亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      324 die in rain-related incidents in southern India
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-08-18 09:38:34 | Editor: huaxia

      Photo taken on Aug 9, 2018 shows submerged houses due to heavy rains in Idukki, the southern Indian state of Kerala. (Xinhua/Stringer)

      NEW DELHI, Aug. 17 (Xinhua) -- As many as 324 people have died in India's Kerala state since May this year, in what is said to be the southern state's worst monsoon in almost a century.

      The death toll in rain-related incidents since May 29 stands at 324, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan's office told the media Friday evening.

      Indian Army, Indian Navy and the Air Force have pushed in more forces in the state, apart from the already stationed troops and personnel of the National Disaster Relief Force (NDRF).

      "Some 16 Army teams, 28 Navy teams, 39 NDRF teams are involved in the relief and rescue operations. The NDRF has so far rescued 4,000 people," the chief minister said.

      Apart from the casualties, over 200,000 people have been displaced, and more than 10,000 kilometers of roads and hundreds of homes were destroyed or damaged across the state.

      Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that he spoke to the Kerala chief minister on Friday morning and would visit the state later in the evening to take a first-hand look at the grim situation due to floods.

      Among the worst hit districts are Idukki, Wayanad, Pallakad, Malappuram, Kochi and state capital Thirvananthapuram.

      In a fresh statement, local authorities said that the Kochi airport, one of the busiest airports in southern India, will remain closed till next week.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      324 die in rain-related incidents in southern India

      Source: Xinhua 2018-08-18 09:38:34

      Photo taken on Aug 9, 2018 shows submerged houses due to heavy rains in Idukki, the southern Indian state of Kerala. (Xinhua/Stringer)

      NEW DELHI, Aug. 17 (Xinhua) -- As many as 324 people have died in India's Kerala state since May this year, in what is said to be the southern state's worst monsoon in almost a century.

      The death toll in rain-related incidents since May 29 stands at 324, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan's office told the media Friday evening.

      Indian Army, Indian Navy and the Air Force have pushed in more forces in the state, apart from the already stationed troops and personnel of the National Disaster Relief Force (NDRF).

      "Some 16 Army teams, 28 Navy teams, 39 NDRF teams are involved in the relief and rescue operations. The NDRF has so far rescued 4,000 people," the chief minister said.

      Apart from the casualties, over 200,000 people have been displaced, and more than 10,000 kilometers of roads and hundreds of homes were destroyed or damaged across the state.

      Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that he spoke to the Kerala chief minister on Friday morning and would visit the state later in the evening to take a first-hand look at the grim situation due to floods.

      Among the worst hit districts are Idukki, Wayanad, Pallakad, Malappuram, Kochi and state capital Thirvananthapuram.

      In a fresh statement, local authorities said that the Kochi airport, one of the busiest airports in southern India, will remain closed till next week.

      010020070750000000000000011100001373994911
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国精品自拍自在线| 国产精品国产三级国产在线观 | 99精品全国免费观看视频| A V 在线视频 亚洲免费| 国产高清videossex| 午夜日韩成年人视频在线观看| 国产精品乱子伦一区二区三区| 日本不卡在线一区二区| 免费看一级av一区二区不卡| 亚洲成a人网站在线看| 亚洲成网777777国产精品| 国产午夜福利视频合集| 中文字幕一区二区三区日韩网| 日本岛国大片不卡人妻| 国内精品免费| 亚洲一区二区精品久久蜜桃| 崇义县| 中文字幕乱码亚洲无线精品一区 | 亚洲中中文字幕第一页| 日韩在线精品观看视频| 久久久高清免费视频| 性色av一区二区三区夜夜嗨| 国产深夜视频| 一区二区视频高清在线观看| 成 人 网 站 在线 看 免费| 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区| 中文有码人妻字幕在线| 成人在线视频网站不卡| 中文字幕av日韩精品一区| 亚洲综合久久1区2区3区| 日韩av在线一卡二卡三卡| 精品无码人妻久久久一区二区三区 | 国产香蕉一区二区在线网站 | 国产在线白浆一区二区三区在线| 明光市| 噜噜噜色97| 国内揄拍国内精品人妻久久| 国产精彩刺激对白视频| 青青草最新在线视频播放| 欧美老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频 | 曰韩亚洲AV人人夜夜澡人人爽|