"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Feature: Indonesia intensifies relief efforts amid rising death toll of Lombok earthquake
      Source: Xinhua   2018-08-09 00:45:48

      by Abu Hanifah

      MATARAM, Indonesia, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Indonesian rescuers were intensifying efforts to retrieve victims buried under debris on Wednesday as the death toll of a powerful earthquake hitting the Lombok resort island in Indonesia's West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) province kept rising.

      Along with excavations in small collapsed buildings, operations in the larger ones that left enormous rubble and debris were conducted jointly by teams from the military, police and the national search and rescue agency.

      They used heavy duty excavators to remove huge piles of rubble, paving the way for the rescuers to comb debris and retrieve bodies of those killed in the collapsed buildings.

      The excavation started on Monday after the 7.0-magnitude earthquake hit the regency of North Lombok on Sunday night.

      East Lombok on the island was jolted by a 6.4-magnitude quake on July 29, which killed 17 people, injured over 350 others and stranded some 500 hikers on Mount Rinjani volcano.

      Bridges linking east and north Lombok collapsed, making it difficult for the rescue team to quickly mobilize excavators to North Lombok from East Lombok, where joint teams just finished their relief efforts after last week's earthquake.

      Among the prioritized location for excavation was Jamiul Jamaah mosque in Karangtangsor village, North Lombok regency, since Tuesday afternoon.

      The rescuers managed to retrieve the body of a female victim on Wednesday after they cleared heavy rubble of the two-floor mosque with excavators.

      The body found lying lifeless under a fallen mosque pillar was identified as Salamah who lived near the mosque. Her house was also flattened by the earthquake.

      Zainuddin, a relative of the perished woman, said she was attending a regular weekly prayer in the mosque when the earthquake took place.

      "She failed to run out from the mosque as the lamp was out that made the panicked prayers bump to each other while they ran for their lives," Zainuddin told Xinhua, recalling the chaotic moment during the earthquake.

      Locals around the village said Salamah was one of the victims trapped under the rubble. They said at least seven people remained missing in the village.

      Zainuddin survived the disaster as he jumped out from the mosque, but he sustained injury in the knees when he fell on the ground.

      "I felt like being pushed out from behind that made me fall. Perhaps someone bumped me in his run to get out from the mosque," the 45-year-old fisherman said.

      Together with other survivors, he ran to a hill across the street in total dark after people shouted loudly, warning them of tsunami as the village was only 400 meters away from the beach.

      "I quickly ran to my house and only found my wife. I grabbed her and followed the others to the hill. We stayed there the whole night until the next morning, worrying deeply about my son. My wife was crying all the time," he said in front of his cracked house.

      Zainuddin added he finally reunited with his son who stayed in a police station with others throughout the night.

      According to Zainuddin, Salamah was an aunt of Lalu Muhammad Zohri, an Indonesian young sprinter who recently won U20 World Championship in Finland. His family's house was also near the mosque.

      Fortunately, Zohri's house, like others that made of bamboo and wood in the village, remained intact following the earthquake.

      Besides in Karangtangsor village, the joint rescue team also found more bodies under the debris of a big house in Lading-Lading village and a public health center in Tanjung village.

      Indonesia's National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) said the death toll of the earthquake has increased to 131 from 105 as of Tuesday with North Lombok regency recording the highest figure at 78.

      The agency's updated data on Wednesday also mentioned that 1,477 people suffered injuries. It also displaced over 156,000 people and damaged 42,239 houses and 458 schools.

      Indonesian authorities have activated an emergency response to recover the victims and deliver aid to those affected by the deadly earthquake.

      Food, drinking water, blankets, mattress and cloths were being distributed in make-shift shelters of the affected areas and isolated villages in North Lombok regency.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Feature: Indonesia intensifies relief efforts amid rising death toll of Lombok earthquake

      Source: Xinhua 2018-08-09 00:45:48
      [Editor: huaxia]

      by Abu Hanifah

      MATARAM, Indonesia, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Indonesian rescuers were intensifying efforts to retrieve victims buried under debris on Wednesday as the death toll of a powerful earthquake hitting the Lombok resort island in Indonesia's West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) province kept rising.

      Along with excavations in small collapsed buildings, operations in the larger ones that left enormous rubble and debris were conducted jointly by teams from the military, police and the national search and rescue agency.

      They used heavy duty excavators to remove huge piles of rubble, paving the way for the rescuers to comb debris and retrieve bodies of those killed in the collapsed buildings.

      The excavation started on Monday after the 7.0-magnitude earthquake hit the regency of North Lombok on Sunday night.

      East Lombok on the island was jolted by a 6.4-magnitude quake on July 29, which killed 17 people, injured over 350 others and stranded some 500 hikers on Mount Rinjani volcano.

      Bridges linking east and north Lombok collapsed, making it difficult for the rescue team to quickly mobilize excavators to North Lombok from East Lombok, where joint teams just finished their relief efforts after last week's earthquake.

      Among the prioritized location for excavation was Jamiul Jamaah mosque in Karangtangsor village, North Lombok regency, since Tuesday afternoon.

      The rescuers managed to retrieve the body of a female victim on Wednesday after they cleared heavy rubble of the two-floor mosque with excavators.

      The body found lying lifeless under a fallen mosque pillar was identified as Salamah who lived near the mosque. Her house was also flattened by the earthquake.

      Zainuddin, a relative of the perished woman, said she was attending a regular weekly prayer in the mosque when the earthquake took place.

      "She failed to run out from the mosque as the lamp was out that made the panicked prayers bump to each other while they ran for their lives," Zainuddin told Xinhua, recalling the chaotic moment during the earthquake.

      Locals around the village said Salamah was one of the victims trapped under the rubble. They said at least seven people remained missing in the village.

      Zainuddin survived the disaster as he jumped out from the mosque, but he sustained injury in the knees when he fell on the ground.

      "I felt like being pushed out from behind that made me fall. Perhaps someone bumped me in his run to get out from the mosque," the 45-year-old fisherman said.

      Together with other survivors, he ran to a hill across the street in total dark after people shouted loudly, warning them of tsunami as the village was only 400 meters away from the beach.

      "I quickly ran to my house and only found my wife. I grabbed her and followed the others to the hill. We stayed there the whole night until the next morning, worrying deeply about my son. My wife was crying all the time," he said in front of his cracked house.

      Zainuddin added he finally reunited with his son who stayed in a police station with others throughout the night.

      According to Zainuddin, Salamah was an aunt of Lalu Muhammad Zohri, an Indonesian young sprinter who recently won U20 World Championship in Finland. His family's house was also near the mosque.

      Fortunately, Zohri's house, like others that made of bamboo and wood in the village, remained intact following the earthquake.

      Besides in Karangtangsor village, the joint rescue team also found more bodies under the debris of a big house in Lading-Lading village and a public health center in Tanjung village.

      Indonesia's National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) said the death toll of the earthquake has increased to 131 from 105 as of Tuesday with North Lombok regency recording the highest figure at 78.

      The agency's updated data on Wednesday also mentioned that 1,477 people suffered injuries. It also displaced over 156,000 people and damaged 42,239 houses and 458 schools.

      Indonesian authorities have activated an emergency response to recover the victims and deliver aid to those affected by the deadly earthquake.

      Food, drinking water, blankets, mattress and cloths were being distributed in make-shift shelters of the affected areas and isolated villages in North Lombok regency.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091373770161
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 91精品国产91久久久久久青草| 开心激情站开心激情网六月婷婷| 亚州无线国产2021| 久久无码中文字幕无码| yjizz视频网站在线观看| 九九在线中文字幕无码| 国产日韩午夜视频在线观看| 亚州AV无码乱码精品国产| 国产最新AV在线播放不卡| 久久99精品久久久久久hb无码| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 嘉祥县| 一本一道AⅤ无码中文字幕| 精品熟人妻一区二区三区四区不卡| 日本肥老熟妇在线观看| 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 激情文学人妻中文字幕| 久久国产精品第一区二区| 538国产视频| 国产精品亚洲ΑV天堂无码| 绥棱县| 日韩精人妻无码一区二区三区 | 中文字幕在线一区二区在线| 中文字幕日产人妻久久| 亚洲精品中文字幕无乱码麻豆| 午夜无码亚| 国产精品一区二区在线观看| 色播在线永久免费视频网站| 久久一级国产黄色精品| 久久精品国产精品亚洲艾| 亚洲另类色区欧美日韩图片| 国产亚洲自拍av在线| 人妻精品一区二区三区视频| 国产精品青草久久久久福利99| 免费观看的av毛片的网站| 太大太粗太爽免费视频| 亚洲国产精品亚洲高清| 国产一区二区在线激情往| 人人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区| 亚洲男人天堂av一区| 亚洲春色AV无码专区在线播放|