亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Typhoon Mangkhut batters Hong Kong with strong winds, rain, injuring 213 people
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-17 11:14:57 | Editor: huaxia

      A pedestrian walks against storm in Hong Kong, south China, Sept. 16, 2018. (Xinhua/Lui Siu Wai)

      HONG KONG, Sept. 16 (Xinhua) -- Typhoon Mangkhut slammed China's Hong Kong on Sunday with strong winds and heavy rain after it had ravaged the northern Philippines.

      At least 213 people were injured in typhoon in Hong Kong as of 5 p.m. local time on Sunday, according to the Hospital Authority.

      The Home Affairs Department has so far opened 48 temporary shelters in various districts and 1,219 people have sought refuge at the shelters.

      During the whole day, few people or cars were on the road, but police vehicles, fire engines and ambulances could been seen and heard more frequently than in normal days.

      The government's call center has received 179 reports of fallen trees as of 5 p.m. local time. Some fallen trees were blocking the road.

      Near the Happy Valley in Hong Kong Island, a tree, about 10 meters high, fell down, dragging tram wires down to the ground.

      Glasses could be seen in many places as strong winds have been rattling windows of high skyscrapers.

      Photo taken on Sept. 16, 2018 shows damaged windows of a building in Hong Kong, south China. (Xinhua/Wang Shen)

      Giant waves have been lashing coastlines, with many low-lying places drowned. The Drainage Services Department has received 26 confirmed flooding cases.

      Though most people huddled indoors, some still chose to go outside. A man, who gives his family name as Cheung, said he walked for about half an hour from his home to the Victoria Harbor and just wanted to experience the power of Mangkhut and take some photos of the fierce waves.

      Several tourists from the United States also went to the harbor. One tourist, who gave his name as Moy, said they saw a lot of debris, including broken glasses, when walking to the seaside, and because most restaurants were closed, they were worrying about where to have supper.

      Public transportation has almost been paralyzed. A limited service is being maintained on the underground sections of the railway. Tram and ferry services were suspended. On air traffic, the Airport Authority Hong Kong reported that a total of 889 flights have been canceled on Sunday.

      No report of landslides has been received, according to the Civil Engineering and Development Department and Lands Department.

      Photo taken on Sept. 16, 2018 shows a waterlogged road in Hong Kong, south China. (Xinhua/Lo Ping Fai)

      The Education Bureau on Sunday evening announced class suspension of all schools on Monday regardless of whether any tropical cyclone signal and rainstorm warning signal will still be in force or not, as it takes time to clean and repair community facilities and it's necessary to ensure the safety of students.

      At 8 p.m. local time, severe typhoon Mangkhut was centered about 240 km west of Hong Kong and is forecast to move west-northwest at about 30 km per hour into western Guangdong Province on the Chinese mainland.

      Hurricane Signal No. 10, the top level warning, was issued by the Hong Kong Observatory at 9:40 a.m. local time on Sunday, and remained in force for 10 hours. It was replaced by the third serious warning Southeast Gale Signal 8 at 7:40 p.m. local time.

      Although typhoon Mangkhut is moving away from Hong Kong, gales and violent squalls are still occurring and precautions should not yet be relaxed, the Observatory warned.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Typhoon Mangkhut batters Hong Kong with strong winds, rain, injuring 213 people

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-17 11:14:57

      A pedestrian walks against storm in Hong Kong, south China, Sept. 16, 2018. (Xinhua/Lui Siu Wai)

      HONG KONG, Sept. 16 (Xinhua) -- Typhoon Mangkhut slammed China's Hong Kong on Sunday with strong winds and heavy rain after it had ravaged the northern Philippines.

      At least 213 people were injured in typhoon in Hong Kong as of 5 p.m. local time on Sunday, according to the Hospital Authority.

      The Home Affairs Department has so far opened 48 temporary shelters in various districts and 1,219 people have sought refuge at the shelters.

      During the whole day, few people or cars were on the road, but police vehicles, fire engines and ambulances could been seen and heard more frequently than in normal days.

      The government's call center has received 179 reports of fallen trees as of 5 p.m. local time. Some fallen trees were blocking the road.

      Near the Happy Valley in Hong Kong Island, a tree, about 10 meters high, fell down, dragging tram wires down to the ground.

      Glasses could be seen in many places as strong winds have been rattling windows of high skyscrapers.

      Photo taken on Sept. 16, 2018 shows damaged windows of a building in Hong Kong, south China. (Xinhua/Wang Shen)

      Giant waves have been lashing coastlines, with many low-lying places drowned. The Drainage Services Department has received 26 confirmed flooding cases.

      Though most people huddled indoors, some still chose to go outside. A man, who gives his family name as Cheung, said he walked for about half an hour from his home to the Victoria Harbor and just wanted to experience the power of Mangkhut and take some photos of the fierce waves.

      Several tourists from the United States also went to the harbor. One tourist, who gave his name as Moy, said they saw a lot of debris, including broken glasses, when walking to the seaside, and because most restaurants were closed, they were worrying about where to have supper.

      Public transportation has almost been paralyzed. A limited service is being maintained on the underground sections of the railway. Tram and ferry services were suspended. On air traffic, the Airport Authority Hong Kong reported that a total of 889 flights have been canceled on Sunday.

      No report of landslides has been received, according to the Civil Engineering and Development Department and Lands Department.

      Photo taken on Sept. 16, 2018 shows a waterlogged road in Hong Kong, south China. (Xinhua/Lo Ping Fai)

      The Education Bureau on Sunday evening announced class suspension of all schools on Monday regardless of whether any tropical cyclone signal and rainstorm warning signal will still be in force or not, as it takes time to clean and repair community facilities and it's necessary to ensure the safety of students.

      At 8 p.m. local time, severe typhoon Mangkhut was centered about 240 km west of Hong Kong and is forecast to move west-northwest at about 30 km per hour into western Guangdong Province on the Chinese mainland.

      Hurricane Signal No. 10, the top level warning, was issued by the Hong Kong Observatory at 9:40 a.m. local time on Sunday, and remained in force for 10 hours. It was replaced by the third serious warning Southeast Gale Signal 8 at 7:40 p.m. local time.

      Although typhoon Mangkhut is moving away from Hong Kong, gales and violent squalls are still occurring and precautions should not yet be relaxed, the Observatory warned.

      010020070750000000000000011100001374735631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 天全县| 狠狠五月天中文字幕| 超碰Av一区=区三区| 黑人多男一女在线观看视频| 日韩最新在线不卡av| 欧美人与物videos另类| 免费国产不卡午夜福在线观看| 好男人在线观看免费播放| 不卡的亚洲av网在线| 日韩精品视频免费福利在线观看 | 精品不卡一区二区三区| 国产97视频人人做人人爱| 国产福利美女小视频| 亚洲av日韩av一区久久| 天天摸天天做天天爽天天舒服| 亚洲熟妇av不卡一区二区三区| 99热这里只有精品久久6| 亚洲欧洲色图片网站| 亚洲高清国产成人精品久久| 成人日韩av不卡在线观看| 国产91 对白在线播放九色| 精品一区二区三区在线观看| 无码乱人伦一区二区亚洲一| 丁香九月综合激情| 激情视频在线观看国产中文| www国产亚洲精品久久网站| 偷窥 亚洲 另类 图片 熟女| 最新免费视频一区二区三区| 蜜桃av性感妹子在线播放| 加勒比熟女精品一区二区av| 亚洲av无码专区在线厂| 麻豆国产高清精品国在线| 超碰97人人模人人爽人人喊| 蜜桃在线一区二区三区| 美女爽好多水快进来视频| 久久国产成人午夜av影院| 国产精品亚洲一区二区在线观看| 丰满妇女毛茸茸刮毛| 精品一区二区三区乱码中文 | 成人av在线日韩一区| 久久久精品中文无码字幕|