assad (2nd L, Front) and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin (2nd R) view a military parade in the Russian-run Hmeimim Air Base in the coastal city of Latakia, Syria, on Dec. 11, 2017. (Xinhua/Syrian Presidency)

      MOSCOW, July 16 (Xinhua) -- Russia has so far withdrawn from Syria a total of 35 military aircraft, including warplanes and helicopters, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Monday.

      The ministry said in a statement that two Mi-8AMTSh helicopters have returned to their permanent deployment base in Russia's Novosibirsk region in southwestern Siberia.

      These are in addition to the 33 aircraft already withdrawn from Syria, the statement said.

      Russia began withdrawing troops from the war-torn Middle East country in December under an order by Putin announced during his visit to the Hmeymim military airfield in Syria.

      Putin said at a Kremlin ceremony last month that Russia had pulled out 13 warplanes, 14 helicopters and 1,140 troops.

      Sergey Surovikin, the commander of Russian forces in Syria, said that in the first stage, Russia planned to pull out 23 warplanes, two Ka-52 helicopters, and part of its special operation forces, field hospital troops and demining teams.

      However, Russia will keep two military bases in Syria, the Hmeymim military airfield and the Tartus naval base, under an agreement with the Syrian government.

      Russia has participated in anti-terrorist operations in Syria since September 2015 at the request of the Syrian government.

      010020070750000000000000011100001373293051
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产精品专区性色av| 无码三级国产三级在线电影| 成人国产精品免费网站 | 国产免费久久精品44| 视频精品熟女一区二区三区 | 夜夜躁日日躁狠狠久久av| 91精品国产91久久久无码色戒| 日本成人免费一区二区三区| 日韩精品视频在线观看免费| 国产91九色在线观看| 一区二区三区国产精品| 亚洲天天综合色制服丝袜在线| 无码天堂亚洲国产av| 欧美变态另类刺激| 国产亚洲精品自在久久77| 亚洲国产欧美国产综合久久| 果冻传媒仙踪林视频在线观看 | 国产精品后入内射视频| 免费av在线国模| 最新国产美女一区二区三区| 欧美 亚洲 日韩 在线综合| 美国一区二区三区无码视频| 中文字幕av高清片| 日本岛国精品中文字幕| 日本在线免费观看一二区视频 | 国产精品边做奶水狂喷| 人妻有码中文字幕在线不卡| 兴海县| 中文熟女av一区二区| 午夜不卡亚洲视频| 女人毛片a级大学毛片免费| 亚洲成av人片一区二区| 成年女人永久免费看片| 国产一区中文字幕手机在线 | 国产成人精品一区二区| 久久久久亚洲av成人网址| 久久99精品久久久久麻豆| 成年女人喷潮免费视频| 精品国产亚洲av成人一区| 日韩av一区二区毛片| 国产精品久久中文字幕第一页|