亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      White House warns of swift response to Syria
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-05 03:10:34 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: A Syrian soldier looks on as Syrian forces enter the Kharab al-Shahem town in the western countryside of Daraa province in southern Syria on July 8, 2018. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

      WASHINGTON, Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- The White House said on Tuesday that it would "respond swiftly and appropriately" if Syria uses chemical weapons in Idlib province.

      In a statement, the White House said, "It remains our firm stance that if President Bashar al-Assad chooses to again use chemical weapons, the United States and its Allies will respond swiftly and appropriately."

      "The United States is closely monitoring the situation in Idlib province, Syria, where millions of innocent civilians are under threat of an imminent Assad regime attack," it said, accusing the alleged possible attack of being "backed" by Russia and Iran.

      "President Donald J. Trump has warned that such an attack would be a reckless escalation of an already tragic conflict and would risk the lives of hundreds of thousands of people," said the White House.

      "The United States will continue to work tirelessly with its Allies to find a lasting diplomatic solution to resolve the hostilities in Syria under the auspices of United Nations Security Council Resolution 2254," it said.

      Since earlier this year, the Syrian rebels were driven out of key areas in the capital Damascus, the central province of Homs and the southern region.

      The government's army has been amassing forces and military gears around Idlib in recent weeks, as the last major battle against the rebels in Syria looms.

      Trump tweeted Monday that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad "must not recklessly attack Idlib Province."

      "The Russians and Iranians would be making a grave humanitarian mistake to take part in this potential human tragedy. Hundreds of thousands of people could be killed. Don't let that happen!" He said.

      The Kremlin responded later that Trump's warning to Syria not to attack the rebel-held Syrian province ignored the danger terrorists pose there.

      Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said that Idlib will be one of the main issues on the agenda of the Russia-Turkey-Iran summit to be held in Tehran on Friday.

      Idlib, with a population of about 2.5 million, is strategically important as it shares a border with Turkey to the north, and also hosts a Russian-operated air base. It is close to the coastal province of Latakia, home of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      White House warns of swift response to Syria

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-05 03:10:34

      File Photo: A Syrian soldier looks on as Syrian forces enter the Kharab al-Shahem town in the western countryside of Daraa province in southern Syria on July 8, 2018. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

      WASHINGTON, Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- The White House said on Tuesday that it would "respond swiftly and appropriately" if Syria uses chemical weapons in Idlib province.

      In a statement, the White House said, "It remains our firm stance that if President Bashar al-Assad chooses to again use chemical weapons, the United States and its Allies will respond swiftly and appropriately."

      "The United States is closely monitoring the situation in Idlib province, Syria, where millions of innocent civilians are under threat of an imminent Assad regime attack," it said, accusing the alleged possible attack of being "backed" by Russia and Iran.

      "President Donald J. Trump has warned that such an attack would be a reckless escalation of an already tragic conflict and would risk the lives of hundreds of thousands of people," said the White House.

      "The United States will continue to work tirelessly with its Allies to find a lasting diplomatic solution to resolve the hostilities in Syria under the auspices of United Nations Security Council Resolution 2254," it said.

      Since earlier this year, the Syrian rebels were driven out of key areas in the capital Damascus, the central province of Homs and the southern region.

      The government's army has been amassing forces and military gears around Idlib in recent weeks, as the last major battle against the rebels in Syria looms.

      Trump tweeted Monday that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad "must not recklessly attack Idlib Province."

      "The Russians and Iranians would be making a grave humanitarian mistake to take part in this potential human tragedy. Hundreds of thousands of people could be killed. Don't let that happen!" He said.

      The Kremlin responded later that Trump's warning to Syria not to attack the rebel-held Syrian province ignored the danger terrorists pose there.

      Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said that Idlib will be one of the main issues on the agenda of the Russia-Turkey-Iran summit to be held in Tehran on Friday.

      Idlib, with a population of about 2.5 million, is strategically important as it shares a border with Turkey to the north, and also hosts a Russian-operated air base. It is close to the coastal province of Latakia, home of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

      010020070750000000000000011105091374448421
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 强d漂亮少妇高潮在线观看| 久久婷婷人人澡人爽人人喊| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 欧美在线黄| 五月天婷婷网亚洲综合在线 | 青青草视频网站免费观看| 中文字幕亚洲无线码a| 国产毛片片精品天天看视频| 91精品国产91久久久无码95| 中文字幕日韩精品美一区二区三区| 前郭尔| 亚洲精品aⅴ无码精品丝袜足| 人妻av无码专区久久| 99r久久这里只有的精品首页| 日本一极品久久99精品| 中文字幕人妻丝袜诱惑| 国产av色| 欧美白妞大战非洲大炮| 国产无遮挡又爽又黄的视频| 玩弄极品少妇被弄到高潮| 风韵丰满妇啪啪区老老熟女杏吧 | 国产亚洲日韩AV在线播放不卡| 日本在线一区二区三区四区视频| A级毛片高清免费视频播放出要看| 蜜桃视频一区二区三区在线| 亚洲天堂免费一二三四区| 亚洲欧美激情在线一区| 午夜成人鲁丝片午夜精品| 一区二区三区在线高清视频| 在线高清免费不卡视频| 亚洲最大av资源站无码av网址| 好深好爽办公室做视频| 日韩av一区二区毛片| 国产人妖免费调教视频| 亚洲中文字幕日本在线观看| 高清videosgratis日本| 99久久亚洲精品加勒比| 日本女优一区二区在线免费观看| 国产精品白浆在线观看免费| 无码视频免费一区二区三区| 亚洲日本精品一区久久精品|