"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Philippines to apply full force of law on perpetrators of Tuesday's car bomb explosion: defense chief
      Source: Xinhua   2018-08-01 23:14:02

      MANILA, Aug. 1 (Xinhua) -- The Philippines will apply the full force of the law on the perpetrators of Tuesday's car bomb explosion that had claimed the lives of 11 people, said the defense chief on Wednesday.

      "We will do everything within our power to get to the bottom of this incident and we will apply the full force of the law on the perpetrators," the Philippines Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said in a statement.

      "I would like to say to those who are behind this cowardly and indiscriminate act of violence that justice will catch up with you and it will come in the form that you least expect and at a time that you will not predict," he added.

      A "white van" was detonated at a military checkpoint in southern Philippine island of Basilan. The explosion killed 11 people, including six soldiers, four civilians and the driver at the scene.

      The Philippine military said this van, loaded with improvised explosive devices, attempted to attack downtown of Lamitan City in Basilan island.

      Lorenzana said the investigation has been conducted by a joint team of the military and police. The defense chief also urged the Filipinos "not to jump to any conclusion and just allow our investigators to do their job."

      The Islamic State (IS) terrorist network has claimed responsibility for the car bomb explosion in Lamitan City.

      However, the Armed Forces of the Philippines spokesperson Edgard Arevalo said on Wednesday that there was the possibility that the IS was responsible, but he believed "any terrorist group or organization can conveniently claim responsibility and ride on the incident for their own glorification."

      The military said earlier that the local terrorist group Abu Sayyaf Group had a hand in the blast.

      The Abu Sayyaf Group has pledged allegiance to the IS and has carried out kidnappings for ransom of both foreigners and Filipinos.

      "There is also a possibility that other groups besides the Abu Sayyaf Group could be responsible in that dastardly and cowardly terrorist act," Arevalo added.

      Editor: Chengcheng
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Philippines to apply full force of law on perpetrators of Tuesday's car bomb explosion: defense chief

      Source: Xinhua 2018-08-01 23:14:02
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MANILA, Aug. 1 (Xinhua) -- The Philippines will apply the full force of the law on the perpetrators of Tuesday's car bomb explosion that had claimed the lives of 11 people, said the defense chief on Wednesday.

      "We will do everything within our power to get to the bottom of this incident and we will apply the full force of the law on the perpetrators," the Philippines Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said in a statement.

      "I would like to say to those who are behind this cowardly and indiscriminate act of violence that justice will catch up with you and it will come in the form that you least expect and at a time that you will not predict," he added.

      A "white van" was detonated at a military checkpoint in southern Philippine island of Basilan. The explosion killed 11 people, including six soldiers, four civilians and the driver at the scene.

      The Philippine military said this van, loaded with improvised explosive devices, attempted to attack downtown of Lamitan City in Basilan island.

      Lorenzana said the investigation has been conducted by a joint team of the military and police. The defense chief also urged the Filipinos "not to jump to any conclusion and just allow our investigators to do their job."

      The Islamic State (IS) terrorist network has claimed responsibility for the car bomb explosion in Lamitan City.

      However, the Armed Forces of the Philippines spokesperson Edgard Arevalo said on Wednesday that there was the possibility that the IS was responsible, but he believed "any terrorist group or organization can conveniently claim responsibility and ride on the incident for their own glorification."

      The military said earlier that the local terrorist group Abu Sayyaf Group had a hand in the blast.

      The Abu Sayyaf Group has pledged allegiance to the IS and has carried out kidnappings for ransom of both foreigners and Filipinos.

      "There is also a possibility that other groups besides the Abu Sayyaf Group could be responsible in that dastardly and cowardly terrorist act," Arevalo added.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373621201
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产不卡一区在线视频| 被滋润的少妇疯狂呻吟| 欧美多人片高潮野外做片黑人| 国产精品中文第一字幕| 西畴县| 日韩精品一区二区三区在线观看的 | 久久精品娱乐亚洲领先| 国产午夜精品美女裸身视频69 | 国产最新进精品视频| 久久黄色激情精品网站| 国产性感丝袜美女av| 精品粉嫩国产一区二区三区| 成人影院免费观看在线播放视频| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产无码AV| 久久伊人中文字幕有码久久国产| 国产野战无套av毛片黑人| 欧美1区二区三区公司| 欧美日韩国产在线人| 亚洲综合AV一区二区三区不卡| 国产精品女同一区二区久| 牡丹江市| 亚洲色偷拍一区二区三区| 欧美在线一区二区三区精品| 亚洲综合久久精品国产高清| 91中文人妻丝袜乱一区三区| 一区二区中文字幕视频| 欧美成人a视频免费专区| 伊人色综合久久天天五月婷| 国产亚洲精品日韩综合网| 亚洲av第一区综合激情久久久| 日韩秘 无码一区二区三区| 中国精品视频一区二区三区| 日日摸日日踫夜夜爽无码| 亚洲成AV人片在一线观看| 久久狠狠爱亚洲综合影院| 丁香五月亚洲综合在线国内自拍| 国产欧美日韩综合在线第一| 中文人妻av大区中文不卡| 国产精品久久婷婷婷婷| 亚洲AV日韩AV高潮喷潮无码| 美腿丝袜美腿国产在线|