亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. VP vows swift, decisive action against any use of chemical weapons in Idlib
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-10 22:46:06 | Editor: huaxia

      Syrians are seen through a burned vehicle at a site after an airstrike on the south of Idlib province on Sept. 8, 2018. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Vice President Mike Pence said on Sunday that the United States will take swift and decisive action against any use of chemical weapons in the Syrian province of Idlib.

      Speaking in an interview with Fox News, Pence said that "what's different with President Trump from President Obama is this president drew a redline and enforced it on chemical weapons."

      "The United States of America and our allies will take swift and decisive action against any use of chemical weapons in Idlib province," he said. "Beyond that, I will tell you that we are watching very carefully as resources are being marshaled along the border of the Idlib province ...I'm confident that we will be monitoring that very, very carefully to ensure that we don't see another humanitarian catastrophe like we did before."

      However, the U.S. senior official refused to tell whether the United States will intervene militarily if the Syrian government forces use conventional weapons in its battle.

      Since earlier this year, the Syrian rebels were driven out of key areas in the capital Damascus, the central province of Homs and the southern region. The government's army has been amassing forces and military gear around Idlib in recent weeks, as a major battle against the rebels in Syria looms.

      The White House said on Tuesday that it would "respond swiftly and appropriately" if Syria uses chemical weapons in Idlib province.

      For his part, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said Wednesday that a change in the U.S. role toward achieving peace instead of continuing to inflame wars would be more beneficial for the United States and its people.

      The West has recently said the Syrian government forces were possibly planning a chemical attack in Idlib, a claim that has been completely slammed by Syria, Russia and Iran.

      The officials in Syria and its allies said the provocations of the chemical weapons use are being planned by the rebels to justify a U.S. strike on Syria, accusing the Western countries of plotting to strike Syria under false claims.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. VP vows swift, decisive action against any use of chemical weapons in Idlib

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-10 22:46:06

      Syrians are seen through a burned vehicle at a site after an airstrike on the south of Idlib province on Sept. 8, 2018. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Vice President Mike Pence said on Sunday that the United States will take swift and decisive action against any use of chemical weapons in the Syrian province of Idlib.

      Speaking in an interview with Fox News, Pence said that "what's different with President Trump from President Obama is this president drew a redline and enforced it on chemical weapons."

      "The United States of America and our allies will take swift and decisive action against any use of chemical weapons in Idlib province," he said. "Beyond that, I will tell you that we are watching very carefully as resources are being marshaled along the border of the Idlib province ...I'm confident that we will be monitoring that very, very carefully to ensure that we don't see another humanitarian catastrophe like we did before."

      However, the U.S. senior official refused to tell whether the United States will intervene militarily if the Syrian government forces use conventional weapons in its battle.

      Since earlier this year, the Syrian rebels were driven out of key areas in the capital Damascus, the central province of Homs and the southern region. The government's army has been amassing forces and military gear around Idlib in recent weeks, as a major battle against the rebels in Syria looms.

      The White House said on Tuesday that it would "respond swiftly and appropriately" if Syria uses chemical weapons in Idlib province.

      For his part, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said Wednesday that a change in the U.S. role toward achieving peace instead of continuing to inflame wars would be more beneficial for the United States and its people.

      The West has recently said the Syrian government forces were possibly planning a chemical attack in Idlib, a claim that has been completely slammed by Syria, Russia and Iran.

      The officials in Syria and its allies said the provocations of the chemical weapons use are being planned by the rebels to justify a U.S. strike on Syria, accusing the Western countries of plotting to strike Syria under false claims.

      010020070750000000000000011100001374590011
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 一区二区在线亚洲av蜜桃| 91亚洲欧洲日产国码精品| 国产成人AⅤ| 伊人久久大香线蕉av网| 免费人成视频在线视频电影| 2020国产精品久久精品| 亚洲女同成av人片在线观看 | 人妻中出中文字幕一区二区| 日本高清色惰www在线视频| 日本老熟妇乱子伦精品| 中文字幕第一区| 亚洲狠狠网站色噜噜| 国产三级高清在线观看.| 自拍视频在线观看成人| 91情侣视频| 亚洲性爱区免费视频一区| 中文字幕亚洲国产精品| 亚洲女同制服中文字幕| 国产精品美女久久久久浪潮AVⅤ | 乱色视频中文字幕在线看| 中文字幕人成人乱码亚洲| 亚洲色欲大片AAA无码| 人妻无码AⅤ中文系列久久免费| 国产精品xxx在线| 永久免费AV无码网站04| 亚洲一区不卡在线导航| 岛国熟女一区二区三区| 无码少妇一区二区浪潮av| 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁中文| A级毛片高清免费视频播放出要看 国产中文字幕精品视频 | 久久天天躁综合夜夜黑人鲁色| 成年人免费国产视频| 久久久久亚洲AV片无码乐播| 北条麻妃精品一区二区三区| 久久99亚洲网美利坚合众国| 国产一区二区内射最近更新| 青青草97国产精品免费观看| 国产福利97精品一区二区| 国产免费自拍av一区| 精品人妻人妇中文字幕视频| 国产艳妇av在线出轨|