亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. sanction pressures can't bring Iran's oil exports to zero: minister
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-24 22:11:57 | Editor: huaxia

      This photo taken on May 16, 2004 shows an arial view of Iran's Balal offshore oil platform in the Gulf waters. (AFP File photo)

      TEHRAN, Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. sanction pressures can't bring Iran's crude exports down to zero in the long run, Iran's oil minister said Monday.

      Even in the short run, it is "also a dream which will never come true," despite that Washington plans to do so, Bijan Namdar Zanganeh told reporters.

      None of Iran's customers, except the Republic of Korea, has halted oil purchases from Iran, he noted.

      Iran's Ministry of Petroleum announced on Sunday that ROK has halted oil imports from the Islamic republic.

      Despite global outcry, the Trump administration re-imposed its first batch of sanctions on Iran last month, which should have been lifted under the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal.

      The first batch of sanctions targeted Tehran's purchase of U.S. banknotes, trade in gold and other precious metals, as well as the use of graphite, aluminum, steel, coal and software used in industrial processes.

      A second round of sanctions, due on Nov. 5, will be imposed on Iran's port, energy, shipping and shipbuilding sectors, its petroleum-related transactions, and business deals between foreign financial institutions and the Central Bank of Iran.

      In May, U.S. President Donald Trump announced U.S. withdrawal from the 2015 landmark Iranian nuclear agreement.

      ?

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. sanction pressures can't bring Iran's oil exports to zero: minister

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-24 22:11:57

      This photo taken on May 16, 2004 shows an arial view of Iran's Balal offshore oil platform in the Gulf waters. (AFP File photo)

      TEHRAN, Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. sanction pressures can't bring Iran's crude exports down to zero in the long run, Iran's oil minister said Monday.

      Even in the short run, it is "also a dream which will never come true," despite that Washington plans to do so, Bijan Namdar Zanganeh told reporters.

      None of Iran's customers, except the Republic of Korea, has halted oil purchases from Iran, he noted.

      Iran's Ministry of Petroleum announced on Sunday that ROK has halted oil imports from the Islamic republic.

      Despite global outcry, the Trump administration re-imposed its first batch of sanctions on Iran last month, which should have been lifted under the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal.

      The first batch of sanctions targeted Tehran's purchase of U.S. banknotes, trade in gold and other precious metals, as well as the use of graphite, aluminum, steel, coal and software used in industrial processes.

      A second round of sanctions, due on Nov. 5, will be imposed on Iran's port, energy, shipping and shipbuilding sectors, its petroleum-related transactions, and business deals between foreign financial institutions and the Central Bank of Iran.

      In May, U.S. President Donald Trump announced U.S. withdrawal from the 2015 landmark Iranian nuclear agreement.

      ?

      010020070750000000000000011100001374901661
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内揄拍国产精品人妻门事件 | 在线观看精品国产自拍| 国产人av一区二区三区在线观看| 国产精品原创永久在线观看| 在线国产69自拍视频| 国产精品大白天新婚身材| 国产精品毛片av一区二区| 一本大道在线一久道一区二区| 久天啪天天久久99久孕妇| 国产精品一区二区久久乐下载| 亚洲中文字幕va福利| 日韩啪啪精品一区二区亚洲av | 青榴社区国产精品| 日本不卡在线视频高清免费| 日韩av高清在线观看| 国产一区二区黑丝美女| 中文字幕成人乱码亚洲| 亚洲色av天天天天天天| 久久久一本精品99久久精品66| 亚洲成AV人在线观看网址| 午夜精品久久久影院av| 中文无码免费在线| 护士张开腿被奷日出白浆| 国产精品毛片99久久久久| 最新午夜国内自拍视频| 国产成人精品蜜芽视频| 久久亚洲人成网站| 国产一级r片内射免费视频| 蜜桃成人午夜激情网站| 国产v综合v亚洲欧美大另类| 久久大香伊蕉在人线观看热2| 久久av一区二区三区播放| 精品亚洲不卡一区二区| 九九在线精品国产| 成在人线av无码免费高潮喷水| 中文一区二区三区无码视频| 青青草国内视频在线观看| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2o2o| 免费特级毛片| 亚洲素人日韩av中文字幕| 国产成人亚洲精品电影|