亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      China, Philippines unveil China-funded bridges in Manila
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-07-18 12:05:51 | Editor: huaxia

      Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte (C) attends the groundbreaking ceremony of two China-funded bridges in Manila, the Philippines, July 17, 2018. (Xinhua/Rouelle Umali)

      MANILA, July 17 (Xinhua) -- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday witnessed the lowering of a time capsule, signaling the start of construction of two China-funded bridges across the Pasig River in the Philippine capital Manila.

      China has offered to build the 734-meter long Binondo-Intramuros Bridge in Manila City and the 506-meter long Estrella-Pantaleon Bridge in Makati City that will help ease traffic congestion in Metro Manila.

      "These bridges will not only improve the capacity and the efficiency of Metro Manila's transportation corridor by providing additional bridges and routes across Pasig River but will also enhance the resilience of our road network against natural disasters," Duterte said in a speech at the groundbreaking ceremony in Manila City.

      He added that the construction of the two bridges "will not just connect these various strategic areas but will also contribute to our quest to spur vibrant economic activities to an efficient and reliable road transportation network."

      Moreover, Duterte said the bridges "will also increase the transportation capacity of Pasig River and contribute to local tourism due to the improved view of the riverine area."

      Duterte thanked China, which he called "a good neighbor," for its generosity in funding the two iconic bridges.

      "As a friend, China has once again proven that they intend to join us in achieving lasting progress by addressing traffic congestion in Metro Manila," Duterte said.

      It will take 30 months to build the two bridges, according to Public Works and Highways Secretary Mark Villar.

      A Chinese contractor China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC) is in the country to help build the two bridges in Metro Manila.

      Villar said the Department of Public Works and Highways will work in partnership with the Chinese side for the implementation of these projects.

      Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines Zhao Jianhua said the bridge projects will further add strength to the "Build, Build, Build" initiative of the Philippines.

      "This flagship project will stand as a good example that the Philippine people are benefiting from the implementation of your visionary blueprint of national development," Zhao said.

      The beautifully bridges would also help present a better landscape along the Pasig River, which in turn will attract more tourists visiting Manila, he said.

      Zhao said the two bridges are part of the list of projects that China will fund.

      Earlier this year, two drug rehabilitation centers in Mindanao supported by China's grants broke ground.

      Last month, the Chico River Pump Irrigation Project, the first infrastructure project financed by Chinese soft loan during Duterte's administration, started construction.

      "More of such projects are already in the pipeline and are expected to roll out starting from next year, such as Kaliwa Dam, PNR South Long-Haul Railway, Subic-Clark Railway, Mindanao River flood control project and so on," Zhao said.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      China, Philippines unveil China-funded bridges in Manila

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-18 12:05:51

      Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte (C) attends the groundbreaking ceremony of two China-funded bridges in Manila, the Philippines, July 17, 2018. (Xinhua/Rouelle Umali)

      MANILA, July 17 (Xinhua) -- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday witnessed the lowering of a time capsule, signaling the start of construction of two China-funded bridges across the Pasig River in the Philippine capital Manila.

      China has offered to build the 734-meter long Binondo-Intramuros Bridge in Manila City and the 506-meter long Estrella-Pantaleon Bridge in Makati City that will help ease traffic congestion in Metro Manila.

      "These bridges will not only improve the capacity and the efficiency of Metro Manila's transportation corridor by providing additional bridges and routes across Pasig River but will also enhance the resilience of our road network against natural disasters," Duterte said in a speech at the groundbreaking ceremony in Manila City.

      He added that the construction of the two bridges "will not just connect these various strategic areas but will also contribute to our quest to spur vibrant economic activities to an efficient and reliable road transportation network."

      Moreover, Duterte said the bridges "will also increase the transportation capacity of Pasig River and contribute to local tourism due to the improved view of the riverine area."

      Duterte thanked China, which he called "a good neighbor," for its generosity in funding the two iconic bridges.

      "As a friend, China has once again proven that they intend to join us in achieving lasting progress by addressing traffic congestion in Metro Manila," Duterte said.

      It will take 30 months to build the two bridges, according to Public Works and Highways Secretary Mark Villar.

      A Chinese contractor China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC) is in the country to help build the two bridges in Metro Manila.

      Villar said the Department of Public Works and Highways will work in partnership with the Chinese side for the implementation of these projects.

      Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines Zhao Jianhua said the bridge projects will further add strength to the "Build, Build, Build" initiative of the Philippines.

      "This flagship project will stand as a good example that the Philippine people are benefiting from the implementation of your visionary blueprint of national development," Zhao said.

      The beautifully bridges would also help present a better landscape along the Pasig River, which in turn will attract more tourists visiting Manila, he said.

      Zhao said the two bridges are part of the list of projects that China will fund.

      Earlier this year, two drug rehabilitation centers in Mindanao supported by China's grants broke ground.

      Last month, the Chico River Pump Irrigation Project, the first infrastructure project financed by Chinese soft loan during Duterte's administration, started construction.

      "More of such projects are already in the pipeline and are expected to roll out starting from next year, such as Kaliwa Dam, PNR South Long-Haul Railway, Subic-Clark Railway, Mindanao River flood control project and so on," Zhao said.

      010020070750000000000000011100001373325851
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 东京热加勒比日韩精品| 国产AV旡码专区亚洲AV| 加勒比在线一区二区三区| 久久亚洲道色宗和久久| 中文字日产幕乱五区| 国产成人AV乱码免费观看| 中文字幕一区二区三区网址| 日本不卡在线一区二区三区视频| 亚洲精品av少妇一区二区| 久久婷婷五月综合尤物色国产| 日本免费新一区视频| 漂亮人妻不敢呻吟被中出| 亚洲熟妇AV一区二区三区宅男| 91精品最新国内在线播放| 亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡精品| 亚洲秘av一区二区三区| 亚洲美女天堂久久精品一区| 亚洲AV专区一专区二专区三| 嫩草成人AV影院在线观看 | 青青草一级视频在线观看| 永久免费不卡在线观看黄网站| 精品人妻av区乱码| 免费观看又色又爽又黄的韩国| 精品亚洲成a人在线观看| 施秉县| 国产在线欧美日韩一区二区 | 国产成年女人特黄特色毛片免| 国产精品欧美视频另类专区| 黑山县| 欧美亚洲国产丝袜在线| 精品国产福利一区二区三区| 国产成人精品日本亚洲第一区 | 亚洲欧洲一区二区福利片| 国产欧美日本亚洲精品一4区| 久久亚洲第一视频黄色| 亚洲另类激情综合偷自拍图片| 亚洲VA成无码人在线观看天堂| 亚洲日产国无码| 蜜桃网站在线免费观看视频| 996热re视频精品视频这里| 国产午夜无码片在线观看影院|