"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S., Indian FMs, defense chiefs to meet in September after postponements

      Source: Xinhua    2018-07-20 15:05:54

      WASHINGTON, July 19 (Xinhua) -- The foreign and defense ministers of the United States and India will meet in September to discuss bilateral ties and regional issues, the U.S. State Department announced Thursday.

      The inaugural U.S.-India "2+2" Dialogue, which has been postponed several times, will be held in New Delhi, the capital of India, on Sept. 6, State Department Spokesperson Heather Nauert said in a statement.

      U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Secretary of Defense James Mattis "look forward to meeting with their Indian counterparts," Sushma Swaraj and Nirmala Sitharaman, to discuss strengthening strategic, security and defense cooperation, as both sides explore ways to jointly address challenges in the Indo-Pacific region and beyond, said Nauert.

      Local reports said India would ask the United States not to release its frozen military aid to Pakistan during the dialogue. The instability in West Asia and a strategy against the Islamic State terrorist group may also be on the table.

      The meeting, announced in August last year following a call between Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and U.S. President Donald Trump, was originally slated for April. It was later rescheduled for July 6 in Washington but was canceled again due to Pompeo's trip to Pyongyang.

      Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      U.S., Indian FMs, defense chiefs to meet in September after postponements

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-20 15:05:54

      WASHINGTON, July 19 (Xinhua) -- The foreign and defense ministers of the United States and India will meet in September to discuss bilateral ties and regional issues, the U.S. State Department announced Thursday.

      The inaugural U.S.-India "2+2" Dialogue, which has been postponed several times, will be held in New Delhi, the capital of India, on Sept. 6, State Department Spokesperson Heather Nauert said in a statement.

      U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Secretary of Defense James Mattis "look forward to meeting with their Indian counterparts," Sushma Swaraj and Nirmala Sitharaman, to discuss strengthening strategic, security and defense cooperation, as both sides explore ways to jointly address challenges in the Indo-Pacific region and beyond, said Nauert.

      Local reports said India would ask the United States not to release its frozen military aid to Pakistan during the dialogue. The instability in West Asia and a strategy against the Islamic State terrorist group may also be on the table.

      The meeting, announced in August last year following a call between Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and U.S. President Donald Trump, was originally slated for April. It was later rescheduled for July 6 in Washington but was canceled again due to Pompeo's trip to Pyongyang.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373376431
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 好男人在在线社区www在线影院 | 亚洲乱码中文字幕综合| 日本一区二区三区专区| 亚洲精品国产福利在线观看| 亚洲性无码av在线| av一区二区三区免费不卡| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆九月| 久久综合久久综合老熟女| 伊春市| 国产主播一区二区在线观看| 蜜桃在线一区二区三区| 日韩在线观看网址| 欧美日一级片| 久久久久国产精品四虎| 伊人久综合| 丰满少妇av无码专区| 天堂在线最新版在线天堂| 免费视频这里是精品视频| 精品一区二区在线欧美日韩| 日韩无码尤物视频| 精品樱空桃一区二区三区| 南溪县| 放荡人妻一区二区三区| 一级a爱片免费视频观看| www啦啦啦视频在线观看免费| 国产成人综合久久亚洲精品| 99久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 亚洲精品国产综合麻豆久久99| 国产精品亚洲A∨无码遮挡| 成人性色生活片免费毛片| 织金县| 91久久福利国产成人精品| 色欲综合久久中文字幕网| 亚洲伊人精品久视频国产| 国产在线拍揄自揄视频网试看| 国产精品亚洲日韩AⅤ在线观看| 精品国产迪丽热巴在线| 久久精品熟女不卡av高清| 高平市| AV无码专区亚洲AVL在线观看| 亚洲色婷婷综合久久|