亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. announces closure of PLO office in Washington despite Palestinian objection
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-11 00:56:48 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) office is seen in Washington, D.C., on Nov. 21, 2017. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, Sept. 10 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. State Department on Monday announced the closure of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO)'s office in Washington, citing its lack of steps to advance direct negotiations with Israel.

      "The PLO has not taken steps to advance the start of direct and meaningful negotiations with Israel," said the department in a statement.

      The decision to shut down the office was also linked with the U.S. concerns with Palestinian attempts to prompt an investigation of Israel by the International Criminal Court, according to the statement.

      Senior Palestinian officials, who have been informed earlier by the Trump administration about the decision, have strongly condemned the U.S. latest move, calling it "reckless" and "bullying."

      "We don't think this is just about bullying ... we believe this is about the implementing of Israel's grocery list," said Husam Zomlot, the Palestinian representative to Washington, in an interview.

      Zomlot also described ties between the United States and the Palestinians at a "historical low."

      U.S. media reported on Saturday that the Trump administration "will be redirecting approximately 25 million U.S. dollars originally planned for the East Jerusalem Hospital Network. Those funds will go to high-priority projects elsewhere."

      In response, the Palestinian side denounced the move as "an act of political blackmail," saying it would cause "serious instability and grave harm" to thousands of patients and their families across the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

      The upcoming U.S. decision will be the latest in a trove of U.S. funding cuts against the Palestinians.

      In August, the U.S. State Department announced a decision to "redirect" economic aid to the Palestinians that are worthy of more than 200 million dollars.

      Later, it announced it would not provide assistance funding any more for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA).

      Palestinian officials have said that the U.S. move comes in line with Trump's attempt to ignore the final issues of the Palestinian-Israel peace process and remove the issues of Jerusalem and refugees "off the table."

      The United States recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital in December last year, sparking global outcry.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. announces closure of PLO office in Washington despite Palestinian objection

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-11 00:56:48

      File Photo: The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) office is seen in Washington, D.C., on Nov. 21, 2017. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, Sept. 10 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. State Department on Monday announced the closure of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO)'s office in Washington, citing its lack of steps to advance direct negotiations with Israel.

      "The PLO has not taken steps to advance the start of direct and meaningful negotiations with Israel," said the department in a statement.

      The decision to shut down the office was also linked with the U.S. concerns with Palestinian attempts to prompt an investigation of Israel by the International Criminal Court, according to the statement.

      Senior Palestinian officials, who have been informed earlier by the Trump administration about the decision, have strongly condemned the U.S. latest move, calling it "reckless" and "bullying."

      "We don't think this is just about bullying ... we believe this is about the implementing of Israel's grocery list," said Husam Zomlot, the Palestinian representative to Washington, in an interview.

      Zomlot also described ties between the United States and the Palestinians at a "historical low."

      U.S. media reported on Saturday that the Trump administration "will be redirecting approximately 25 million U.S. dollars originally planned for the East Jerusalem Hospital Network. Those funds will go to high-priority projects elsewhere."

      In response, the Palestinian side denounced the move as "an act of political blackmail," saying it would cause "serious instability and grave harm" to thousands of patients and their families across the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

      The upcoming U.S. decision will be the latest in a trove of U.S. funding cuts against the Palestinians.

      In August, the U.S. State Department announced a decision to "redirect" economic aid to the Palestinians that are worthy of more than 200 million dollars.

      Later, it announced it would not provide assistance funding any more for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA).

      Palestinian officials have said that the U.S. move comes in line with Trump's attempt to ignore the final issues of the Palestinian-Israel peace process and remove the issues of Jerusalem and refugees "off the table."

      The United States recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital in December last year, sparking global outcry.

      010020070750000000000000011100001374591081
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久伊人中文字幕有码久久国产| 久久青草亚洲AV无码麻豆| 红杏性无码免费专区| 亚洲午夜无码av毛片久久| 成人国产精品一区二区免费看 | 人妻久久999精品1024| 国产一国产一有一级毛片视频| 国产乱子伦精品免费视频| 精品视频一区二区三区在线播 | 理塘县| 久久精品无码一区二区2020| 久久av色欲av久久蜜桃网| 影音先锋女人AA鲁色资源| 国产亚洲日本人在线观看| 国产女优一区二区三区| 午夜影片在线观看视频| 秋霞国产av一区二区三区| 欧美1区2区3区激情无套| 亚洲国产a∨无码中文777| 偷窥 亚洲 另类 图片 熟女| 中文字幕日韩熟女av| 国产三级高清在线观看.| 精品无码av不卡一区二区三区| 欧美13一14娇小xxxx| 很黄很色的动态图| 亚洲美女天堂久久精品一区| 日本一区二区三区内射| 伊人大杳蕉中文无码| 国产欧美日韩精品第二区 | 日韩极品视频在线观看| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无男同| 91亚洲色图在线观看| 亚洲精品中文字幕综合| 亚洲色图在线视频免费观看| 成人午夜大片免费看爽爽爽| 欧美亚洲中日韩中文字幕在线| 美女极度色诱视频国产免费| 亚洲公开免费在线视频| 亚洲三级香港三级久久| 少妇泬喷水18p| 国产三级精品美女三级|