亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Pentagon says no change on U.S. military posture regarding Korean Peninsula
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-08-30 02:52:31 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: Top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un (L) meets with U.S. President Donald Trump in Singapore, on June 12, 2018. (Xinhua/The Straits Times)

      WASHINGTON, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Pentagon spokesperson Dana White said on Wednesday that the United States has not changed its military posture regarding the Korean Peninsula after the historic meeting between U.S. President Donald Trump and the top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), Kim Jong Un, in June.

      White tweeted that "our #military posture has not changed since the conclusion of the #Singapore summit."

      "No decisions have been made about suspending any future exercises," she noted, adding that "the #DoD suspended three individual military exercises in order to provide space for our diplomats to negotiate the verifiable, irreversible and complete denuclearization of the #KoreanPeninsula."

      "The US-#ROK alliance remains ironclad. Our forces maintain a high state of military readiness and vigilance in full support of a diplomatically-led effort to bring peace, prosperity and stability to the #KoreanPeninsula," White added.

      U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis said on Tuesday that the United States has no plans to suspend any more military exercises with South Korea.

      He added that Washington has not made decisions on whether to continue suspending major military exercises with South Korea for next year, noting "we are going to see how the negotiations go, and then we will calculate the future, how we go forward."

      South Korea's presidential Blue House said Wednesday in response that the United States has made no request to South Korea for talks about the resumption of their joint annual military drills, which the two allies had agreed to suspend as long as dialogue with the DPRK lasts.

      Kim Eui-keum, spokesman for South Korean President Moon Jae-in, said that it will be an issue to be discussed and determined by the two allies after considering progress in the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

      Asked about the third summit between Moon and Kim, the spokesman said the upcoming summit will play a bigger role in finding a breakthrough in standoff between Pyongyang and Washington.

      Trump met with Kim on June 12, when they promised to build new bilateral relations and work toward a "complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula."

      After the meeting, Trump said the United States would stop war games with South Korea "unless and until we see the future negotiation is not going along like it should." He also said the drills were "very expensive" and "provocative" "war games."

      Last year's Ulchi Freedom Guardian, attended by about 17,500 U.S. military forces, went on for 11 days.

      Another major U.S. exercises with South Korea, codenamed Key Resolve and Foal Eagle, took place earlier this spring.

      Pyongyang has denounced the exercises as a rehearsal for northward invasion and a violation of the spirit of the Panmunjom Declaration issued during the inter-Korean summit in late April.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Pentagon says no change on U.S. military posture regarding Korean Peninsula

      Source: Xinhua 2018-08-30 02:52:31

      File Photo: Top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un (L) meets with U.S. President Donald Trump in Singapore, on June 12, 2018. (Xinhua/The Straits Times)

      WASHINGTON, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Pentagon spokesperson Dana White said on Wednesday that the United States has not changed its military posture regarding the Korean Peninsula after the historic meeting between U.S. President Donald Trump and the top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), Kim Jong Un, in June.

      White tweeted that "our #military posture has not changed since the conclusion of the #Singapore summit."

      "No decisions have been made about suspending any future exercises," she noted, adding that "the #DoD suspended three individual military exercises in order to provide space for our diplomats to negotiate the verifiable, irreversible and complete denuclearization of the #KoreanPeninsula."

      "The US-#ROK alliance remains ironclad. Our forces maintain a high state of military readiness and vigilance in full support of a diplomatically-led effort to bring peace, prosperity and stability to the #KoreanPeninsula," White added.

      U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis said on Tuesday that the United States has no plans to suspend any more military exercises with South Korea.

      He added that Washington has not made decisions on whether to continue suspending major military exercises with South Korea for next year, noting "we are going to see how the negotiations go, and then we will calculate the future, how we go forward."

      South Korea's presidential Blue House said Wednesday in response that the United States has made no request to South Korea for talks about the resumption of their joint annual military drills, which the two allies had agreed to suspend as long as dialogue with the DPRK lasts.

      Kim Eui-keum, spokesman for South Korean President Moon Jae-in, said that it will be an issue to be discussed and determined by the two allies after considering progress in the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

      Asked about the third summit between Moon and Kim, the spokesman said the upcoming summit will play a bigger role in finding a breakthrough in standoff between Pyongyang and Washington.

      Trump met with Kim on June 12, when they promised to build new bilateral relations and work toward a "complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula."

      After the meeting, Trump said the United States would stop war games with South Korea "unless and until we see the future negotiation is not going along like it should." He also said the drills were "very expensive" and "provocative" "war games."

      Last year's Ulchi Freedom Guardian, attended by about 17,500 U.S. military forces, went on for 11 days.

      Another major U.S. exercises with South Korea, codenamed Key Resolve and Foal Eagle, took place earlier this spring.

      Pyongyang has denounced the exercises as a rehearsal for northward invasion and a violation of the spirit of the Panmunjom Declaration issued during the inter-Korean summit in late April.

      010020070750000000000000011100001374289491
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区二区三区久久不卡| 国产亚洲精品aa片在线爽| 日韩激情网| 亚洲AV成人无码天堂| 2021亚洲国产精品无码| 精品国产电影网久久久久婷婷| 蜜桃在线一区二区三区| av超碰在线免费观看| 91精品啪在线观看国产色| 四虎国产精品成人影院| 国产毛片A啊久久久久| 亚洲欧美日韩一区二区三区在线| 无码内射中文字幕岛国片| 一品二品三品中文字幕| 国内精品伊人久久久影院| 美国又粗又长久久性黄大片| 偷偷色噜狠狠狠狠的777米奇| 最新国产福利在线观看精品| 超h公用妓女精便器系列小说| 免费人成视频在线观看视频| 久久九九有精品国产尤物| 亚洲中文字幕无码不卡电影| 亚洲国产免费公开在线视频| 女同性恋亚洲一区二区| 米奇亚洲国产精品思久久 | 国产成人免费手机在线观看视频| 国产精彩刺激对白视频| 亚洲欧美日本人成在线观看| 日本一区二区三区在线播放| av片在线观看永久免费| 成人国产精品视频频| 免费黄网站久久成人精品| 一区二区三区自拍偷拍亚洲| 亚洲VA中文字幕欧美VA丝袜| 无码伊人久久大杳蕉中文无码| 人妻无码不卡中文字幕系列 | 久久国产成人午夜av影院| 中文字幕久久综合久久88| 日韩中文字幕高清在线专区| 啪啪av一区二区三区| 亚洲色图在线视频免费观看|