亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. not to intervene in Canada-Saudi Arabia diplomatic row
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-08-15 23:55:19 | Editor: huaxia

      FILE PHOTO: State Department Spokesperson Heather Nauert speaks during a briefing at the State Department in Washington, DC on November 30, 2017. (Xinhua/ AFP PHOTO)

      WASHINGTON, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- The United States on Tuesday tacitly ruled out intervening in the current diplomatic spat between Canada and Saudi Arabia, though it said it supported free speech.

      In a press briefing, State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said Secretary of State Mike Pompeo believes "this is an issue for the Canadians and ... for the Saudis to resolve themselves."

      "The United States does not have to get involved or interfere in every issue that's out there before countries," she said. "It's not necessary for the United States to have to step in between two countries that ... have the ability to pick up the phone and handle these issues among themselves."

      However, she added that Washington firmly supports the right to free speech.

      "Every time one of these issues comes up, we remain concerned about the detention of activists in Saudi Arabia, and we urge the government of Saudi Arabia and all governments to ensure that due process is done, and that it's handled in a transparent and fair manner," she added.

      Over the past few days, Saudi Arabia expelled the Canadian ambassador, froze new trade and investment in Canada and withdrew thousands of Riyadh-funded students from Canada. It also announced the suspension of Saudi Arabian Airlines flights to and from Toronto.

      The measures were taken to show the kingdom's displeasure at Canadian Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland and other officials criticizing the detention of women's rights activists in Saudi Arabia and urging for their immediate release. Riyadh called it an intervention in its internal affairs.

      As the dispute escalated, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said last week that Canada will always stand up for human rights.

      In response, Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir ruled out the possibility of mediation and warned of more measures against Canada.

      Saudi Arabia is Canada's 19th largest trading partner and the source of some 10 percent of Canadian crude oil imports. Trade between the two countries amounts to nearly 4 billion Canadian dollars (about 3 billion U.S. dollars) annually, according to reports.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. not to intervene in Canada-Saudi Arabia diplomatic row

      Source: Xinhua 2018-08-15 23:55:19

      FILE PHOTO: State Department Spokesperson Heather Nauert speaks during a briefing at the State Department in Washington, DC on November 30, 2017. (Xinhua/ AFP PHOTO)

      WASHINGTON, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- The United States on Tuesday tacitly ruled out intervening in the current diplomatic spat between Canada and Saudi Arabia, though it said it supported free speech.

      In a press briefing, State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said Secretary of State Mike Pompeo believes "this is an issue for the Canadians and ... for the Saudis to resolve themselves."

      "The United States does not have to get involved or interfere in every issue that's out there before countries," she said. "It's not necessary for the United States to have to step in between two countries that ... have the ability to pick up the phone and handle these issues among themselves."

      However, she added that Washington firmly supports the right to free speech.

      "Every time one of these issues comes up, we remain concerned about the detention of activists in Saudi Arabia, and we urge the government of Saudi Arabia and all governments to ensure that due process is done, and that it's handled in a transparent and fair manner," she added.

      Over the past few days, Saudi Arabia expelled the Canadian ambassador, froze new trade and investment in Canada and withdrew thousands of Riyadh-funded students from Canada. It also announced the suspension of Saudi Arabian Airlines flights to and from Toronto.

      The measures were taken to show the kingdom's displeasure at Canadian Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland and other officials criticizing the detention of women's rights activists in Saudi Arabia and urging for their immediate release. Riyadh called it an intervention in its internal affairs.

      As the dispute escalated, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said last week that Canada will always stand up for human rights.

      In response, Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir ruled out the possibility of mediation and warned of more measures against Canada.

      Saudi Arabia is Canada's 19th largest trading partner and the source of some 10 percent of Canadian crude oil imports. Trade between the two countries amounts to nearly 4 billion Canadian dollars (about 3 billion U.S. dollars) annually, according to reports.

      010020070750000000000000011100001373932121
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 91网站在线看| 国产亚洲欧洲综合5388| 中文字幕一二区中文字幕| 国产av一区二区3区| 国产精品欧美韩国日本久久| 激情五月开心综合亚洲| 国产无遮挡裸体免费视频| 免费观看在线视频一区| 亚洲激情在线观看第三页| 国产黑色丝袜在线观看视频| 久久国产免费直播| 日日碰狠狠躁久久躁蜜桃| 天堂av成人网在线观看| 九九热精品视频在线| 午夜成人亚洲理论片在线观看| 国产一级av一区二区在线| 精品国产乱来一区二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲AⅤ无码| 伊人久久大香线蕉av网禁呦| 亚洲一区二区久久青草| 国产精品自拍资源网在线观看| 人片在线观看无码| 国产香蕉尹人视频在线| 久久久久99精品成人片三人毛片| 永州市| 国产丝袜免费精品一区二区| 成人午夜精品无码一区二区三区| 幻女free性俄罗斯毛片| 德格县| 色婷婷色99国产综合精品| 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o| 久久亚洲中文字幕精品一区四| 中文字幕乱码免费人妻av| 婷婷色国产精品视频一区| 在国产线视频a在线视频| 国产精品区在线和狗狗| 南昌市| 免费人人av看| 一个人看免费的视频| 国产免费激情小视频在线观看| 日本一区二区视频免费观看|