"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Official figures of losses in southern Laos' dam collapse still unavailable, report
      Source: Xinhua   2018-08-03 12:57:29

      VIENTIANE, Aug. 3 (Xinhua) -- The extent of the losses and damage caused by flooding in Sanamxay district of southern Laos' Attapeu province, is clearly vast, although a final assessment has not yet been made, local daily Vientiane Times reported on Friday.

      The flash flood, which was caused by the collapse of an auxiliary dam at the under-construction Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy hydropower plant, destroyed six villages on July 23.

      The disaster, the biggest to have occurred in Laos in decades, affected many more villages shortly afterwards as the torrent of water cascaded down the Xe Pian River.

      Initial surveys suggested that all the farmland in the six villages, a total of 1,998 hectares, has been completely destroyed, said the report, adding that more than 12,000 animals were lost as well as more than 19,000 chickens and other fowl, while 280 fishponds were damaged.

      The flood affected farmland in 19 villages, but no detailed survey has been carried out as yet, said the report.

      The losses and damage in relation to houses, offices, vehicles, infrastructure, communication networks and other property have also not been assessed.

      "The priorities at the moment are to search for and rescue the remaining missing people, and the relief, assistance and rehabilitation of the people affected," provincial Deputy Governor Ounlar Xayasith told Vientiane Times.

      As of Wednesday, 13 people were confirmed dead while 118 people are still missing. More than 6,000 people have been left homeless and are sheltering at schools and temporary camps.

      Authorities in charge plan to carry out a comprehensive survey to collect information concerning the losses and damage caused by the disaster, said the report.

      Video clips and photos showed that houses, buildings, infrastructure, communication networks and other facilities had been severely damaged by the flood, especially in the six most affected villages, with the area now a sea of mud.

      Sonexay Siphandone, deputy prime minister and chairman of the National Ad Hoc Committee in charge of dealing with the aftermath of the disaster, told officials to collect information on the damage and losses incurred.

      He said villagers who had lost their homes and other property should be given special compensation given that the disaster was caused by a fracture in the dam wall.

      In the longer term, the relevant departments are told to draw up plans to rehabilitate and reconstruct communities to enable displaced villagers to return to their normal lives.

      On July 23, a saddle dam of the Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy hydroelectric power project, invested by South Korean, Thai and Lao companies, burst, unleashing 5 billion cubic meters of water from the mountain to 13 villages of Sanamxay district downstream the Xe Pian River, some 560 km southeast of Vientiane.

      Six villages were almost submerged by the muddy flood with 13,000 villagers being affected.?

      Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Official figures of losses in southern Laos' dam collapse still unavailable, report

      Source: Xinhua 2018-08-03 12:57:29
      [Editor: huaxia]

      VIENTIANE, Aug. 3 (Xinhua) -- The extent of the losses and damage caused by flooding in Sanamxay district of southern Laos' Attapeu province, is clearly vast, although a final assessment has not yet been made, local daily Vientiane Times reported on Friday.

      The flash flood, which was caused by the collapse of an auxiliary dam at the under-construction Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy hydropower plant, destroyed six villages on July 23.

      The disaster, the biggest to have occurred in Laos in decades, affected many more villages shortly afterwards as the torrent of water cascaded down the Xe Pian River.

      Initial surveys suggested that all the farmland in the six villages, a total of 1,998 hectares, has been completely destroyed, said the report, adding that more than 12,000 animals were lost as well as more than 19,000 chickens and other fowl, while 280 fishponds were damaged.

      The flood affected farmland in 19 villages, but no detailed survey has been carried out as yet, said the report.

      The losses and damage in relation to houses, offices, vehicles, infrastructure, communication networks and other property have also not been assessed.

      "The priorities at the moment are to search for and rescue the remaining missing people, and the relief, assistance and rehabilitation of the people affected," provincial Deputy Governor Ounlar Xayasith told Vientiane Times.

      As of Wednesday, 13 people were confirmed dead while 118 people are still missing. More than 6,000 people have been left homeless and are sheltering at schools and temporary camps.

      Authorities in charge plan to carry out a comprehensive survey to collect information concerning the losses and damage caused by the disaster, said the report.

      Video clips and photos showed that houses, buildings, infrastructure, communication networks and other facilities had been severely damaged by the flood, especially in the six most affected villages, with the area now a sea of mud.

      Sonexay Siphandone, deputy prime minister and chairman of the National Ad Hoc Committee in charge of dealing with the aftermath of the disaster, told officials to collect information on the damage and losses incurred.

      He said villagers who had lost their homes and other property should be given special compensation given that the disaster was caused by a fracture in the dam wall.

      In the longer term, the relevant departments are told to draw up plans to rehabilitate and reconstruct communities to enable displaced villagers to return to their normal lives.

      On July 23, a saddle dam of the Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy hydroelectric power project, invested by South Korean, Thai and Lao companies, burst, unleashing 5 billion cubic meters of water from the mountain to 13 villages of Sanamxay district downstream the Xe Pian River, some 560 km southeast of Vientiane.

      Six villages were almost submerged by the muddy flood with 13,000 villagers being affected.?

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373659181
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美 日韩 国产 另类 图片区| 厦门市| 久久一日本道色综合久久大香| 久久亚洲av午夜福利精品| 91精品91久久久久久| 丝袜足控一区二区三区| 韩国三级大全久久网站| 日产乱码一区二区国产内射 | 太大太粗太爽免费视频| 中文字幕无线精品亚洲乱码一区 | 日韩av在线不卡免费| 国产成年无码久久久免费| 一级a爱片免费视频观看| 91国内外精品自在线播放| 亚洲中文字幕国产精品| 久久久久人妻精品一区5555| 浠水县| 一区二区久久精品66国产精品| 国产一在线精品一区在线观看| 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av| 暴力强奷在线播放无码| 亚洲一区二区av偷偷| 日本一区二区视频免费观看| 中文字幕无码久久一区| 小粉嫩直流白浆| 欧美高h视频| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区视频| 无码麻豆国产精品| 日本亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 人妻少妇被猛烈的进入| 人妻少妇精品系列一区二区| 边添小泬边狠狠躁视频| 乱系列中文字幕在线视频| 人妻av天堂一区二区| 国产真人无遮挡免费视频| 四虎国产精品永久免费网址| 暴力强奷在线播放无码| 自拍视频在线观看三级| 国产欧美日本亚洲精品一4区| 伊人久久精品亚洲午夜| 在线视频免费观看|