亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Houses buried by mudslides after magnitude 6.7 earthquake, aftershocks rock Japan's Hokkaido
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-06 11:48:31 | Editor: huaxia

      People queue in front of a supermarket after an earthquake in Date, Hokkaido, Japan, on Sept. 6, 2018. (Xinhua/Deng Min)

      TOKYO, Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.7 and a number of aftershocks rocked Japan's Hokkaido prefecture early Thursday, leaving multiple houses buried by landslides.

      Rescue work is underway to search for the missing.

      According to the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA), the major temblor was centered in the Hokkaido prefecture at 3:08 a.m. local time Thursday (1808 GMT Wednesday), with the epicenter at a latitude of 42.7 degrees north and a longitude of 142.0 degrees east and at depth of 40 km.

      The earthquake was logged upper 6 in some areas of Hokkaido prefecture on the Japanese seismic intensity scale which peaks at 7.

      Dozens of aftershock followed, including one with a preliminary magnitude of 5.4 that hit the prefecture at 6:11 a.m. local time (2111 GMT Wednesday).

      Japan's Nuclear Regulation Authority said the Tomari nuclear power plant operated by Hokkaido Electric Power Co.'s, had lost an external power source, and a spent fuel pool of its reactors was currently being cooled by an emergency power supply system.

      The nuclear watchdog said no abnormality had been confirmed in radiation levels around the plant.

      The JMA said there might be a slight sea-level change in Japan's coastal areas as a result of the magnitude 6.7 quake.

      Local police said they had received multiple reports of injuries as a result of the quake, including an 82-year-old man who was found with no vital signs after falling down the stairs but was later recovered.

      A policeman directs traffic after an earthquake in Date, Hokkaido, Japan, on Sept. 6, 2018. (Xinhua/Deng Min)

      In Sapporo, capital city of Hokkaido, 53 people were reported injured as of 7:00 a.m. local time (2200 GMT Wednesday), according to local firefighters.

      A number of houses in the quake-stricken areas collapsed, with rescue work under way for those possibly buried under the houses, according to local officials.

      In Atsuma, at least 16 people were missing after eight households were buried by landslides as of 8:00 a.m. local time (2300 GMT Wednesday), according to public broadcaster NHK.

      The quake has also triggered power blackouts across a wide area in Hokkaido affecting some 3 million households, and hundreds of thousands of households were reported with no water supply.

      Telephone service and television broadcasting in Sapporo were affected, and flights were cancelled at New Chitose Airport due to the power outage, and bullet train and local train services were also disrupted.

      More than 1,300 public schools in the prefecture have decided to temporarily close and asked their students to stay at home, according to local reports.

      The Japanese central government has set up a liaison unit at the crisis management center of the prime minister's office to gather information on the quake.

      It said some 25,000 personnels of the Japanese Self-Defense Forces will be dispatched to the quake-stricken areas for rescue and relief operations at the request of the governor of Hokkaido.

      Japan's weather agency warned that earthquakes with a similar magnitude might again hit the quake-struck region in the following week.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Houses buried by mudslides after magnitude 6.7 earthquake, aftershocks rock Japan's Hokkaido

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-06 11:48:31

      People queue in front of a supermarket after an earthquake in Date, Hokkaido, Japan, on Sept. 6, 2018. (Xinhua/Deng Min)

      TOKYO, Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.7 and a number of aftershocks rocked Japan's Hokkaido prefecture early Thursday, leaving multiple houses buried by landslides.

      Rescue work is underway to search for the missing.

      According to the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA), the major temblor was centered in the Hokkaido prefecture at 3:08 a.m. local time Thursday (1808 GMT Wednesday), with the epicenter at a latitude of 42.7 degrees north and a longitude of 142.0 degrees east and at depth of 40 km.

      The earthquake was logged upper 6 in some areas of Hokkaido prefecture on the Japanese seismic intensity scale which peaks at 7.

      Dozens of aftershock followed, including one with a preliminary magnitude of 5.4 that hit the prefecture at 6:11 a.m. local time (2111 GMT Wednesday).

      Japan's Nuclear Regulation Authority said the Tomari nuclear power plant operated by Hokkaido Electric Power Co.'s, had lost an external power source, and a spent fuel pool of its reactors was currently being cooled by an emergency power supply system.

      The nuclear watchdog said no abnormality had been confirmed in radiation levels around the plant.

      The JMA said there might be a slight sea-level change in Japan's coastal areas as a result of the magnitude 6.7 quake.

      Local police said they had received multiple reports of injuries as a result of the quake, including an 82-year-old man who was found with no vital signs after falling down the stairs but was later recovered.

      A policeman directs traffic after an earthquake in Date, Hokkaido, Japan, on Sept. 6, 2018. (Xinhua/Deng Min)

      In Sapporo, capital city of Hokkaido, 53 people were reported injured as of 7:00 a.m. local time (2200 GMT Wednesday), according to local firefighters.

      A number of houses in the quake-stricken areas collapsed, with rescue work under way for those possibly buried under the houses, according to local officials.

      In Atsuma, at least 16 people were missing after eight households were buried by landslides as of 8:00 a.m. local time (2300 GMT Wednesday), according to public broadcaster NHK.

      The quake has also triggered power blackouts across a wide area in Hokkaido affecting some 3 million households, and hundreds of thousands of households were reported with no water supply.

      Telephone service and television broadcasting in Sapporo were affected, and flights were cancelled at New Chitose Airport due to the power outage, and bullet train and local train services were also disrupted.

      More than 1,300 public schools in the prefecture have decided to temporarily close and asked their students to stay at home, according to local reports.

      The Japanese central government has set up a liaison unit at the crisis management center of the prime minister's office to gather information on the quake.

      It said some 25,000 personnels of the Japanese Self-Defense Forces will be dispatched to the quake-stricken areas for rescue and relief operations at the request of the governor of Hokkaido.

      Japan's weather agency warned that earthquakes with a similar magnitude might again hit the quake-struck region in the following week.

      010020070750000000000000011103261374490151
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 昔阳县| 女人被躁到高潮嗷嗷叫免费软| 亚洲电影久久久久久久9999| 丁香花在线| 韩国深夜福利视频在线观看| 久久精品国产欧美日韩99热| 亚洲色图视频在线观看网站| 亚洲日韩一区二区一无码| 青青草一区二区免费精品| 亚洲第一色在线| 欧美日韩中文字幕久久伊人| 亚洲最新版无码AV| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 久久综合色一综合色88| 超碰97人人模人人爽人人喊| 成在线人免费视频播放| 国产精品高清视亚洲乱码有限公司| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮视频| 国产在线观看黄| 亚洲国产精品日韩专区av| 五莲县| 亚洲午夜无码视频在线播放| 天天躁夜夜躁狠狠综合| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区三区 | 国内精品久久久久影视| 日韩在线视频一区二区三区| 欧美亚洲国产丝袜在线| 窄裙美女教师在线观看视频| 无套内射蜜桃小视频| 欧美日韩人成视频在线播放| 高清dvd碟片生活片| 国产精品一品二品有码| 亚洲另在线日韩综合色| 欧美日韩国产va另类试看 | 999精品免费视频| 定安县| 亚洲AV日韩Av无码久久| 色悠悠国产在线视频一线| 国产精品日韩av在线| 昆山市|