亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Egypt, U.S. start "Bright Star" joint military drill in Alexandria
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-09 01:56:42 | Editor: huaxia


      File photo: An Egyptian warships fires a missile during a military drill in the Mediterranean sea off the coast of Alexandria, Egypt on Oct. 21, 2012. (AP Photo)

      CAIRO, Sept. 8 (Xinhua) -- The Egyptian-U.S. joint military exercise known as "the Bright Star" kicked off on Saturday at a military base in Egypt's seaside province of Alexandria, the Egyptian state TV reported.

      Scheduled to be held from Sept. 8 to 20, the military manoeuvres include land, naval and air forces from Egypt, the United States, Britain, France, Italy, Greece, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan, in addition to other 16 states that participate as observers.

      "The Bright Star exercises contribute to enhancing strategic and security relations between the United States and Egypt," said the Egyptian military spokesperson in a former statement on Thursday, while announcing the continuous arrival of participant forces.

      The massive drills were launched in 1981 and held biannually until 2009, after which they were suspended due to the ouster of former Egyptian Presidents Hosni Mubarak and Mohamed Morsi in 2011 and 2013 respectively, in addition to the dissatisfaction of former U.S. President Barack Obama's administration with the Egyptian new leadership.

      The Bright Star maneuvers were resumed in 2017 after eight years of suspension, under Obama's successor Donald Trump who repeatedly exchanged remarks of praise and support with Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi.

      Cairo receives annually 1.5 billion U.S. dollars in military and economic aid from Washington since Egypt signed the 1979 U.S.-sponsored peace treaty with Israel.

      Part of the aid, about 300 million dollars, was suspended last year by Washington over human rights concerns in Egypt, but Trump's administration released in late July 195 million of them.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Egypt, U.S. start "Bright Star" joint military drill in Alexandria

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-09 01:56:42


      File photo: An Egyptian warships fires a missile during a military drill in the Mediterranean sea off the coast of Alexandria, Egypt on Oct. 21, 2012. (AP Photo)

      CAIRO, Sept. 8 (Xinhua) -- The Egyptian-U.S. joint military exercise known as "the Bright Star" kicked off on Saturday at a military base in Egypt's seaside province of Alexandria, the Egyptian state TV reported.

      Scheduled to be held from Sept. 8 to 20, the military manoeuvres include land, naval and air forces from Egypt, the United States, Britain, France, Italy, Greece, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan, in addition to other 16 states that participate as observers.

      "The Bright Star exercises contribute to enhancing strategic and security relations between the United States and Egypt," said the Egyptian military spokesperson in a former statement on Thursday, while announcing the continuous arrival of participant forces.

      The massive drills were launched in 1981 and held biannually until 2009, after which they were suspended due to the ouster of former Egyptian Presidents Hosni Mubarak and Mohamed Morsi in 2011 and 2013 respectively, in addition to the dissatisfaction of former U.S. President Barack Obama's administration with the Egyptian new leadership.

      The Bright Star maneuvers were resumed in 2017 after eight years of suspension, under Obama's successor Donald Trump who repeatedly exchanged remarks of praise and support with Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi.

      Cairo receives annually 1.5 billion U.S. dollars in military and economic aid from Washington since Egypt signed the 1979 U.S.-sponsored peace treaty with Israel.

      Part of the aid, about 300 million dollars, was suspended last year by Washington over human rights concerns in Egypt, but Trump's administration released in late July 195 million of them.

      010020070750000000000000011105091374549331
      主站蜘蛛池模板: japanese色国产在线看视频| 亚洲婷婷丁香| 亚洲 暴爽 av人人爽日日碰| 欧美性一区| 99精品国产第一福利网站| 一区二区三区四区亚洲综合| 成人无码h真人在线网站| 无遮挡十八禁在线视频国产制服网站| 亚洲国产一区在线播放| 色综合久久婷婷88| 欧美性一区| 一区二区三区四区亚洲天堂| 久久se精品一区精品二区国产| 亚洲欧美日韩中文高清www777| 我要看特黄特黄的亚洲黄片| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜2o2o| 国产久热精品热线av| 亚洲天堂一区二区久久| 免费中文熟妇在线影片| 久久久久久岛国免费网站| 亚洲大片中文字幕久久| 亚洲精品国产不卡在线观看| 久久99蜜桃精品久久久久小说| 国产69精品久久久久9999不卡| 国产精品一区二区久久精品不卡| 扎赉特旗| 国产成人丝袜在线无码| 糖心vlog精品一区二区| 亚洲国产一区久久yourpan| 日本二区三区四区在线观看| 无码人妻精品中文字幕免费| 亚洲欧美综合精品成| 欧美黑人激情性久久| 中文字幕精品乱码亚洲一区99| 麻豆国产AV网站| 在线中文字幕人妻视频| 男人深夜影院无码观看| 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁中文 | 最新亚洲av日韩av二区一区| 欧美肥婆性猛交xxxx| 亚洲精品美女久久777777|