亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      27 Irish companies to participate in upcoming CIIE in Shanghai
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-29 23:05:07 | Editor: huaxia

      Chinese Ambassador to Ireland, Yue Xiaoyong (1st L) addresses a function at the office building of the Economic and Commercial Section of the Chinese Embassy in Ireland, on Sept. 28, 2018. A total of 27 Irish companies have confirmed to participate in the upcoming China International Import Expo (CIIE), the first of its kind ever to be held by China in its eastern coastal city of Shanghai in November, said Yue here on Friday night. (Xinhua)

      DUBLIN, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- A total of 27 Irish companies have confirmed to participate in the upcoming China International Import Expo (CIIE), the first of its kind ever to be held by China in its eastern coastal city of Shanghai in November.

      The figure was announced by Chinese Ambassador to Ireland, Yue Xiaoyong, while addressing a function held here on Friday night at the office building of the Economic and Commercial Section of the Chinese Embassy in Ireland.

      According to Yue, the Irish exhibitors mainly come from the agriculture and food sectors as well as the sectors of high technology, culture and education, consumer products and intelligent equipment.

      Irish Minister for Business, Enterprise and Innovation, Heather Humphreys, will lead an official delegation to Shanghai to attend the event, said Ambassador Yue, adding that Irish Minister of State for Food, Forestry and Horticulture, Andrew Doyle, will also attend the CIIE during his trip to China.

      Yue said that holding the first edition of CIIE is a major measure taken by the Chinese government to demonstrate its strong determination to further open up the Chinese market to the rest of the world as well as its strong support for trade liberalization and economic globalisation.

      CIIE will not only provide a new opportunity for countries around the world to increase their exports to China but also a platform for doing business and sharing business opportunities among different countries, he said.

      According to the ambassador, in the next five years, China is expected to import products and services worth more than 8 trillion U.S. dollars, which will provide enormous business opportunities for all countries including Ireland.

      He encouraged Irish companies who missed the chance to attend the first edition of CIIE to attend the event in the future, which will be annually held in China.

      He said the relationship between China and Ireland is now at its strongest time. Last year, the total value of the bilateral trade between China and Ireland reached a record high of 11 billion U.S. dollars, up nearly 37 percent over the previous year, he said, adding that the the bilateral trade between the two countries was valued at 6.71 billion U.S. dollars in the first half of 2018, up by 24.4 percent over a year ago.

      Tara McCarthy, CEO of Bord Bia (Irish Food Board),a government agency responsible for helping Irish companies to market their agricultural and food products overseas, attended the function among other Irish officials and representatives from different Irish business sectors.

      McCarthy said that China is a very important market for Ireland and it is now the the third largest export market for the Irish food industry and the second largest export market for the Irish dairy and pork products.

      She believed that the upcoming CIIE will surely serve an impetus to the bilateral trade between Ireland and China.

      CIIE will be held on November 5-10. So far more than 2,800 companies from over 130 countries and regions have confirmed their participation in the event.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      27 Irish companies to participate in upcoming CIIE in Shanghai

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-29 23:05:07

      Chinese Ambassador to Ireland, Yue Xiaoyong (1st L) addresses a function at the office building of the Economic and Commercial Section of the Chinese Embassy in Ireland, on Sept. 28, 2018. A total of 27 Irish companies have confirmed to participate in the upcoming China International Import Expo (CIIE), the first of its kind ever to be held by China in its eastern coastal city of Shanghai in November, said Yue here on Friday night. (Xinhua)

      DUBLIN, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- A total of 27 Irish companies have confirmed to participate in the upcoming China International Import Expo (CIIE), the first of its kind ever to be held by China in its eastern coastal city of Shanghai in November.

      The figure was announced by Chinese Ambassador to Ireland, Yue Xiaoyong, while addressing a function held here on Friday night at the office building of the Economic and Commercial Section of the Chinese Embassy in Ireland.

      According to Yue, the Irish exhibitors mainly come from the agriculture and food sectors as well as the sectors of high technology, culture and education, consumer products and intelligent equipment.

      Irish Minister for Business, Enterprise and Innovation, Heather Humphreys, will lead an official delegation to Shanghai to attend the event, said Ambassador Yue, adding that Irish Minister of State for Food, Forestry and Horticulture, Andrew Doyle, will also attend the CIIE during his trip to China.

      Yue said that holding the first edition of CIIE is a major measure taken by the Chinese government to demonstrate its strong determination to further open up the Chinese market to the rest of the world as well as its strong support for trade liberalization and economic globalisation.

      CIIE will not only provide a new opportunity for countries around the world to increase their exports to China but also a platform for doing business and sharing business opportunities among different countries, he said.

      According to the ambassador, in the next five years, China is expected to import products and services worth more than 8 trillion U.S. dollars, which will provide enormous business opportunities for all countries including Ireland.

      He encouraged Irish companies who missed the chance to attend the first edition of CIIE to attend the event in the future, which will be annually held in China.

      He said the relationship between China and Ireland is now at its strongest time. Last year, the total value of the bilateral trade between China and Ireland reached a record high of 11 billion U.S. dollars, up nearly 37 percent over the previous year, he said, adding that the the bilateral trade between the two countries was valued at 6.71 billion U.S. dollars in the first half of 2018, up by 24.4 percent over a year ago.

      Tara McCarthy, CEO of Bord Bia (Irish Food Board),a government agency responsible for helping Irish companies to market their agricultural and food products overseas, attended the function among other Irish officials and representatives from different Irish business sectors.

      McCarthy said that China is a very important market for Ireland and it is now the the third largest export market for the Irish food industry and the second largest export market for the Irish dairy and pork products.

      She believed that the upcoming CIIE will surely serve an impetus to the bilateral trade between Ireland and China.

      CIIE will be held on November 5-10. So far more than 2,800 companies from over 130 countries and regions have confirmed their participation in the event.

      010020070750000000000000011100001375024021
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 安康市| 人妻少妇一区二区三区| 无码中文字幕天天AV天天爽| 国产精品96久久久久久av网址| 亚洲一区精品视频在线| 人妻系列无码专区无码中出| 色网在线视频观看播放| 亚洲国产色图在线视频| 强d漂亮少妇高潮在线观看| 国产乱人伦真实精品视频| 国产suv精品一区二区四| 国产精品三级av一区二区| 缙云县| 色欲AV成人无码精品无码| 亚洲AV小说在线观看| 久久精品国产国语对白| 欧美丰满老妇性猛交| 国产成人一区二区三区视频在线| 日本a级护士潮喷一区| 蜜桃视频在线观看网站免费 | 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区正片| 国产成人午夜三级视频| 三级黄色片一区二区三区| 思思热在线视频精品| 国产真人做爰免费视频| 久久久99精品成人片中文字幕| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| 精品国产v一区二区三区| 欧美激情精品久久999| 国产精品福利一级久久| 亚洲日本无码一区二区在线观看| 杨幂Av一区二区三区| 国产免码VA在线观看免费| 99热国产成人最新精品| 人妻少妇啊灬啊灬用力啊快| 国产伦理自拍视频在线| 国产亚洲人成在线影院| 久久久久久中文字幕有精品| 97夜夜澡人人爽人人模人人喊 | 欧美熟妇色| 国产精品www夜色影视|