亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Elon Musk to step down as chairman of Tesla board, stays as CEO
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-09-30 06:56:18 | Editor: huaxia

      Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, unveils a suit of batteries for homes, businesses, and utilities at Tesla Design Studio in Hawthorne, California, the United States, April 30, 2015. (Xinhua/Yang Lei)

      SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- Elon Musk, CEO of U.S. electric automaker Tesla Inc., will step down as chairman of the Tesla Board of Directors, and he and the company will pay 40 million U.S. dollars in fine under a settlement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the commission said Saturday.

      The SEC said that Musk, who will remain Tesla's CEO, agreed to settle the securities fraud charge it filed against him last week and quit Tesla board in 45 days.

      The U.S. securities regulator Saturday also brought a charge against Tesla for failing to have required disclosure controls and procedures relating to Musk's tweets in August, in which he tweeted that he was considering taking the U.S. electric car maker private at 420 dollars per share.

      In the SEC's complaint, the U.S. securities regulator said Musk knew that the potential transaction was uncertain and subject to numerous contingencies, but he had not discussed specific deal terms, including price, with any potential financing partners.

      "His statements about the possible transaction lacked an adequate basis in fact," which was misleading and leading to significant market disruption as Musk's tweets caused Tesla's stock price to jump by over 6 percent on Aug. 7, said the SEC.

      It said Musk will be replaced by an independent chairman after his resignation, and he will not seek re-election in three years under the settlement agreement.

      Tesla will appoint a total of two new independent directors to its board, establish a new committee of independent directors and put in place additional controls and procedures to oversee Musk's communications, the SEC said.

      Musk and Tesla will pay 20 million dollars in penalty each, and the total 40 million-dollar sum will be distributed to harmed investors under a court-approved process, it added.

      "The total package of remedies and relief announced today are specifically designed to address the misconduct at issue by strengthening Tesla's corporate governance and oversight in order to protect investors," said Stephanie Avakian, co-director of the SEC's Enforcement Division.

      Steven Peikin, also co-director of the SEC's Enforcement Division, said the resolution is intended to prevent further market disruption and harm to Tesla's shareholders.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Elon Musk to step down as chairman of Tesla board, stays as CEO

      Source: Xinhua 2018-09-30 06:56:18

      Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, unveils a suit of batteries for homes, businesses, and utilities at Tesla Design Studio in Hawthorne, California, the United States, April 30, 2015. (Xinhua/Yang Lei)

      SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- Elon Musk, CEO of U.S. electric automaker Tesla Inc., will step down as chairman of the Tesla Board of Directors, and he and the company will pay 40 million U.S. dollars in fine under a settlement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the commission said Saturday.

      The SEC said that Musk, who will remain Tesla's CEO, agreed to settle the securities fraud charge it filed against him last week and quit Tesla board in 45 days.

      The U.S. securities regulator Saturday also brought a charge against Tesla for failing to have required disclosure controls and procedures relating to Musk's tweets in August, in which he tweeted that he was considering taking the U.S. electric car maker private at 420 dollars per share.

      In the SEC's complaint, the U.S. securities regulator said Musk knew that the potential transaction was uncertain and subject to numerous contingencies, but he had not discussed specific deal terms, including price, with any potential financing partners.

      "His statements about the possible transaction lacked an adequate basis in fact," which was misleading and leading to significant market disruption as Musk's tweets caused Tesla's stock price to jump by over 6 percent on Aug. 7, said the SEC.

      It said Musk will be replaced by an independent chairman after his resignation, and he will not seek re-election in three years under the settlement agreement.

      Tesla will appoint a total of two new independent directors to its board, establish a new committee of independent directors and put in place additional controls and procedures to oversee Musk's communications, the SEC said.

      Musk and Tesla will pay 20 million dollars in penalty each, and the total 40 million-dollar sum will be distributed to harmed investors under a court-approved process, it added.

      "The total package of remedies and relief announced today are specifically designed to address the misconduct at issue by strengthening Tesla's corporate governance and oversight in order to protect investors," said Stephanie Avakian, co-director of the SEC's Enforcement Division.

      Steven Peikin, also co-director of the SEC's Enforcement Division, said the resolution is intended to prevent further market disruption and harm to Tesla's shareholders.

      010020070750000000000000011100001375025481
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 美女黑丝床上啪啪啪国产| 亚洲一二三四五区中文字幕| 色国产视频| 亚洲成人免费在线视频观看| 久久aⅴ无码av高潮AV喷| 一区二区三区自拍偷拍亚洲| 一区二区三区在线观看日本视频 | 在线一区二区三区视频观看| 国产一区二区亚洲av| 左云县| 静宁县| 国产69口爆吞精在线视频喝尿| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久菠萝蜜| 色偷偷亚洲av男人的天堂| 免费观看一区二区| 亚洲色欲大片AAA无码| 91热视频在线观看| 性高朝久久久久久久久久| 国产在线中文字幕精品| 日本人又色又爽的视频| 国产高清一区二区不卡 | 女人18毛片一级毛片在线| 日韩精品一区二区三区在线观看的| 毛片在线啊啊| 一本色道久久综合中文字幕| 久久免费视亚洲无码视频| 丰满岳乱妇在线观看中字| 欧美猛少妇色XXXXX猛叫| 午夜福利不卡片在线播放免费| 中文字幕人妻第一区| 亚洲国产综合亚洲综合国产| 美女熟妇67194免费入口| 一区二区三区不卡免费av| 亚洲一区二区免费日韩| 色综合色综合久久综合频道| 亚洲综合久久成人av| 黑森林福利视频导航| 伊在人天堂亚洲香蕉精品区 | 久久精品国产亚洲av久| 99精品欧美一区二区三区| 久久国内精品一国内精品|