"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Indonesian president orders immediate relief aid for quake-hit Lombok
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-29 19:45:18

      JAKARTA, July 29 (Xinhua) -- Indonesian President Joko Widodo issued an order on Sunday to deliver relief aid for people in areas affected by the strong earthquake in West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) province, planning to visit the area on Monday, a president aide said.

      Fourteen people were reported dead and 162 injured from impacts of the 6.4-magnitude earthquake and aftershocks. Around 1,000 of houses were damaged in the disaster, according to the National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB).

      One Malaysian national was among the fatalities, Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, the spokesman of Indonesia's disaster mitigation agency told Xinhua in a text message.

      The presidential deputy officer for media affairs Bey Machmudin said that the order was issued shortly after the president landed in an NTB airport from his visit in Maros regency, South Sulawesi province.

      In a meeting after his landing, the president ordered the BNPB head, Social and Public Works ministers, military commander to immediately deliver relief aid for people affected by the strong earthquake which was followed by frequent aftershocks.

      "We expect that deliverance of relief aids can be organized this afternoon or tomorrow morning. All elements from the central, provincial and regency governments and related institutions can move together," the official said in a statement.

      The president was scheduled to visit people in the earthquake-affected areas on Monday, he said, adding that NTB was in the president's schedule during his current visit program in various provinces across the country before the earthquake struck the province.

      The president's current visit to NTB was initially purposed to inaugurate an Islamic boarding school building in the province's Sumbawa Besar regency.

      Head of Indonesia's Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) Dwikorita Karnawati stated earlier in the day that at least 133 aftershocks with a magnitude of 5.7 have occurred until 3:00 p.m. since the earthquake took place 5:47 a.m. local time.

      She called on people to remain vigilant on possible more aftershocks which she said to come with lower magnitude.

      She added that the earthquake in the province's Lombok area was a shallow one.

      Editor: xuxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Indonesian president orders immediate relief aid for quake-hit Lombok

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-29 19:45:18
      [Editor: huaxia]

      JAKARTA, July 29 (Xinhua) -- Indonesian President Joko Widodo issued an order on Sunday to deliver relief aid for people in areas affected by the strong earthquake in West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) province, planning to visit the area on Monday, a president aide said.

      Fourteen people were reported dead and 162 injured from impacts of the 6.4-magnitude earthquake and aftershocks. Around 1,000 of houses were damaged in the disaster, according to the National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB).

      One Malaysian national was among the fatalities, Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, the spokesman of Indonesia's disaster mitigation agency told Xinhua in a text message.

      The presidential deputy officer for media affairs Bey Machmudin said that the order was issued shortly after the president landed in an NTB airport from his visit in Maros regency, South Sulawesi province.

      In a meeting after his landing, the president ordered the BNPB head, Social and Public Works ministers, military commander to immediately deliver relief aid for people affected by the strong earthquake which was followed by frequent aftershocks.

      "We expect that deliverance of relief aids can be organized this afternoon or tomorrow morning. All elements from the central, provincial and regency governments and related institutions can move together," the official said in a statement.

      The president was scheduled to visit people in the earthquake-affected areas on Monday, he said, adding that NTB was in the president's schedule during his current visit program in various provinces across the country before the earthquake struck the province.

      The president's current visit to NTB was initially purposed to inaugurate an Islamic boarding school building in the province's Sumbawa Besar regency.

      Head of Indonesia's Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) Dwikorita Karnawati stated earlier in the day that at least 133 aftershocks with a magnitude of 5.7 have occurred until 3:00 p.m. since the earthquake took place 5:47 a.m. local time.

      She called on people to remain vigilant on possible more aftershocks which she said to come with lower magnitude.

      She added that the earthquake in the province's Lombok area was a shallow one.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373557871
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 91在线无码精品秘 入口九色十| 国产人妻人伦精品婷婷| 亚洲男人av香蕉爽爽爽爽| 中国浓毛少妇毛茸茸| 亚洲国产一区久久yourpan| 日本东京热一区二区三区 | 国产高清黄色在线观看91| 国产精品一区二区AV不卡| 亚洲AV噜噜在线成人网站| 欧美精品xx| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 日本在线免费精品视频| 欧美色色视频| 亚洲区一区二在线播放| 99爱在线精品视频免费观看| 国产午夜福利视频合集| 国产V亚洲V天堂A无码| av中文字幕少妇人妻| 固安县| 亚洲无码夜夜操| 大陆少妇xxxx做受| 韩国三级大全久久网站| 黑人一区二区三区在线| 大肥婆老熟女一区二区精品| 麻豆a级片| 高清无码爆乳潮喷在线观看| 久久免费少妇高潮免费| 精品女同免费在线观看| 曰韩精品无码一区二区三区| 一级无码国产精品毛片| 黑丝美女喷水在线观看| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码| 永宁县| 国产精品激情综合久久| 精品人妻一区二区三区丽| 亚洲蜜桃av一区二区三区| 苏尼特左旗| 国模雨珍浓密毛大尺度150p| 国产精品深夜福利免费观看| 东京热加勒比一区四区| 淫妇日韩中文字幕在线|