亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Google challenges European Commission's 5-bln-USD antitrust fine
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-07-19 06:00:26 | Editor: huaxia

      European Union Competition Commissioner Margrethe Vestager gives a joint press at the EU headquarters in Brussels on July 18, 2018. (Xinhua/AFP PHOTO)

      SAN FRANCISCO, July 18 (Xinhua) -- Google CEO Sundar Pichai on Wednesday challenged the 5-billion-U.S.-dollar antitrust fine that the European Commission has slapped on the world's Internet leader for competition breach, and vowed to appeal the case.

      Pichai denied the European Commission charge that Google has restricted competition and forced smartphone manufacturers to install Google search and browser apps on the Android operating system developed by Google.

      The European Commission said it was fining the U.S. tech giant for "three types of restrictions that (it) has imposed on Android device manufacturers and network operators to ensure that traffic on Android devices goes to the Google search engine."

      However, Pichai argued that the European Commission allegation was not true, saying "rapid innovation, wide choice, and falling prices are classic hallmarks of robust competition."

      "Android has enabled this and created more choice for everyone, not less. This is why we intend to appeal today's Android decision," he tweeted on Wednesday.

      "The Commission's Android decision ignores the new breadth of choice and clear evidence about how people use their phones today," the Google CEO also wrote in a blog post the same day.

      He said the decision ignores the fact that "Android phones compete with iOS phones, something that 89 percent of respondents to the Commission's own market survey confirmed."

      Without rules around baseline compatibility, open-source platforms fragment, which hurts users, developers and phone makers, but Android's compatibility rules avoid this and help make it an attractive long-term proposition for everyone, Pichai said.

      "Last year, over 94 billion apps were downloaded globally from our Play app store; browsers such as Opera Mini and Firefox have been downloaded more than 100 million times, UC Browser more than 500 million times," he wrote.

      The fine, which came after a three-year probe, is the biggest punishment that the European Union has ever handed down on a company for anticompetitive practices.

      The EU regulator asked Google to bring its "illegal conduct to an end in an effective manner within 90 days of the decision."

      Google was fined a record-breaking 2.7 billion dollars by the EU last year for alleged manipulating search results, a case also being appealed by the U.S. Internet giant that is expected to last for years.

      Other U.S. tech behemoths such as Microsoft, Facebook and Intel have all faced similar anti-competition fines from the EU regulator.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Google challenges European Commission's 5-bln-USD antitrust fine

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-19 06:00:26

      European Union Competition Commissioner Margrethe Vestager gives a joint press at the EU headquarters in Brussels on July 18, 2018. (Xinhua/AFP PHOTO)

      SAN FRANCISCO, July 18 (Xinhua) -- Google CEO Sundar Pichai on Wednesday challenged the 5-billion-U.S.-dollar antitrust fine that the European Commission has slapped on the world's Internet leader for competition breach, and vowed to appeal the case.

      Pichai denied the European Commission charge that Google has restricted competition and forced smartphone manufacturers to install Google search and browser apps on the Android operating system developed by Google.

      The European Commission said it was fining the U.S. tech giant for "three types of restrictions that (it) has imposed on Android device manufacturers and network operators to ensure that traffic on Android devices goes to the Google search engine."

      However, Pichai argued that the European Commission allegation was not true, saying "rapid innovation, wide choice, and falling prices are classic hallmarks of robust competition."

      "Android has enabled this and created more choice for everyone, not less. This is why we intend to appeal today's Android decision," he tweeted on Wednesday.

      "The Commission's Android decision ignores the new breadth of choice and clear evidence about how people use their phones today," the Google CEO also wrote in a blog post the same day.

      He said the decision ignores the fact that "Android phones compete with iOS phones, something that 89 percent of respondents to the Commission's own market survey confirmed."

      Without rules around baseline compatibility, open-source platforms fragment, which hurts users, developers and phone makers, but Android's compatibility rules avoid this and help make it an attractive long-term proposition for everyone, Pichai said.

      "Last year, over 94 billion apps were downloaded globally from our Play app store; browsers such as Opera Mini and Firefox have been downloaded more than 100 million times, UC Browser more than 500 million times," he wrote.

      The fine, which came after a three-year probe, is the biggest punishment that the European Union has ever handed down on a company for anticompetitive practices.

      The EU regulator asked Google to bring its "illegal conduct to an end in an effective manner within 90 days of the decision."

      Google was fined a record-breaking 2.7 billion dollars by the EU last year for alleged manipulating search results, a case also being appealed by the U.S. Internet giant that is expected to last for years.

      Other U.S. tech behemoths such as Microsoft, Facebook and Intel have all faced similar anti-competition fines from the EU regulator.

      010020070750000000000000011100001373338811
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品亚洲国产成人痴汉av| 国产福利一区二区三区视频在线看 | 不卡无毒免费毛片视频观看 | 国产婷婷色一区二区三区在线| 亚洲av国产大片在线观看| 狠狠亚洲婷婷综合色香五月| 久久精品国产亚洲av桥本有菜| 国产av天堂亚洲国产av麻豆| 日本精品无码一区二区三区久久久| 国产高清在线精品二区| 国产亚洲精品不卡在线| 玖玖玖亚洲一区二区三区| 国产精品反差婊在线观看| 少妇肉欲系列1000篇| 日韩在线永久免费播放| 白嫩少妇激情无码| 四虎永久在线精品免费无码| 日韩精品视频在线一二三| 成人激情四射网| 99国产在线视频| 人妻少妇456在线视频| 国产在线欧美日韩精品一区二区| 亚洲精品中文字幕无乱码麻豆| 99热在线播放精品6| 欧美人与动人物姣配xxxx| 国产96AV在线播放视频| 国产一区二区丰满熟女人妻| 狠狠亚洲婷婷综合色香五月| 2021国产精品视频网站| 香蕉亚洲欧洲在线一区| 亚洲av人片在线观看调教| 老熟妇高潮av一区二区三区啪啪| 亚洲色丰满少妇高潮18P| 欧美一区二区三区香蕉视| 日本熟女人妻一区二区三区| 九九日本黄色精品视频| 色婷婷综合和线在线| 麻豆一区二区三区香蕉视频| 免费美女黄网站久久久| 亚洲成在人线电影天堂色| 亚洲综合久久久久久888|