亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Roundup: Iran urges Europe to act as U.S. threats to reimpose oil sanctions
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-08-20 05:26:41 | Editor: huaxia

      FILE photo: A gas flare on an oil production platform in the Soroush oil fields is seen alongside an Iranian flag in the Persian Gulf, Iran, July 25, 2005. (Reuters)

      TEHRAN, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Iran's Foreign Minister called for Europe's pragmatic steps to save Iran's interests under the 2015 international nuclear deal as the United States threatened to reimpose sanctions on the country's crude oil exports, Tasnim news agency reported on Sunday.

      Europeans' measures to save Iran's 2015 international nuclear deal should "go beyond declarations to take pragmatic steps," Mohammad Javad Zarif said.

      The European parties to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) have taken a series of measures after putting forward a package for saving the nuclear deal, Zarif was quoted as saying.

      "These measures (by Europe) have been an announcement of stances rather than operational measures. Though they (Europeans) have moved forward, we believe that Europe is not still ready to pay the price," Zarif said.

      The JCPOA restricts Iran's nuclear activities in exchange for the easing of sanctions on the Islamic republic.

      On May 8, U.S. President Donald Trump pulled Washington out of the deal and vowed to reinstate sanctions against Tehran to make the latter "change behavior."

      Last month, the European Union updated a legislation aimed at countering sanctions by the United States on businesses operating in Iran as part of its pledge to uphold the nuclear deal after Washington pulled out.

      It also authorized the European Investment Bank (EIB) to finance Iranian projects, while noting it was up to the bank to give the improvement for any investments.

      The European countries should take on their responsibilities to compensate for the relapse of U.S. sanctions following Washington's exit from the deal, Zarif said after the EU decision.

      On Sunday, Iranian First Vice President Es'haq Jahangiri also said Iran is looking for solutions to continue its sale of crude oil and get money back to the country after the United States decided to reimpose its sanctions on the country's energy sector in November.

      The European countries have pledged to take measures before U.S. sanctions come into effect against the country's oil and banking sectors to make up for any possible losses that Tehran may suffer, Jahangiri was quoted as saying by Press TV.

      He said the U.S. sanctions have so far not limited European countries in the economic sector, particularly with regard to oil purchases and trade.

      Although some private companies, particularly Europeans, have left Iran after the reimposition of the U.S. sanctions, their move has not been "very determining," said Jahangiri.

      Trump signed an executive order on Aug. 6 reimposing the first round of sanctions on Iran, which had been lifted under the nuclear deal, to levy "maximum economic pressure" on the Islamic Republic.

      The sanctions will cover Iran's purchases of U.S. dollars, its trade in gold and precious metals, and its automotive sector.

      The second round of embargo will be reimposed in early November with the aim of curtailing Iran's oil exports and shipping sectors.

      Besides, Iran called on the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) on Sunday to prevent efforts by "certain member states" to take over its share of the oil market.

      It referred to speculations that Saudi Arabia would pump more oil to fill Iran's gap once U.S. sanctions against the Islamic Republic come into effect, Press TV reported.

      Kazem Gharibabadi, Iran's representative to the OPEC, said that the organization should do more to "fully protect" its member states against countries that "were trying to politicize the group."

      "No other OPEC member state can take over the market share of other member states under any condition and no such authorization was ever issued during the organization's last ministerial conference," Gharibabadi was quoted as saying.

      "Besides, the technical conditions of other producers do not allow this," he said, stressing that the OPEC needed to remain an independent organization immune to political pressures.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Roundup: Iran urges Europe to act as U.S. threats to reimpose oil sanctions

      Source: Xinhua 2018-08-20 05:26:41

      FILE photo: A gas flare on an oil production platform in the Soroush oil fields is seen alongside an Iranian flag in the Persian Gulf, Iran, July 25, 2005. (Reuters)

      TEHRAN, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Iran's Foreign Minister called for Europe's pragmatic steps to save Iran's interests under the 2015 international nuclear deal as the United States threatened to reimpose sanctions on the country's crude oil exports, Tasnim news agency reported on Sunday.

      Europeans' measures to save Iran's 2015 international nuclear deal should "go beyond declarations to take pragmatic steps," Mohammad Javad Zarif said.

      The European parties to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) have taken a series of measures after putting forward a package for saving the nuclear deal, Zarif was quoted as saying.

      "These measures (by Europe) have been an announcement of stances rather than operational measures. Though they (Europeans) have moved forward, we believe that Europe is not still ready to pay the price," Zarif said.

      The JCPOA restricts Iran's nuclear activities in exchange for the easing of sanctions on the Islamic republic.

      On May 8, U.S. President Donald Trump pulled Washington out of the deal and vowed to reinstate sanctions against Tehran to make the latter "change behavior."

      Last month, the European Union updated a legislation aimed at countering sanctions by the United States on businesses operating in Iran as part of its pledge to uphold the nuclear deal after Washington pulled out.

      It also authorized the European Investment Bank (EIB) to finance Iranian projects, while noting it was up to the bank to give the improvement for any investments.

      The European countries should take on their responsibilities to compensate for the relapse of U.S. sanctions following Washington's exit from the deal, Zarif said after the EU decision.

      On Sunday, Iranian First Vice President Es'haq Jahangiri also said Iran is looking for solutions to continue its sale of crude oil and get money back to the country after the United States decided to reimpose its sanctions on the country's energy sector in November.

      The European countries have pledged to take measures before U.S. sanctions come into effect against the country's oil and banking sectors to make up for any possible losses that Tehran may suffer, Jahangiri was quoted as saying by Press TV.

      He said the U.S. sanctions have so far not limited European countries in the economic sector, particularly with regard to oil purchases and trade.

      Although some private companies, particularly Europeans, have left Iran after the reimposition of the U.S. sanctions, their move has not been "very determining," said Jahangiri.

      Trump signed an executive order on Aug. 6 reimposing the first round of sanctions on Iran, which had been lifted under the nuclear deal, to levy "maximum economic pressure" on the Islamic Republic.

      The sanctions will cover Iran's purchases of U.S. dollars, its trade in gold and precious metals, and its automotive sector.

      The second round of embargo will be reimposed in early November with the aim of curtailing Iran's oil exports and shipping sectors.

      Besides, Iran called on the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) on Sunday to prevent efforts by "certain member states" to take over its share of the oil market.

      It referred to speculations that Saudi Arabia would pump more oil to fill Iran's gap once U.S. sanctions against the Islamic Republic come into effect, Press TV reported.

      Kazem Gharibabadi, Iran's representative to the OPEC, said that the organization should do more to "fully protect" its member states against countries that "were trying to politicize the group."

      "No other OPEC member state can take over the market share of other member states under any condition and no such authorization was ever issued during the organization's last ministerial conference," Gharibabadi was quoted as saying.

      "Besides, the technical conditions of other producers do not allow this," he said, stressing that the OPEC needed to remain an independent organization immune to political pressures.

      010020070750000000000000011105091374029311
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 色爱综合另类图片av| 久久久亚洲精品免费视频| 渝北区| 国产精品青草视频免费播放| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金 | 午夜一级福利在线| 国产av一区二区三区丝袜 | 国产福利高颜值在线观看| av中文字幕在线资源网| 热久久这里只有| 國產尤物AV尤物在線觀看| 欧洲精品99毛片免费高清观看| 视频精品熟女一区二区三区| 建湖县| 亚洲AV无码日韩综合欧亚| 国产精品视频色拍在线视频| 精品人妻一区二区三区蜜桃| 人妻一区二区三区免费看| 久久免费视亚洲无码视频| 垣曲县| 亚洲中文久久久久无码| 麻豆久久精品亚洲精品88| 国产精品中文字幕观看| 蜜桃视频一区二区三区在线| 日本一区二区三深夜不卡| 日韩在线视频网| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 国产一起色一起爱| 亚洲精品国产主播一区二区| 久久婷婷五月综合97色一本一本| 天堂网www| 在线亚洲AV成人无码一区小说| 日韩精品有码中文字幕在线| 国产精品妇女一区二区三区| 欧美成人在线视频| 亚洲熟女av超清一区二区三区| 亚洲毛片网| 国产日韩精品欧美一区二区| 三年片观看免费观看大全 | 亚洲天堂无码AV一二三四区|