"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Lao gov't warns against fake reports, photos over dam collapse disaster
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-29 12:39:07

      VIENTIANE, July 29 (Xinhua) -- The reporting and sharing of fake news and photos on the dam collapse disaster in southern Laos violates the Lao laws, a national ad hoc committee in charge of dealing with the disaster warned.

      The committee issued the warning Saturday after learning that some social media users both in Laos and abroad as well as media organizations had published reports containing many "incorrect" statements, local state-run online newspaper Vientiane Times reported Sunday.

      These fake reports had been issued since the disaster occurred on July 23, it said.

      The committee called on everyone in Laos and other countries, media organizations and social media followers to pay attention only to accurate reports and photos published by the state-run media such as newspapers, radio and national TV, which regularly report on developments in the situation.

      After the Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy hydropower reservoir's saddle dam D burst on Monday, flash floods swamped villages in Sanamxay district, Attapeu province, some 560 km southeast of capital Vientiane.

      The committee warned that false reports and the sharing of fake news and photos about the flooding in Attapeu province as well as fake news and photos about weather condition and storms across the country violate Lao laws and regulations.

      Editor: ZD
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Lao gov't warns against fake reports, photos over dam collapse disaster

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-29 12:39:07
      [Editor: huaxia]

      VIENTIANE, July 29 (Xinhua) -- The reporting and sharing of fake news and photos on the dam collapse disaster in southern Laos violates the Lao laws, a national ad hoc committee in charge of dealing with the disaster warned.

      The committee issued the warning Saturday after learning that some social media users both in Laos and abroad as well as media organizations had published reports containing many "incorrect" statements, local state-run online newspaper Vientiane Times reported Sunday.

      These fake reports had been issued since the disaster occurred on July 23, it said.

      The committee called on everyone in Laos and other countries, media organizations and social media followers to pay attention only to accurate reports and photos published by the state-run media such as newspapers, radio and national TV, which regularly report on developments in the situation.

      After the Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy hydropower reservoir's saddle dam D burst on Monday, flash floods swamped villages in Sanamxay district, Attapeu province, some 560 km southeast of capital Vientiane.

      The committee warned that false reports and the sharing of fake news and photos about the flooding in Attapeu province as well as fake news and photos about weather condition and storms across the country violate Lao laws and regulations.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373552671
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品不卡午夜精品| 久久国产精品99精品国产987| 日韩高清无码中文字幕综合一二三区| 亚洲AV无码精品色欲av| 国产精品久久久久亚洲| 国产精品区一区第一页| 黄色一级片免费观看| 无码视频一区=区| 亚洲人成18禁网站| 泰兴市| 国产成人亚洲精品电影| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线影院| 粉嫩av国产一区二区三区| 爽到高潮漏水大喷视频软件| 亚洲精品国产二区三区在线 | 中文字幕亚洲国产精品| 国产精品无码久久久久免费AV| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 色综合天天综合中文网| 99久久精品免费观看国产| 久久久国产精品粉嫩av| 亚洲精品国产主播一区二区 | 中文精品一卡2卡3卡4卡| 亚洲国产人在线播放首页| 红杏性无码免费专区| 天堂网av一区二区三区四区| 久久HEZYO色综合| 久久婷婷激情综合色综合俺也去| 免费观看a毛片一区二区不卡| 高潮社区51视频在线观看| 国产人av一区二区三区在线观看| 国产三级精品美女三级| 精品欧洲av无码一区二区男男| 久久婷婷色综合老司机| 人妻少妇久久精品一区二区| 免费国产一级片内射老| 成人午夜伦理在线观看| 亚洲制服丝袜第一页| 国产AV高清精品久久| 亚洲AV无码久久久一区二不卡 | 亚洲综合色成在线播放|