亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Russia, Turkey pondering anti-terrorist operation in Syria: Russian FM
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-08-30 03:42:42 | Editor: huaxia

      Turkish forces are seen in a convoy on a main highway between Damascus and Aleppo, near the town of Saraqib in Syria's northern Idlib province, on August 29, 2018. (AFP PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- Russia and Turkey are examining a possible anti-terrorist operation in the northwestern Syrian province of Idlib on the border with Turkey, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Wednesday.

      "Idlib is the last big stronghold of terrorists who attempt to misuse the status of a de-escalation zone to hold civilians as hostages, to use them as living shields, and to steamroll armed groups ready for talks with the government," Lavrov said.

      "From all points of view, this abscess must be eliminated," he said at a press conference after talks with his Saudi counterpart Adel al-Jubeir.

      Idlib is one of the so-called de-escalation zones agreed to by Russia, Turkey and Iran last year amid a dispute between Moscow and Washington over the alleged use of chemical weapons by the Syrian Government in this region.

      On Tuesday, the United States, France and Britain warned Syrian President Bashar al-Assad against using chemical weapons, saying they "remain resolved to act if the Assad regime uses chemical weapons again."

      The Russian Defense Ministry said in a separate statement late Tuesday that it had information on a large volume of toxic substances delivered to Idlib. It alleged the substances were intended to be used so that the Syrian Government would be accused of using chemical weapons.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Russia, Turkey pondering anti-terrorist operation in Syria: Russian FM

      Source: Xinhua 2018-08-30 03:42:42

      Turkish forces are seen in a convoy on a main highway between Damascus and Aleppo, near the town of Saraqib in Syria's northern Idlib province, on August 29, 2018. (AFP PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- Russia and Turkey are examining a possible anti-terrorist operation in the northwestern Syrian province of Idlib on the border with Turkey, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Wednesday.

      "Idlib is the last big stronghold of terrorists who attempt to misuse the status of a de-escalation zone to hold civilians as hostages, to use them as living shields, and to steamroll armed groups ready for talks with the government," Lavrov said.

      "From all points of view, this abscess must be eliminated," he said at a press conference after talks with his Saudi counterpart Adel al-Jubeir.

      Idlib is one of the so-called de-escalation zones agreed to by Russia, Turkey and Iran last year amid a dispute between Moscow and Washington over the alleged use of chemical weapons by the Syrian Government in this region.

      On Tuesday, the United States, France and Britain warned Syrian President Bashar al-Assad against using chemical weapons, saying they "remain resolved to act if the Assad regime uses chemical weapons again."

      The Russian Defense Ministry said in a separate statement late Tuesday that it had information on a large volume of toxic substances delivered to Idlib. It alleged the substances were intended to be used so that the Syrian Government would be accused of using chemical weapons.

      010020070750000000000000011100001374289931
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 性色av成人精品久久| 国产毛片久久久久久国产毛片| 亚洲成人免费无码| 五月婷网站| 亚洲黄片久久| 亚洲精品成人国产av| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 国产精品亚洲av三区色| 再看日本中文字幕在线观看| 国产精品乱人伦一区二区| 亚洲欧美在线精品一区二区| 免费无码又爽又刺激激情视频软件| 国产a视频一区二区三区| 97人妻精品一区二区三区免| 日韩精品一区二区三区毛片| 磐石市| 99精品国产在热久久婷婷人| 国产不卡一区在线视频| 亚洲an日韩专区在线| https日韩在线 | 中文| 99re热这里只有精品最新| 国产精品永久免费自在线观看| 在线观看免费视频| 白白视频在线免费观看| 华阴市| 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁中文| 狠狠躁狠狠躁东京热无码专区| 午夜福利视频男同女同| 国产jjizz女人多水喷水 | 亚洲水蜜桃久久综合网站| av天堂久久精品影音先锋| 亚洲毛片网| 久草视频华人在线观看| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区喷| 国产精品一区日韩专区| 欧洲亚洲精品免费二区| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠97首创麻豆| 亚洲人免费视频| 亚洲av男人的在线的天堂| 谁有在线观看av中文|