亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Israel vows continuing strikes in Gaza despite UN, Egyptian cease-fire efforts
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-08-10 04:27:04 | Editor: huaxia

      Palestinians walk through the rubble of a building following an Israeli airstrike on Gaza City, on Aug. 9, 2018. (Xinhua/Stringer)

      JERUSALEM, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Israel's security cabinet announced on Thursday that it will continue its strikes in Gaza, despite the UN and Egyptian efforts to achieve a cease-fire after two days of severe escalation.

      The security cabinet held an emergency meeting in Tel Aviv to discuss the flare-up of violence, which started on Wednesday.

      "The cabinet instructed the IDF (Israel Defense Forces) to continue to act forcefully against terror sites," The prime minister's office said in a statement after the meeting.

      Earlier in the day, a Hamas official said talks were held in Egypt's capital Cairo in an attempt to reach a lull in Gaza.

      "There is a great willingness on the part of the Palestinian factions (to achieve truce)," the official said.

      Israeli war jets have struck more than 150 sites in Gaza since Wednesday overnight, killing a pregnant woman, her baby and a Hamas fighter, while Gaza militants launched about 200 rockets toward southern Israel, without causing casualties.

      It was the third serious escalation of violence since July and came amid attempts by the UN and Egypt to broker a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas, the Islamist Palestinian movement that runs Gaza.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Israel vows continuing strikes in Gaza despite UN, Egyptian cease-fire efforts

      Source: Xinhua 2018-08-10 04:27:04

      Palestinians walk through the rubble of a building following an Israeli airstrike on Gaza City, on Aug. 9, 2018. (Xinhua/Stringer)

      JERUSALEM, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Israel's security cabinet announced on Thursday that it will continue its strikes in Gaza, despite the UN and Egyptian efforts to achieve a cease-fire after two days of severe escalation.

      The security cabinet held an emergency meeting in Tel Aviv to discuss the flare-up of violence, which started on Wednesday.

      "The cabinet instructed the IDF (Israel Defense Forces) to continue to act forcefully against terror sites," The prime minister's office said in a statement after the meeting.

      Earlier in the day, a Hamas official said talks were held in Egypt's capital Cairo in an attempt to reach a lull in Gaza.

      "There is a great willingness on the part of the Palestinian factions (to achieve truce)," the official said.

      Israeli war jets have struck more than 150 sites in Gaza since Wednesday overnight, killing a pregnant woman, her baby and a Hamas fighter, while Gaza militants launched about 200 rockets toward southern Israel, without causing casualties.

      It was the third serious escalation of violence since July and came amid attempts by the UN and Egypt to broker a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas, the Islamist Palestinian movement that runs Gaza.

      010020070750000000000000011105091373797741
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在国产线视频a在线视频| 日本一区二区视频在线播放| 国产内射视频在线播放| 在线观看亚洲你懂得| 日韩人妻系列在线视频| 国产69精品久久久久91不卡| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区二区 | 亚欧免费无码AⅤ在线观看| 一区二区三区福利在线视频| 3亚洲日韩在线精品区| 亚洲老女人区一区二视频| 伊人激情综合中文字幕| 国产精品欧美韩国日本久久| 日本啪啪一区二区三区| 国产精品视频公开费视频| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久 | 精品成人免费国产片| 九九视频在线观看视频6| 成人精品毛片在线观看| 三河市| 国产成人久久精品激情91| 亚洲欧洲色图片网站| 人妻有码av中文字幕久久琪| 精品久久精品午夜精品久久| 国产午夜福利精品| 国产三区二区| 国产人妻人伦精品| 中文字幕亚洲区第一页| 日韩丝袜人妻中文字幕| 久久无码人妻丰满熟妇区毛片| 不卡一卡二卡三乱码免费网站| 在线视频青青草猎艳自拍69| 国产日产亚洲系列av| 激情综合色五月丁香六月亚洲| 欧美视频精品免费播放| 亚洲视频在线观看一区二区三| 激情视频在线观看国产中文| 亚州性无码不卡免费视频| 99青青青精品视频在线| 偷拍网日本一区二区三区| 国产97色在线 | 免|