亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Pompeo says EU's sanction-evading entity on Iran nuclear deal unacceptable
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-26 23:38:50 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo speaks during a press briefing in Washington D.C., the United States, Aug. 16, 2018. (Xinhua/Liu Jie)

      NEW YORK, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo here on Tuesday blasted EU's recent decision to set up a legal entity to circumvent the U.S. sanctions against Iran.

      While speaking at the United Against Nuclear Iran Summit, Pompeo said that he "was disturbed and, indeed, deeply disappointed to hear the remaining parties in the deal announce they're setting up a special payment system to bypass U.S. sanctions."

      "This is one of the most counterproductive measures imaginable," he said, stressing that it is unacceptable.

      The EU foreign and security policy chief Federica Mogherini said on Monday that the EU will set up a legal entity to facilitate legitimate financial transactions with Iran in light of the U.S. withdrawal from the international agreement on Tehran's nuclear program and the re-imposition of sanctions.

      The legal entity will allow European companies to continue to trade with Iran in accordance with EU law and could be open to other partners in the world, Mogherini told reporters at the UN Headquarters in New York after she attended a meeting of foreign ministers from Iran and from Britain, China, France, Germany and Russia -- the five remaining powers of the 2015 agreement after the withdrawal of Washington.

      Mogherini said participants of Monday's ministerial meeting were supportive of such a measure.

      For his part, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani earlier on Tuesday blasted the U.S.-led sanctions against his country as "economic terrorism."

      "World security is under threat by some states' recklessness and disregard of international values and institutions," Rouhani made the remarks at the ongoing General Debate of the 73rd UN General Assembly.

      "Confronting multilateralism is not a sign of strength. Rather, it is a symptom of the weakness of the intellect. It betrays an inability in understanding a complex and interconnected world," he said.

      The Iran nuclear deal was reached in Vienna in 2015 between Iran, the P5+1 (the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council - China, France, Russia, Britain, the United States - plus Germany).

      In May, U.S. President Trump announced Washington's withdrawal from the landmark Iranian nuclear deal. Since then, the Trump administration has slapped a number of sanctions on Iran while vowing to apply more.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Pompeo says EU's sanction-evading entity on Iran nuclear deal unacceptable

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-26 23:38:50

      File Photo: U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo speaks during a press briefing in Washington D.C., the United States, Aug. 16, 2018. (Xinhua/Liu Jie)

      NEW YORK, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo here on Tuesday blasted EU's recent decision to set up a legal entity to circumvent the U.S. sanctions against Iran.

      While speaking at the United Against Nuclear Iran Summit, Pompeo said that he "was disturbed and, indeed, deeply disappointed to hear the remaining parties in the deal announce they're setting up a special payment system to bypass U.S. sanctions."

      "This is one of the most counterproductive measures imaginable," he said, stressing that it is unacceptable.

      The EU foreign and security policy chief Federica Mogherini said on Monday that the EU will set up a legal entity to facilitate legitimate financial transactions with Iran in light of the U.S. withdrawal from the international agreement on Tehran's nuclear program and the re-imposition of sanctions.

      The legal entity will allow European companies to continue to trade with Iran in accordance with EU law and could be open to other partners in the world, Mogherini told reporters at the UN Headquarters in New York after she attended a meeting of foreign ministers from Iran and from Britain, China, France, Germany and Russia -- the five remaining powers of the 2015 agreement after the withdrawal of Washington.

      Mogherini said participants of Monday's ministerial meeting were supportive of such a measure.

      For his part, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani earlier on Tuesday blasted the U.S.-led sanctions against his country as "economic terrorism."

      "World security is under threat by some states' recklessness and disregard of international values and institutions," Rouhani made the remarks at the ongoing General Debate of the 73rd UN General Assembly.

      "Confronting multilateralism is not a sign of strength. Rather, it is a symptom of the weakness of the intellect. It betrays an inability in understanding a complex and interconnected world," he said.

      The Iran nuclear deal was reached in Vienna in 2015 between Iran, the P5+1 (the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council - China, France, Russia, Britain, the United States - plus Germany).

      In May, U.S. President Trump announced Washington's withdrawal from the landmark Iranian nuclear deal. Since then, the Trump administration has slapped a number of sanctions on Iran while vowing to apply more.

      010020070750000000000000011100001374947911
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人欧美综合在线影院| 国产乱人伦AV在线A麻豆| 日韩av在线不卡免费| 国产一国产一级毛片aaa| 99精品国产第一福利网站| 亚洲精品成人av一区| 久久精品国产精品亚洲综合| 国产精品亚洲五月天高清| 91久久精品一二三区蜜桃| 国产成人亚洲欧美三区综合| 熟女一区二区中文在线| 日韩Va亚洲va欧美Ⅴa久久| 日本理伦一区二区三区| 欧美日韩一二三区高在线| a观看v视频网站入口免费| 99在线小视频| 中文字幕国产91| 精品久久人妻一区二区三区| 久久九九有精品国产尤物| 99久久久精品免费| 礼泉县| 久久国产精品免费一区六九堂| 三级4级全黄60分钟| 日本一区二区三本视频在线观看| 国产三级黄色片子看曰逼大片| 91国产超碰在线观看| 福利视频一二区| 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合| 粉嫩国产白浆在线播放| 男人的天堂av网站一区二区| 午夜人妻中文字幕福利| 人妻日韩人妻中文字幕| 日韩精品一区二区三区四| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久| 亚洲区一区二区中文字幕| 产精品无码久久_亚洲国产精| 国产清纯在线一区二区| 女人下边被添全过视频的网址| 米奇精品一区二区三区| 国产真实伦视频在线视频| 亚洲一区二区三在线播放|