亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. considers sending military personnel to DPRK for additional search of soldiers' remains
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-07-28 23:57:33 | Editor: huaxia

      United Nations Honor Guard members carry a box of remains thought to be of U.S. soldiers killed in the 1950-53 Korean War, returned by NorthKorea to the U.S., at the Osan Air Base in South Korea, July 27, 2018. (Xinhua/U.S. Army/ Sgt. Quince Lanford/Handout via REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, July 27 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis said Friday that his country is considering sending military personnel to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) to search for the remains of U.S. soldiers who died in the 1950-1953 Korean War.

      Mattis struck a confirmative tone when asked by the media whether he foresees the possibility of sending military personnel to conduct additional search missions in the DPRK.

      "That is certainly under consideration. Absolutely," he said.

      Earlier on Thursday, the White House said a military aircraft carrying the remains of U.S. soldiers had left the DPRK and was transferring the remains to the U.S. Osan Air Base in South Korea, where a formal repatriation ceremony is scheduled for Aug. 1.

      Mattis said the move is a "coordination effort" over the past month.

      "Clearly what we have here is something that has been frozen for -- for years now, and so that's warmed up," he said, noting that returning the remains was agreed upon by President Donald Trump and the DPRK's top leader Kim Jong Un at the Singapore summit in June.

      "When you have that sort of communication going on, it sets a positive environment, a positive tone for other things, more important things in terms of international diplomacy," he added.

      U.S. Vice President Mike Pence said earlier that he would travel to Hawaii to receive the remains.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. considers sending military personnel to DPRK for additional search of soldiers' remains

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-28 23:57:33

      United Nations Honor Guard members carry a box of remains thought to be of U.S. soldiers killed in the 1950-53 Korean War, returned by NorthKorea to the U.S., at the Osan Air Base in South Korea, July 27, 2018. (Xinhua/U.S. Army/ Sgt. Quince Lanford/Handout via REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, July 27 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis said Friday that his country is considering sending military personnel to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) to search for the remains of U.S. soldiers who died in the 1950-1953 Korean War.

      Mattis struck a confirmative tone when asked by the media whether he foresees the possibility of sending military personnel to conduct additional search missions in the DPRK.

      "That is certainly under consideration. Absolutely," he said.

      Earlier on Thursday, the White House said a military aircraft carrying the remains of U.S. soldiers had left the DPRK and was transferring the remains to the U.S. Osan Air Base in South Korea, where a formal repatriation ceremony is scheduled for Aug. 1.

      Mattis said the move is a "coordination effort" over the past month.

      "Clearly what we have here is something that has been frozen for -- for years now, and so that's warmed up," he said, noting that returning the remains was agreed upon by President Donald Trump and the DPRK's top leader Kim Jong Un at the Singapore summit in June.

      "When you have that sort of communication going on, it sets a positive environment, a positive tone for other things, more important things in terms of international diplomacy," he added.

      U.S. Vice President Mike Pence said earlier that he would travel to Hawaii to receive the remains.

      010020070750000000000000011105091373543181
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 超薄肉色丝袜一区二区| 色综合久久中文综合久久激情| 免费人成在线观看视频播放| 高潮喷水在线| 国产日韩精品中文字幕| 永久免费无码AV在线网站| 日韩欧美精品有码在线观看| 精品国产网站| 亚洲国产欧美在线看片一国产| 国产女人喷水视频| 在线免费观看亚洲天堂av| 文昌市| 国产精品白浆免费观看| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线下载| 日本嗯啊在线观看| 亚洲国产成人久久综合电影| 黄色一级片一区二区三区| 久久无码人妻一区二区三区午夜| 亚洲中文字幕在线第二页| 一本色道久久亚洲综合精品蜜桃| 安顺市| 日本高清色惰www在线视频| 亚洲欧美中文字幕5发布| 欧美在线精品怡红院| 337p日本大胆欧久久| 亚洲 国产 韩国 欧美 在线| 轮台县| 在线视频一区二区在线观看| 吃下面吃胸在线看无码| 国产精品无码午夜福利| 青青草原亚洲| 97视频精品全国免费观看| 91亚洲精品久久久蜜桃| 欧洲亚洲色一区二区色99| 日本专区一区二区三区| 好爽毛片一区二区三区四| 国产v精品成人免费视频71pao | 国产精品区一二三四久久| 高清不卡毛片| 水富县|