亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Britain slams U.S. Mideast policy, boosts Palestinian aid
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-06 18:34:56 | Editor: huaxia

      Palestinian school children raise the victory gesture over a UN flag during a protest at a United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) school, financed by US aid, in the Arroub refugee camp near Hebron in the occupied West Bank on September 5, 2018. (Photo by HAZEM BADER/AFP)

      LONDON, Sept.6 (Xinhua) -- Britain criticized U.S. policy in the Middle East and announced that it was increasing its share of funding to a UN relief agency that helps Palestinians, The Times newspaper reported Wednesday.

      Alistair Burt, British minister for the Middle East, told members of the British parliament that the British government did not believe that the U.S. decision to scrap funding to the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East, which helps Palestinians, was correct.

      Last week the U.S. government, which contributed about a quarter of the UN agency's budget 900 million pounds (1,161 million U.S. dollars) last year, said that it would stop its contributions.

      Burt said that the UK would raise funding by 7 million pounds (9.03 million U.S. dollars).

      British sources hinted that a further rise in contributions was likely, according to the major newspaper. The additional funding is to ensure that the UN agency can maintain services such as healthcare and schools in the immediate future, as well as encouraging other countries to increase their budget.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Britain slams U.S. Mideast policy, boosts Palestinian aid

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-06 18:34:56

      Palestinian school children raise the victory gesture over a UN flag during a protest at a United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) school, financed by US aid, in the Arroub refugee camp near Hebron in the occupied West Bank on September 5, 2018. (Photo by HAZEM BADER/AFP)

      LONDON, Sept.6 (Xinhua) -- Britain criticized U.S. policy in the Middle East and announced that it was increasing its share of funding to a UN relief agency that helps Palestinians, The Times newspaper reported Wednesday.

      Alistair Burt, British minister for the Middle East, told members of the British parliament that the British government did not believe that the U.S. decision to scrap funding to the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East, which helps Palestinians, was correct.

      Last week the U.S. government, which contributed about a quarter of the UN agency's budget 900 million pounds (1,161 million U.S. dollars) last year, said that it would stop its contributions.

      Burt said that the UK would raise funding by 7 million pounds (9.03 million U.S. dollars).

      British sources hinted that a further rise in contributions was likely, according to the major newspaper. The additional funding is to ensure that the UN agency can maintain services such as healthcare and schools in the immediate future, as well as encouraging other countries to increase their budget.

      010020070750000000000000011100001374498041
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产不卡在线电影| 久草热视频这里有精品| 永嘉县| 中文字幕Aⅴ人妻一区二区苍井空| 亚洲国产精品综合久久网络| 国产丝袜啪啪| 精品日韩人妻中文字幕| 青春草在线视频精品| 日韩高清无码中文字幕综合一二三区 | 偷欢艳妇熟女小说| 精品少妇人妻av一区二区三区| 日韩精品极品在线观看视频| 九一成人AV无码一区二区三区| 国产自精品在线| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线下载 | 97色综合| 精品国产一区二区色老头| 五月天精品视频在线观看| 欧洲国产成人精品91铁牛tv| 久草国产视频| 日本精品一区二区在线看| 欧美午夜久久| 国产一级人片内射视频播放| 在线播放中文字幕一区二区三区| 日本久久夜夜一本婷婷| 性夜夜春夜夜爽夜夜免费视频 | 亚洲欧美中文字幕5发布| 亚洲av色夜色精品一区| 97人妻无码免费专区| 国产精品自拍资源网在线观看| 亚洲欧洲无码精品ⅤA| 日本视频精品一区二区| 国产成人亚洲欧美三区综合| 天啦噜国产精品亚洲精品| 国产日韩一区二区在线| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 久久国产精品老人性| 99久久免费精品色老| 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放| 久久久婷婷成人综合激情| 日韩精品一区二区三区四区|