亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Russia ready to extend nuclear arms reduction treaty with U.S.: diplomat
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-10-11 02:45:14 | Editor: huaxia

      Russian Topol M intercontinental ballistic missile launcher rolls along Red Square during the Victory Day military parade on May 9, 2017 in Moscow, Russia. (AP Photo)

      MOSCOW, Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- Moscow is ready to extend the Russian-U.S. New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (New START) for another five years, provided Washington and its partners are willing to abide by it, a senior Russian diplomat has said.

      Vladimir Yermakov, director of the Nonproliferation and Arms Control Department of the Russian Foreign Ministry, made the remarks at a meeting of the United Nations (UN) General Assembly's First Committee in New York Tuesday, according to a transcript published by the ministry on Wednesday.

      He said that before extending the treaty it is necessary to settle issues of its implementation by the United States, in particular, unilateral exclusion by Washington of a "significant number of strategic offensive arms bypassing the norms stipulated in the treaty."

      The New START, which became effective in 2011 and will expire in 2021, envisages Russia and the United States halving the number of strategic nuclear missile launchers by Feb. 5, 2018. It can be extended to up to five years by mutual agreement.

      Both countries have announced that they had completed the reduction by the set time.

      However, Russia is concerned about the new U.S. nuclear doctrine, the provisions of which may lead to a lowered threshold for the use of nuclear weapons as well as unrestricted expansion of the U.S. missile defense system, Yermakov said.

      Russia is equally concerned about the prospect of deploying weapons in outer space after hearing about "active preparation by some countries for conducting combat operations in the near-Earth space," he said.

      Moscow also has serious concerns about the U.S. deployment of MK-41 universal launchers in Romania and Poland, which may use nuclear missiles in violation of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, Yermakov said.

      Nuclear disarmament is only possible if all countries with military nuclear capability join relevant efforts, first and foremost, members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, he said.

      "However, to our deep regret, so far none of them has expressed such intent," Yermakov said.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Russia ready to extend nuclear arms reduction treaty with U.S.: diplomat

      Source: Xinhua 2018-10-11 02:45:14

      Russian Topol M intercontinental ballistic missile launcher rolls along Red Square during the Victory Day military parade on May 9, 2017 in Moscow, Russia. (AP Photo)

      MOSCOW, Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- Moscow is ready to extend the Russian-U.S. New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (New START) for another five years, provided Washington and its partners are willing to abide by it, a senior Russian diplomat has said.

      Vladimir Yermakov, director of the Nonproliferation and Arms Control Department of the Russian Foreign Ministry, made the remarks at a meeting of the United Nations (UN) General Assembly's First Committee in New York Tuesday, according to a transcript published by the ministry on Wednesday.

      He said that before extending the treaty it is necessary to settle issues of its implementation by the United States, in particular, unilateral exclusion by Washington of a "significant number of strategic offensive arms bypassing the norms stipulated in the treaty."

      The New START, which became effective in 2011 and will expire in 2021, envisages Russia and the United States halving the number of strategic nuclear missile launchers by Feb. 5, 2018. It can be extended to up to five years by mutual agreement.

      Both countries have announced that they had completed the reduction by the set time.

      However, Russia is concerned about the new U.S. nuclear doctrine, the provisions of which may lead to a lowered threshold for the use of nuclear weapons as well as unrestricted expansion of the U.S. missile defense system, Yermakov said.

      Russia is equally concerned about the prospect of deploying weapons in outer space after hearing about "active preparation by some countries for conducting combat operations in the near-Earth space," he said.

      Moscow also has serious concerns about the U.S. deployment of MK-41 universal launchers in Romania and Poland, which may use nuclear missiles in violation of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, Yermakov said.

      Nuclear disarmament is only possible if all countries with military nuclear capability join relevant efforts, first and foremost, members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, he said.

      "However, to our deep regret, so far none of them has expressed such intent," Yermakov said.

      010020070750000000000000011100001375239101
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 蒲江县| 亚洲高清无码在线观看| 国产无av码在线观看| WWW拍拍拍| av一区二区不卡久久| 香蕉蕉亚亚洲aav综合| 国产做无码视频在线观看| 午夜福利国产精品视频| 亚洲免费毛片网| 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡福利| 男女啪啪免费体验区| 国产精品乱码高清在线观看| 中文字幕人妻av一区二区啪啪| 天祝| 国产成人亚洲欧美三区综合| gogogo高清免费完整| 欧美极品欧美激情是免费| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精| 伊人亚洲综合影院首页| 出租屋勾搭老熟妇啪啪| 2018av男人天堂| 国产360激情盗摄一区在线观看| 中文日产幕无限码一区| 日韩肥熟妇无码一区二区三区| 国产精品普通话国语对白露脸| 真人免费一级毛片一区二区| 永善县| 大屁股少妇一区二区无码| 女人与牲口性恔配视频免费| 在线天堂新版最新版在线8| 太保市| 91精品国产91久久综合桃花| 黄瓜视频APP下载免费直播| 国产内射999视频一区| 齐河县| 中文字幕午夜AV福利片| 欧美乱妇无乱码大黄a片| 亚洲精品AⅤ无码精品丝袜无码| 神马不卡一区二区三级| 亚洲精品成人国产av| AV色综合久久天堂AV色综合在|