"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Tourists evacuation underway in Indonesian quake-hit area
      Source: Xinhua   2018-08-07 22:43:52

      LOMBOK, Indonesia, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- An Indonesian official at the Tourism Ministry said here on Tuesday that the ministry is focusing on the efforts to evacuate foreign tourists stranded in three popular islands of Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air near the quake-hit Lombok island.

      Death toll from Sunday's 7.0-magnitude quake in Indonesia reached 105 so far while a total of 4,636 visitors have been evacuated from the three islands near Lombok, according to latest official figure.

      Close coordination with military, police and related institutions was underway now, Assistant Deputy Tourism Minister for Asia Pacific Marketing Development Vicentius Jemadu told Xinhua.

      He said that vessels involved in the joint operation to evacuate foreign tourists have transported them to Bangsal and Bali ports and the operation also provides shuttle buses to hotels in downtown capital city of Mataram.

      Hotel rooms were provided free for the affected foreign tourists after the evacuation from the three islands, he said.

      However most of the tourists preferred to directly stay in the airport to ensure obtaining flights tickets to get them out of Lombok, he added.

      Government has also engaged national airlines to provide extra flights from Lombok for the foreign tourists with Lombok airport is opened 24 hours to facilitate more frequent flights.

      He estimated that the whole process to evacuate foreign tourists from Lombok may take a week.

      "Tourist safety is government's priority through those measures we expect them to come back again to Indonesia and Lombok in the future," he said.

      Apart from that, tourism recovery in Lombok may take three to six months due to damages in tourism infrastructure and accommodations following the powerful earthquake, he said.

      The ministry would work hard to recover the tourism in Lombok as the exotic island was part of the nation's prioritized destination to attract foreign tourists.

      "A coordinated effort with tourism stakeholders in Lombok and our ministry was still underway to update data on the affected tourism infrastructure and accommodation so as to make us easier in rebuilding those facilities," Jemadu said.

      The strong earthquake has severed power supply, water installation and severely damaged hotels in Lombok that made many of them closed their operations, particularly those located in stricken areas, like in district of Senggigi that is popular among foreign tourists.

      Cracks in hotel walls, fallen roof tiles and collapsed lobbies were obviously seen in several hotels in Senggigi that located alongside Lombok's beautiful beach facing Bali island.

      Editor: Li Xia
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Tourists evacuation underway in Indonesian quake-hit area

      Source: Xinhua 2018-08-07 22:43:52
      [Editor: huaxia]

      LOMBOK, Indonesia, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- An Indonesian official at the Tourism Ministry said here on Tuesday that the ministry is focusing on the efforts to evacuate foreign tourists stranded in three popular islands of Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air near the quake-hit Lombok island.

      Death toll from Sunday's 7.0-magnitude quake in Indonesia reached 105 so far while a total of 4,636 visitors have been evacuated from the three islands near Lombok, according to latest official figure.

      Close coordination with military, police and related institutions was underway now, Assistant Deputy Tourism Minister for Asia Pacific Marketing Development Vicentius Jemadu told Xinhua.

      He said that vessels involved in the joint operation to evacuate foreign tourists have transported them to Bangsal and Bali ports and the operation also provides shuttle buses to hotels in downtown capital city of Mataram.

      Hotel rooms were provided free for the affected foreign tourists after the evacuation from the three islands, he said.

      However most of the tourists preferred to directly stay in the airport to ensure obtaining flights tickets to get them out of Lombok, he added.

      Government has also engaged national airlines to provide extra flights from Lombok for the foreign tourists with Lombok airport is opened 24 hours to facilitate more frequent flights.

      He estimated that the whole process to evacuate foreign tourists from Lombok may take a week.

      "Tourist safety is government's priority through those measures we expect them to come back again to Indonesia and Lombok in the future," he said.

      Apart from that, tourism recovery in Lombok may take three to six months due to damages in tourism infrastructure and accommodations following the powerful earthquake, he said.

      The ministry would work hard to recover the tourism in Lombok as the exotic island was part of the nation's prioritized destination to attract foreign tourists.

      "A coordinated effort with tourism stakeholders in Lombok and our ministry was still underway to update data on the affected tourism infrastructure and accommodation so as to make us easier in rebuilding those facilities," Jemadu said.

      The strong earthquake has severed power supply, water installation and severely damaged hotels in Lombok that made many of them closed their operations, particularly those located in stricken areas, like in district of Senggigi that is popular among foreign tourists.

      Cracks in hotel walls, fallen roof tiles and collapsed lobbies were obviously seen in several hotels in Senggigi that located alongside Lombok's beautiful beach facing Bali island.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373743071
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲男人天堂av在线| 中文字幕av国产精品| 国产美女自慰在线观看| 久久99精品中文字幕在| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区色 | 亚洲成a人片77777kkkkk| 国产精品户外野外| 国农村精品国产自线拍| 亚洲啊啊啊一区二区三区| 亚洲最新中文字幕一区| 国产人妻精品无码av在线| 无码专区中文字幕无码| 亚洲精品国产品国语在线app| 91精品国产无码在线观看| 国产精品成人嫩妇| https日韩在线 | 中文| 99久久激情国产精品| 嗯啊 不要 啊啊在线日韩a| 一本色道久久加勒比综合 | 久久久国产精品VA麻豆| 国产成人综合亚洲av| 国产精品系列在线一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码一区二区一二区色戒| 亚洲精品无码你懂的网站| 国产九色蝌蚪91av在线观看| 久久国产精品无码网站| 日韩av中文字幕有码| 鄱阳县| 日韩在线视频不卡一区二区三区| 欧美人与动人物姣配xxxx| 麻豆国产传媒精品视频| 奉新县| 久久亚洲aⅴ精品网站婷婷| 久久精品国产亚洲AV蜜臀色欲| 91九色蝌蚪国产精品| 在线观看亚洲视频一区二区三区| 大伊香蕉精品视频一区| 中文无码字幕一区到五区免费| 亚洲色图视频在线播放| 国产在线视频二区三区| 亚洲国内自拍愉拍|