亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      China asks for WTO authorization to impose sanctions on U.S. goods
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-12 01:37:02 | Editor: huaxia

      Photo taken on April 12, 2018 shows the World Trade Organization headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. (Xinhua/Xu Jinquan)

      GENEVA, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- China asks for the authorization from the World Trade Organization (WTO) to impose an annual trade sanction of 7 billion U.S. dollars on U.S. goods, as a result of the failure of the United States to comply with a WTO's ruling, according to documents published on Tuesday by the WTO.

      A document circulated to all WTO members said China requests authorization from WTO's Dispute Settlement Body (DSB) to "suspend concessions or other obligations" with respect to the U.S. "at a level equivalent to the nullification or impairment suffered", due to the failure of the U.S. to comply with the recommendations and rulings of the DSB.

      The level of nullification or impairment totals approximately 7.043 billion USD annually, added the document.

      China won a WTO ruling in 2016 in a dispute on certain methodologies applied by the U.S. during its anti-dumping proceedings. The ruling was later confirmed by an appeal last year. However, China considers that "no substantive effort and progress has been made" by the U.S. to fulfill its implementation obligation.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      China asks for WTO authorization to impose sanctions on U.S. goods

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-12 01:37:02

      Photo taken on April 12, 2018 shows the World Trade Organization headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. (Xinhua/Xu Jinquan)

      GENEVA, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- China asks for the authorization from the World Trade Organization (WTO) to impose an annual trade sanction of 7 billion U.S. dollars on U.S. goods, as a result of the failure of the United States to comply with a WTO's ruling, according to documents published on Tuesday by the WTO.

      A document circulated to all WTO members said China requests authorization from WTO's Dispute Settlement Body (DSB) to "suspend concessions or other obligations" with respect to the U.S. "at a level equivalent to the nullification or impairment suffered", due to the failure of the U.S. to comply with the recommendations and rulings of the DSB.

      The level of nullification or impairment totals approximately 7.043 billion USD annually, added the document.

      China won a WTO ruling in 2016 in a dispute on certain methodologies applied by the U.S. during its anti-dumping proceedings. The ruling was later confirmed by an appeal last year. However, China considers that "no substantive effort and progress has been made" by the U.S. to fulfill its implementation obligation.

      010020070750000000000000011100001374613641
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 色婷婷久久一区二区三区| 激情亚洲综合熟女婷婷| 国产亚洲精品综合一区| 国产美女自拍国语对白| 亚洲AV无码日韩综合欧亚| 欧美激情xxxx性bbbb| 国产精品免费看久久久无码| 日韩高清国产中文字幕| 欧美日韩视频在线第一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕国产精品| 亚洲成av人精品自偷拍| 亚洲最新中文字幕一区| 中文字幕亚洲精品第一页| 日本免费播放一区二区三区视频| 看全色黄大色大片免费久久久| 99精品全国免费观看视频| 亚洲欧美日韩国产国产a| 欧美13一14娇小xxxx| 色乱码一区二区三区在线| 久久夜精品综合缴情五月| 亚洲天堂免费av在线观看| 亚洲乱码在线卡一卡二卡新区| 97久久久人妻精品区一| 中文字幕一区日韩在线视频| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线| 国产美女黄性色av网站| 国产艳妇av在线出轨| 国产91AV免费播放| 国产精品视频亚洲二区 | 蜜臀av中文人妻系列| 久久伊人精品只有这里有| 人妖在线网国产一二三四| 亚洲av色在线观看网站| Se01短视频国产精品| 中国国产免费毛卡片| 国产91九色在线观看| 国产免费一区二区视频| 99在线无码精品秘 入口九色| 公车挺进尤物少妇翘臀| 波多野结衣一区二区三区aV高清 | 亚洲最大av免费观看|