亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Russian Defense Ministry says U.S., allies ready for new strikes on Syria
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-08-26 03:07:42 | Editor: huaxia

      Photo taken on April 12, 2017 shows the United Nations Security Council voting on a draft Security Council resolution on an alleged chemical attack in Syria's northwestern province of Idlib at the UN headquarters in New York. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

      MOSCOW, Aug. 25 (Xinhua) -- The United States and its allies are planning to carry out new missile strikes on Syria on the pretext of a provocation that the Syrian government is behind a "chemical attack," the Russian Defense Ministry said Saturday.

      However, the planned "chemical attack" by Syrian government forces in Syria's Idlib province is actually staged by the Hayat Tahrir Al-Sham terrorist group, previously known as "Jabhat al-Nusra" with the help of British personnel, the ministry's spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said, citing information confirmed by several independent sources.

      Eight tanks of chlorine and a special group of militants, who were trained in handling poisonous substances under the supervision of a British private military company, have been brought to Idlib for the chemical attack, Konashenkov said.

      "The execution of this provocation with the active participation of the British special services is set to serve as another pretext for the U.S., the UK and France to inflict missile and air strikes on Syria's state and economic facilities," Konashenkov said.

      To this end, a Sullivans destroyer of the U.S. Navy with 56 cruise missiles on board arrived in the Persian Gulf a few days ago, and a B-1B strategic bomber of the U.S. Air Force armed with 24 air-to-surface cruise missiles was redeployed to the Al Udeid air base in Qatar, according to the spokesman.

      The Russian spokesman said that the actions of Western countries are "aimed at another drastic aggravation of the situation in the Middle East region and the disruption of the peace process on the territory of Syria."

      On April 4, 2017, a reported toxic gas attack hit the rebel-held town of Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib, killing over 80 people and wounding scores of others.

      Two days later, the United States launched 59 cruise missiles against the Shayrat military base in central Syria, where Washington believes airplanes carrying chemical weapons took off.

      The United States and many Western countries blamed the Assad government for the chemical attacks but Syria and Russia insisted that it's a plot by the West in a bid to overturn the Assad administration.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Russian Defense Ministry says U.S., allies ready for new strikes on Syria

      Source: Xinhua 2018-08-26 03:07:42

      Photo taken on April 12, 2017 shows the United Nations Security Council voting on a draft Security Council resolution on an alleged chemical attack in Syria's northwestern province of Idlib at the UN headquarters in New York. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

      MOSCOW, Aug. 25 (Xinhua) -- The United States and its allies are planning to carry out new missile strikes on Syria on the pretext of a provocation that the Syrian government is behind a "chemical attack," the Russian Defense Ministry said Saturday.

      However, the planned "chemical attack" by Syrian government forces in Syria's Idlib province is actually staged by the Hayat Tahrir Al-Sham terrorist group, previously known as "Jabhat al-Nusra" with the help of British personnel, the ministry's spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said, citing information confirmed by several independent sources.

      Eight tanks of chlorine and a special group of militants, who were trained in handling poisonous substances under the supervision of a British private military company, have been brought to Idlib for the chemical attack, Konashenkov said.

      "The execution of this provocation with the active participation of the British special services is set to serve as another pretext for the U.S., the UK and France to inflict missile and air strikes on Syria's state and economic facilities," Konashenkov said.

      To this end, a Sullivans destroyer of the U.S. Navy with 56 cruise missiles on board arrived in the Persian Gulf a few days ago, and a B-1B strategic bomber of the U.S. Air Force armed with 24 air-to-surface cruise missiles was redeployed to the Al Udeid air base in Qatar, according to the spokesman.

      The Russian spokesman said that the actions of Western countries are "aimed at another drastic aggravation of the situation in the Middle East region and the disruption of the peace process on the territory of Syria."

      On April 4, 2017, a reported toxic gas attack hit the rebel-held town of Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib, killing over 80 people and wounding scores of others.

      Two days later, the United States launched 59 cruise missiles against the Shayrat military base in central Syria, where Washington believes airplanes carrying chemical weapons took off.

      The United States and many Western countries blamed the Assad government for the chemical attacks but Syria and Russia insisted that it's a plot by the West in a bid to overturn the Assad administration.

      010020070750000000000000011105091374188961
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 狠狠色欧美亚洲综合色黑a| 杨幂Av一区二区三区| 亚洲天天影院色香欲综合| 亚洲精品国产二区三区在线| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲视频在线观看青青草| 美女精品国产一区二区三区| 久久中精品中文字幕入口| 五月激情狠狠开心五月| 精品国产福利片在线观看| 天堂av在线免费播放| 中文字幕乱码免费人妻av | 免费看一级av一区二区不卡| 安多县| 色就色中文字幕在线视频| 高台县| 无码人妻视频一区二区三区99久久| 亚洲欧洲国产日产国码无码| 仙女白丝jk小脚夹得我好爽| 另类专区欧美在线亚洲免费| 亚洲青涩在线不卡av| 免费黄色大全一区二区三区| 97色噜噜| 精品无人国产偷自产在线| 91久久国产自产拍夜夜嗨| 插插无码视频大全不卡网站| 欧美日韩在线视频不卡一区二区三区 | 最近中文字幕免费手机版| 中文乱码国产精品视频| 99久久精品国产一区二区暴力 | 国产欧美久久久精品影院| 在线亚洲AV成人无码一区小说| 国产精品露脸视频| 成人日韩av不卡在线观看| 99热这里只有精品久久6| 成人性生交大片免费看激情| 通辽市| 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 国产精品视频一区二区三区,| 国产精品黑色丝袜的老师| 麻豆变态另类视频在线观看|