亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Trump not fond of setting deadline for DPRK's denuclearization
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-27 23:29:48 | Editor: huaxia

      U.S. President Donald Trump addresses the General Debate of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly at the UN Headquarters in New York, on Sept. 25, 2018. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

      UNITED NATIONS, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said here on Wednesday that he does not want to put a timeframe for the denuclearization of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK).

      Speaking at a press conference on the last day of his stay for the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA), Trump said that "we're not playing the time game."

      "They're taking down plants, they're taking down a lot of different testing areas. They're going to take down some more. You'll be hearing about that very soon. I don't want to go ahead of myself," Trump said.

      "I really believe he wants to get it done. He wants to make a deal, I want (to) make a deal," he said, referring to DPRK top leader Kim Jong Un.

      "If it takes two years, three years or five months, it doesn't matter," Trump said. But he added the U.S. sanctions on the DPRK would not be lifted.

      "There's no, you know, cessation of sanctions. We got the sanctions on. I didn't take any sanctions off," Trump said.

      Also on Wednesday at the UNGA, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said high-level diplomacy has "removed the shadow of war" that hung over the Korean Peninsula last year.

      "Over the past year, something miraculous has taken place on the Korean Peninsula," Moon said in his speech. "We have crossed the barriers of division and are tearing down the walls in our heart."

      U.S. State Department said on Wednesday that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will travel to Pyongyang next month to discuss a second summit between the leaders of the United States and the DPRK.

      Pompeo, in his meeting with DPRK Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho earlier in the day, accepted Kim's invitation to travel to Pyongyang next month, so as "to make further progress on the implementation of the commitments from the U.S.-DPRK Singapore summit, including the final, fully verified denuclearization of the DPRK, and to prepare for a second summit between President Trump and Chairman Kim."

      Pompeo earlier tweeted that his meeting with Ri was "very positive."

      Also on Wednesday, Pompeo said in an interview with CBS News in New York that the second meeting between Trump and Kim "may happen in October, but more likely sometime after that."

      At the conclusion of the historic Trump-Kim summit in June in Singapore, the two sides issued a joint statement, agreeing to improve bilateral relations and work together to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the peninsula.

      However, U.S.-DPRK talks have been stuck in an impasse due to their differences over the scale of denuclearization, U.S. sanctions, and whether to issue a war-ending declaration.

      In August, just one day after Pompeo announced his visit to the DPRK, Trump tweeted that he had asked Pompeo not to go due to the insufficient progress with the DPRK.

      During his Sept. 18-20 trip to Pyongyang, Moon held talks with Kim, and signed the Pyongyang Declaration, an advancement towards the Korean Peninsula's denuclearization and concrete measures to end hostile acts near the inter-Korean border areas.

      Pompeo said later in response that the United States is ready to transform its relations with the DPRK immediately.

      He added that he had invited Ri to meet in New York City where they were scheduled to attend the UNGA meeting.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Trump not fond of setting deadline for DPRK's denuclearization

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-27 23:29:48

      U.S. President Donald Trump addresses the General Debate of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly at the UN Headquarters in New York, on Sept. 25, 2018. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

      UNITED NATIONS, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said here on Wednesday that he does not want to put a timeframe for the denuclearization of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK).

      Speaking at a press conference on the last day of his stay for the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA), Trump said that "we're not playing the time game."

      "They're taking down plants, they're taking down a lot of different testing areas. They're going to take down some more. You'll be hearing about that very soon. I don't want to go ahead of myself," Trump said.

      "I really believe he wants to get it done. He wants to make a deal, I want (to) make a deal," he said, referring to DPRK top leader Kim Jong Un.

      "If it takes two years, three years or five months, it doesn't matter," Trump said. But he added the U.S. sanctions on the DPRK would not be lifted.

      "There's no, you know, cessation of sanctions. We got the sanctions on. I didn't take any sanctions off," Trump said.

      Also on Wednesday at the UNGA, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said high-level diplomacy has "removed the shadow of war" that hung over the Korean Peninsula last year.

      "Over the past year, something miraculous has taken place on the Korean Peninsula," Moon said in his speech. "We have crossed the barriers of division and are tearing down the walls in our heart."

      U.S. State Department said on Wednesday that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will travel to Pyongyang next month to discuss a second summit between the leaders of the United States and the DPRK.

      Pompeo, in his meeting with DPRK Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho earlier in the day, accepted Kim's invitation to travel to Pyongyang next month, so as "to make further progress on the implementation of the commitments from the U.S.-DPRK Singapore summit, including the final, fully verified denuclearization of the DPRK, and to prepare for a second summit between President Trump and Chairman Kim."

      Pompeo earlier tweeted that his meeting with Ri was "very positive."

      Also on Wednesday, Pompeo said in an interview with CBS News in New York that the second meeting between Trump and Kim "may happen in October, but more likely sometime after that."

      At the conclusion of the historic Trump-Kim summit in June in Singapore, the two sides issued a joint statement, agreeing to improve bilateral relations and work together to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the peninsula.

      However, U.S.-DPRK talks have been stuck in an impasse due to their differences over the scale of denuclearization, U.S. sanctions, and whether to issue a war-ending declaration.

      In August, just one day after Pompeo announced his visit to the DPRK, Trump tweeted that he had asked Pompeo not to go due to the insufficient progress with the DPRK.

      During his Sept. 18-20 trip to Pyongyang, Moon held talks with Kim, and signed the Pyongyang Declaration, an advancement towards the Korean Peninsula's denuclearization and concrete measures to end hostile acts near the inter-Korean border areas.

      Pompeo said later in response that the United States is ready to transform its relations with the DPRK immediately.

      He added that he had invited Ri to meet in New York City where they were scheduled to attend the UNGA meeting.

      010020070750000000000000011100001374973581
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品国产一区二区三区在线观看| 久久久久久久久高潮无码| 国产综合久久久久影院| 亚洲国产综合专区在线电影| www插插插无码免费视频网站| 老司机亚洲精品一区二区| 在线观看精品视频网站www| 电影蜜桃成熟时| 亚洲天堂成人网在线观看| 久久99精品九九九久久婷婷| 成人午夜视频网站| 日韩AV无码中文无码AV| 亚洲AV无码AV另类专区| 青草视频在线观看国产| AV中文字幕在线视| 日韩激情网| 五码人妻少妇久久五码| 国产亚洲第一精品| 国产日韩在线亚洲色视频| 午夜综合网| 国产suv精品一区二区69| 国产目拍亚洲精品一区二区| 鲁丝一区鲁丝二区鲁丝三区| 欧美国产伦久久久久久久| av天堂资源网在线播放| 欧美综合区| 小泽玛利亚一区二区在线观看| 亚洲日韩图片专区第1页| 久热精品免费| a毛片在线免费观看| 日韩AV无码乱伦丝袜一区| 亚洲区一区二在线视频| 成人免费A级毛片无码| 成人伊人青草久久综合网| 一区二区三区在线视频免费观看| 国产综合网站| 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 久久亚洲第一视频黄色| 亚洲欧洲日产国码久在线| 国产精品午夜剧场免费观看| 九九线精品视频在线观看|