"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Death toll of Indonesia's earthquake rises to 14, tourists evacuated
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-29 19:40:17

      JAKARTA, July 29 (Xinhua) -- The death toll of Indonesia's 6.4-magnitude quake rose to 14 people on Sunday, while 162 others wounded and evacuation for hundreds of foreign and local holiday makers climbing Mount Rinjani has been under way amid fear for landslides, officials said.

      The earthquake jolted West Nusa Tenggara province of central Indonesia earlier on Sunday at 05:47 a.m. local time and the epicenter, with a depth of 10 km under-land, was located 28 km northwest of Lombok Timur, an official of the agency Widyamotko told Xinhua via telephone.

      One Malaysian national was among the fatalities, Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, the spokesman of Indonesia's disaster mitigation agency told Xinhua in a text message.

      Around 1,000 houses and other buildings were damaged in the province, said the official.

      The injured have been rushed to nearby hospitals and health clinics, Sutopo said.

      The spokesman said food, medical personnel and equipment, and other aids are among those urgently required.

      Meanwhile, evacuation for more than 700 foreign and local holidaymakers who climbed Mount Rinjani volcano, a national park situated in the province, has been under way, according to the Mount Rinjani national park office.

      A total of 115 out of 826 tourists have been evacuated by far, it said in a text message.

      The authorities shut down the tourist destination after finding dangerous clues signaling the possibility of landslides, the office said.

      The jolt did not disturb operation of airports in Lombok and nearby Bali island, authorities said.

      Indonesia is prone to quakes as it lies on vulnerable quake-affected areas called the Pacific Ring of Fire.

      Editor: xuxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Death toll of Indonesia's earthquake rises to 14, tourists evacuated

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-29 19:40:17
      [Editor: huaxia]

      JAKARTA, July 29 (Xinhua) -- The death toll of Indonesia's 6.4-magnitude quake rose to 14 people on Sunday, while 162 others wounded and evacuation for hundreds of foreign and local holiday makers climbing Mount Rinjani has been under way amid fear for landslides, officials said.

      The earthquake jolted West Nusa Tenggara province of central Indonesia earlier on Sunday at 05:47 a.m. local time and the epicenter, with a depth of 10 km under-land, was located 28 km northwest of Lombok Timur, an official of the agency Widyamotko told Xinhua via telephone.

      One Malaysian national was among the fatalities, Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, the spokesman of Indonesia's disaster mitigation agency told Xinhua in a text message.

      Around 1,000 houses and other buildings were damaged in the province, said the official.

      The injured have been rushed to nearby hospitals and health clinics, Sutopo said.

      The spokesman said food, medical personnel and equipment, and other aids are among those urgently required.

      Meanwhile, evacuation for more than 700 foreign and local holidaymakers who climbed Mount Rinjani volcano, a national park situated in the province, has been under way, according to the Mount Rinjani national park office.

      A total of 115 out of 826 tourists have been evacuated by far, it said in a text message.

      The authorities shut down the tourist destination after finding dangerous clues signaling the possibility of landslides, the office said.

      The jolt did not disturb operation of airports in Lombok and nearby Bali island, authorities said.

      Indonesia is prone to quakes as it lies on vulnerable quake-affected areas called the Pacific Ring of Fire.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373557781
      主站蜘蛛池模板: av乱色熟女一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品不卡av在线| 麻花传mdr免费版| 国产av普通话对白国语| 老熟女熟妇嗷嗷叫91| 91极品尤物国产在线播放| 无人区码一码二码三码区| av无码久久久久不卡蜜桃| 丝袜系列在线视频国产| 亚洲国产免费公开在线视频| 精品粉嫩国产一区二区三区 | 色欲综合久久中文字幕网| 少妇精品久久久一区二区三区| 国产69精品久久久久99尤物| 亚洲成AV人片无码不卡| 2021精品国产综合久久| 实拍女处破www免费看| 午夜麻豆影片在线观看| 久久久中文字幕精品一区二区| 亚洲黄片高清在线观看| 亚洲另类春色国产精品| 国产69精品久久久久91不卡| 亚洲人成影院在线高清| 女同另类激情在线三区| 中国国语毛片免费观看视频| 日日摸日日碰人妻无码老牲| 在线偷窥制服另类| 成人日韩av不卡在线观看| 美女黄网站人色视频免费国产| 久久国产成人精品国产成人亚洲| 日日人人爽人人爽人人片AV| 偷拍亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区精神| 精品人妻中文字幕av| 超清无码AV丝袜片在线观看 | 无码高清视频在线播放十区| 成人午夜精品无码一区二区三区 | 亚洲第一无码专区天堂| av在线 亚洲 天堂| 茂名市| 一区二区三区国产高潮|