亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Feature: Terrified Afghans leaving embattled Ghazni city for safer places
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-08-14 10:46:43 | Editor: huaxia

      Afghan security force members check a vehicle at a security checkpoint on Kabul-Ghaznihighway in Wardak province, Afghanistan, Aug. 13, 2018. (Xinhua/Rahmat Alizadah)

      by Abdul Haleem, Jawed Omid

      MAIDAN SHAR, Afghanistan, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- "The situation in Ghazni city is extremely horrific, everywhere you see destruction, killing, burning, smoke and bombing," a fleeing Ghazni resident Abdul Ahmad, 26, murmured.

      Escaping the war along with his family, the scared Ahmad whispered that the ongoing war in Ghazni city had devoured everything over the past four days and turned the city into a ghost one.

      Featuring the living conditions in the beleaguered Ghazni city, the frustrated man lamented that the situation is getting worse from bad and the attacking Taliban fighters have turned many buildings and entities into ashes.

      "I have seen many bodies including security personnel and civilians laying in Ghazni hospital," said the nervous Ahmad, whispering even "the Ghazni hospital has no more capacity to admit and provide medical treatment to injured persons."

      Driving towards Kabul Ahmad muttered that "lucky people" can escape Ghazni city.

      Taliban militants launched massive offensive on the strategically important Ghazni city, capital of Ghazni province, 125 km south of Kabul on Friday morning.

      An Afghan security force member is seen in Ghazni city, the capital of Ghazni province, Afghanistan, Aug. 12, 2018. (Xinhua/Anwar Danish Yar)

      The largest attack by Taliban since overrunning northern Kunduz city in September 2015, infiltrating into Ghazni city have taken many into surprise and Ghazni's residents into dilemma.

      Government forces, in spite of hectic efforts and launching counter-offensives have yet to expel militants from the embattled city and bring back the situation into normalcy.

      Taliban insurgents, according to the outfit's spokesman Zabihullah Majahid, are in full control of the war-ravaged city, urging the residents to support Islamic Emirate, the Taliban hardliner regime ousted in late 2001.

      The ongoing war in Ghazni city, according to locals, officials and the videos released by Taliban militants on social media, have claimed numerous lives including civilians, besides destroying countless government and private properties over the past four days.

      According to locals, fighting has been continuing in major parts of the city, forcing many to remain indoors or flee the city for safer places.

      An Afghan security force member checks a passenger at the entrance gate of Kabul, capital of Afghanistan, Aug. 13, 2018. (Xinhua/Rahmat Alizadah)

      The ongoing fighting in Ghazni city has paralyzed daily lives, as all the markets, shops and bazaar remained closed.

      Promising to defeat militants in Ghazni city, Afghan Defense Minister General Tariq Shah Bahrami said Monday that 194 insurgents had been killed and the security forces would defeat the rebels to change the situation within the next 24 hours.

      "Since Taliban attack on Ghazni city on Friday all the roads leading to the city have been closed and no one can escape the beleaguered city," another escaping man Azizullah, 45, told Xinhua.

      Reaching in Maidan Shar, capital of Ghazni's neighboring Wardak province, the exhausted Azizullah said he now can take the "sigh of relief" since he is out of the battle ground.

      "Nothing commendable over the past four days except killing and destruction and no bold action has been seen to evict Taliban from the city," Azizullah said.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Feature: Terrified Afghans leaving embattled Ghazni city for safer places

      Source: Xinhua 2018-08-14 10:46:43

      Afghan security force members check a vehicle at a security checkpoint on Kabul-Ghaznihighway in Wardak province, Afghanistan, Aug. 13, 2018. (Xinhua/Rahmat Alizadah)

      by Abdul Haleem, Jawed Omid

      MAIDAN SHAR, Afghanistan, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- "The situation in Ghazni city is extremely horrific, everywhere you see destruction, killing, burning, smoke and bombing," a fleeing Ghazni resident Abdul Ahmad, 26, murmured.

      Escaping the war along with his family, the scared Ahmad whispered that the ongoing war in Ghazni city had devoured everything over the past four days and turned the city into a ghost one.

      Featuring the living conditions in the beleaguered Ghazni city, the frustrated man lamented that the situation is getting worse from bad and the attacking Taliban fighters have turned many buildings and entities into ashes.

      "I have seen many bodies including security personnel and civilians laying in Ghazni hospital," said the nervous Ahmad, whispering even "the Ghazni hospital has no more capacity to admit and provide medical treatment to injured persons."

      Driving towards Kabul Ahmad muttered that "lucky people" can escape Ghazni city.

      Taliban militants launched massive offensive on the strategically important Ghazni city, capital of Ghazni province, 125 km south of Kabul on Friday morning.

      An Afghan security force member is seen in Ghazni city, the capital of Ghazni province, Afghanistan, Aug. 12, 2018. (Xinhua/Anwar Danish Yar)

      The largest attack by Taliban since overrunning northern Kunduz city in September 2015, infiltrating into Ghazni city have taken many into surprise and Ghazni's residents into dilemma.

      Government forces, in spite of hectic efforts and launching counter-offensives have yet to expel militants from the embattled city and bring back the situation into normalcy.

      Taliban insurgents, according to the outfit's spokesman Zabihullah Majahid, are in full control of the war-ravaged city, urging the residents to support Islamic Emirate, the Taliban hardliner regime ousted in late 2001.

      The ongoing war in Ghazni city, according to locals, officials and the videos released by Taliban militants on social media, have claimed numerous lives including civilians, besides destroying countless government and private properties over the past four days.

      According to locals, fighting has been continuing in major parts of the city, forcing many to remain indoors or flee the city for safer places.

      An Afghan security force member checks a passenger at the entrance gate of Kabul, capital of Afghanistan, Aug. 13, 2018. (Xinhua/Rahmat Alizadah)

      The ongoing fighting in Ghazni city has paralyzed daily lives, as all the markets, shops and bazaar remained closed.

      Promising to defeat militants in Ghazni city, Afghan Defense Minister General Tariq Shah Bahrami said Monday that 194 insurgents had been killed and the security forces would defeat the rebels to change the situation within the next 24 hours.

      "Since Taliban attack on Ghazni city on Friday all the roads leading to the city have been closed and no one can escape the beleaguered city," another escaping man Azizullah, 45, told Xinhua.

      Reaching in Maidan Shar, capital of Ghazni's neighboring Wardak province, the exhausted Azizullah said he now can take the "sigh of relief" since he is out of the battle ground.

      "Nothing commendable over the past four days except killing and destruction and no bold action has been seen to evict Taliban from the city," Azizullah said.

      010020070750000000000000011100001373889741
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AⅤ乱码一区二区三区| 亚洲色老汉AV无码专区最| 久久综合亚洲色1080p| 日韩欧美视频一区二区三区| 视频观看一区二区在线| 粗大挺进尤物人妻一区二区 | 国产喷白浆精品一区二区| 亚洲天堂无码AV一二三四区| 久久久久成人片免费观看r| 五月天婷婷在线视频| 国产午夜视频免费观看| 能看的网站中文字幕不卡av| 97在线碰| 国产专区国产av| 男人的天堂av一二三区| 亚洲一区二区三区av在线免费| 亚洲国产剧情一区在线观看| A男人的天堂久久A毛片| 日本区二区三区不卡视频| 九九视频在线观看视频6| 亚洲欧洲日产国码中文字幕| 昂仁县| 亚洲国产成人精品激情| 久久亚洲精品无码gv| 国产三级精品三级男人的天堂,| 中文字幕久久精品一二三区| 99久久人妻无码精品系列蜜桃 | 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠888777米奇| 成全免费高清电影| 久久熟女五十路| 永久免费看免费无码视频 | 久久这里只有精品黄色| 国产最新视频在线不卡| 精品人妻av区乱码| 国产91对白在线观看| 精品一区二区三区不卡少妇av | 狠狠色欧美亚洲综合色黑a| 国产成人精品高清在线电影| 亚洲国产一区二区在线| 日本一区二区三区最新不卡视频 | 视频观看一区二区在线|