亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Russia to hold large-scale drills in Mediterranean amid Western threat of striking Syria
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-08-31 02:27:23 | Editor: huaxia

      A Russian submarine in the Mediterranean fires a long-range Kalibr cruise missile at the Islamic State group's positions in Syria on Oct. 5, 2017.

      MOSCOW, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- Over 25 Russian battleships and 30 warplanes will participate in military drills in the Mediterranean on Sept. 1-8, the Russian Defense Ministry said Thursday, after Western countries threatened to bomb Syria again.

      The naval force will include ships from the Russian Northern, Baltic, Black Sea fleets and the Caspian Flotilla and they will be led by missile cruiser Marshal Ustinov, the ministry said in a statement.

      The air force will consist of Tu-160 strategic bombers, Tu-142MK and Il-38 anti-submarine aircraft, Su-33 and Su-30SM naval aviation fighters, it said.

      The group will work out a set of tasks for anti-aircraft and anti-subversive and sabotage defense as well as protection against mines, the ministry said.

      The Russian embassy in the United States said in a statement on Facebook that ambassador Anatoly Antonov earlier this week met U.S. Special Representative for Syria Engagement James Jeffrey and Acting Assistant Secretary David Satterfield.

      Antonov expressed to the U.S., Moscow's concerns about U.S. signals of preparing new strikes on Syria on the pretext of possible uses of "chemical weapons" by Syrians.

      "We warned the U.S. not to engage in another baseless and unlawful aggression against Syria. The new aggravation in Syria would not be in anyone's national interest and only terrorists would benefit from it," Antonov said.

      On Aug. 21, the United States, France and Britain said in a joint statement that "we remain resolved to act if the (Syrian President Bashar) Assad regime uses chemical weapons again."

      On Aug. 26, the Russian Defense Ministry said that English-speaking foreign experts were preparing a false-flag "chemical attack" in Syria using chlorine-filled rockets so that the Syrian government will be accused.

      Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova said at a news briefing Thursday that Moscow had information that a large volume of toxic substances had been delivered to the northwestern Syrian province of Idlib.

      The substances were apparently meant to be used in a staged provocation, she said.

      The U.S. armed force can build up a grouping capable of launching a massive missile strike against Syria within 24 hours, she said.

      According to Zakharova, around 70 aircraft with 380 cruise missiles of the United States, France and Britain have been deployed at bases in Jordan, Kuwait and Greece.

      Two U.S. destroyers with 38 Tomahawk cruise missiles on board are already in the Mediterranean and they can be joined by four more warships with at least 112 Tomahawks, the spokesperson added.

      The consequences of the possible aggression of the West against Syria are unpredictable and it will deal a severe blow not only to the Syrian population but also to global security, Zakharova warned.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Russia to hold large-scale drills in Mediterranean amid Western threat of striking Syria

      Source: Xinhua 2018-08-31 02:27:23

      A Russian submarine in the Mediterranean fires a long-range Kalibr cruise missile at the Islamic State group's positions in Syria on Oct. 5, 2017.

      MOSCOW, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- Over 25 Russian battleships and 30 warplanes will participate in military drills in the Mediterranean on Sept. 1-8, the Russian Defense Ministry said Thursday, after Western countries threatened to bomb Syria again.

      The naval force will include ships from the Russian Northern, Baltic, Black Sea fleets and the Caspian Flotilla and they will be led by missile cruiser Marshal Ustinov, the ministry said in a statement.

      The air force will consist of Tu-160 strategic bombers, Tu-142MK and Il-38 anti-submarine aircraft, Su-33 and Su-30SM naval aviation fighters, it said.

      The group will work out a set of tasks for anti-aircraft and anti-subversive and sabotage defense as well as protection against mines, the ministry said.

      The Russian embassy in the United States said in a statement on Facebook that ambassador Anatoly Antonov earlier this week met U.S. Special Representative for Syria Engagement James Jeffrey and Acting Assistant Secretary David Satterfield.

      Antonov expressed to the U.S., Moscow's concerns about U.S. signals of preparing new strikes on Syria on the pretext of possible uses of "chemical weapons" by Syrians.

      "We warned the U.S. not to engage in another baseless and unlawful aggression against Syria. The new aggravation in Syria would not be in anyone's national interest and only terrorists would benefit from it," Antonov said.

      On Aug. 21, the United States, France and Britain said in a joint statement that "we remain resolved to act if the (Syrian President Bashar) Assad regime uses chemical weapons again."

      On Aug. 26, the Russian Defense Ministry said that English-speaking foreign experts were preparing a false-flag "chemical attack" in Syria using chlorine-filled rockets so that the Syrian government will be accused.

      Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova said at a news briefing Thursday that Moscow had information that a large volume of toxic substances had been delivered to the northwestern Syrian province of Idlib.

      The substances were apparently meant to be used in a staged provocation, she said.

      The U.S. armed force can build up a grouping capable of launching a massive missile strike against Syria within 24 hours, she said.

      According to Zakharova, around 70 aircraft with 380 cruise missiles of the United States, France and Britain have been deployed at bases in Jordan, Kuwait and Greece.

      Two U.S. destroyers with 38 Tomahawk cruise missiles on board are already in the Mediterranean and they can be joined by four more warships with at least 112 Tomahawks, the spokesperson added.

      The consequences of the possible aggression of the West against Syria are unpredictable and it will deal a severe blow not only to the Syrian population but also to global security, Zakharova warned.

      010020070750000000000000011100001374317541
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品人无码一区二区三区| 抖射在线免费观看视频网站| 亚州毛色毛片免费观看| 亚洲男人天堂av在线| 遵化市| 中字亚洲国产精品一区二区| 丰满人妻无奈张开双腿av| 国产欧美另类精品久久久| 毛片一级精油按摩无码| www国产亚洲精品久久网站| 亚洲天堂免费av在线观看| 无码Gv永久免费网站| 久久婷婷成人综合色综合| 韩国 日本 亚洲 国产 不卡| 亚洲人av毛片一区二区| 国产剧情女孩操大逼视频| www插插插无码视频网站| 国产日韩欧美黄色片免费观看| 亚洲人成网站色7799在线观看| 国产乱子伦一区二区三区视频播放| 国产成人无码精品久久久性色| a级大胆欧美人体大胆666| 国产一区二区三区成视频| 果冻国产一区二区三区| 国产一区三区五区视频在线观看 | 免费一区二三区三区蜜桃| 亚洲 欧美 中文 日韩 综合 | 襄垣县| 天堂视频一区二区免费在线观看| 日韩美女高潮流白浆视频在线观看| 久久日韩在线观看视频| 国产欧美日韩精品第二区| JIZZJIZZ国产| 加勒比日本东京热1区| vi7v 青草视频| 国产360激情盗摄一区在线观看 | 成人午夜高潮a∨猛片| 亚洲综合精品一区二区三区| 91精品一区二区三区在线观看| 中文字幕乱码中文乱码毛片| 惠水县|