亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      UN chief saddened by deaths, destruction in Philippine Typhoon
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-18 03:09:26 | Editor: huaxia

      Residents wade through a flooded street in the aftermath of Typhoon Mangkhut in Calumpit, Bulacan, the Philippines on Sept. 17, 2018. (Xinhua/AFP)

      UNITED NATIONS, Sept. 17 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Monday expressed sadness at the reports of loss of life and extensive destruction caused by Typhoon Mangkhut in the Philippines.

      In a statement attributable to his spokesperson Stephane Dujarric, the secretary-general commended the leadership of the Philippine authorities for their preparedness efforts and response to the needs of the affected communities.

      He noted the UN system in-country is already working to support the government-led response efforts and stands ready to scale up assistance as requested.

      Guterres extended his condolences to the families of the victims.

      The death toll from Typhoon Mangkhut has climbed to 65, Philippine police said on Monday.

      The typhoon, which made landfall at 1:40 a.m. local time on Saturday in the northern Philippines, exited this Southeast Asian country on Saturday night.

      However, the strongest typhoon in the region so far this year left a trail of destruction across the Philippines's main Luzon island.

      The Philippine National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council said nearly 220,000 residents were still being served inside and outside evacuation centers provided by local governments Monday morning.

      The government declared a total of seven provinces and cities under a state of calamity due to the typhoon.

      Mangkhut is the 15th typhoon to slam the Philippines so far this year. Typhoons hit the Philippines around 19 times a year, bringing strong winds and heavy rains, resulting in flooding, great damage to crops, houses and building, and deaths.

      In 2013, super typhoon Haiyan devastated the central Philippines, killing more than 6,000 people. In 2009, typhoon Ketsana also caused massive flooding in Metro Manila, killing more than 700.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      UN chief saddened by deaths, destruction in Philippine Typhoon

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-18 03:09:26

      Residents wade through a flooded street in the aftermath of Typhoon Mangkhut in Calumpit, Bulacan, the Philippines on Sept. 17, 2018. (Xinhua/AFP)

      UNITED NATIONS, Sept. 17 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Monday expressed sadness at the reports of loss of life and extensive destruction caused by Typhoon Mangkhut in the Philippines.

      In a statement attributable to his spokesperson Stephane Dujarric, the secretary-general commended the leadership of the Philippine authorities for their preparedness efforts and response to the needs of the affected communities.

      He noted the UN system in-country is already working to support the government-led response efforts and stands ready to scale up assistance as requested.

      Guterres extended his condolences to the families of the victims.

      The death toll from Typhoon Mangkhut has climbed to 65, Philippine police said on Monday.

      The typhoon, which made landfall at 1:40 a.m. local time on Saturday in the northern Philippines, exited this Southeast Asian country on Saturday night.

      However, the strongest typhoon in the region so far this year left a trail of destruction across the Philippines's main Luzon island.

      The Philippine National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council said nearly 220,000 residents were still being served inside and outside evacuation centers provided by local governments Monday morning.

      The government declared a total of seven provinces and cities under a state of calamity due to the typhoon.

      Mangkhut is the 15th typhoon to slam the Philippines so far this year. Typhoons hit the Philippines around 19 times a year, bringing strong winds and heavy rains, resulting in flooding, great damage to crops, houses and building, and deaths.

      In 2013, super typhoon Haiyan devastated the central Philippines, killing more than 6,000 people. In 2009, typhoon Ketsana also caused massive flooding in Metro Manila, killing more than 700.

      010020070750000000000000011105091374746641
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线毛片一区二区不卡视频| 毛片无码一区二区三区| 国产粉嫩一区二区三区av| 国产精品视频a| 熟女精品色一区二区三区| 成在人线av无码免费高潮喷水| 无码中文字幕日韩专区| 国产三级精品美女三级| 精品国产福利一区二区三区| 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡免下载| 侯马市| 伊人亚洲综合影院首页| 亚洲黄色在线看| 首页 图区 国产 亚洲 欧美| 国产一区二区三区欧美亚洲| 国产成人亚洲精品蜜芽影院| 鲁丝一区鲁丝二区鲁丝三区| 中文字幕无码高清一区二区三区| 超碰自拍成人在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲不av麻豆| 久久99久久99精品免观看女同| 香蕉久久永久视频| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区夜夜嗨 | 九色综合久99久久精品| 亚洲日产精品一二三四区| 亚洲片在线视频| 亚洲狼人社区av在线观看| 一级a爱片免费视频观看| 麻豆成人久久精品综合网址| 中文字幕亚洲一区二区三区| 成人av天堂一区二区| 欧美手机在线视频| 久久精品熟女亚洲av艳妇| 99亚洲乱人伦精品| 人妻系列AV无码专区| 大地资源网第二页免费观看| 免费国产在线精品三区| 亚洲中文字幕无码卡通动漫野外| 影音先锋每日av色资源站| 欧洲精品99毛片免费高清观看 | 人妻系列无码专区2020|