亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Saudi delegation arrives in Turkey for missing journalist investigation
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-10-12 21:58:31 | Editor: huaxia

      A Saudi official leaves from the Saudi Arabia's consulate in Istanbul, Turkey October 12, 2018. (Reuters photo)

      ANKARA, Oct. 12 (Xinhua) -- A Saudi delegation arrived in Turkey on Friday for discussions on the case of journalist Jamal Khashoggi who disappeared last week at the kingdom's consulate in Istanbul.

      The Saudi delegation will have talks with Turkish authorities at the weekend, a Turkish diplomat told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.

      Ankara will seek further cooperation with Saudi authorities upon the investigation carried out by Turkish police on the missing journalist, said the diplomat.

      A joint Turkish-Saudi team will investigate the disappearance of Khashoggi upon the kingdom's request, said the Turkish presidential spokesperson Ibrahim Kalin on Thursday.

      The consensus for a working team came after an initial permission for scene search in consulate by Turkish police was rescinded by Riyadh after local media published the names and travel details of 15 Saudis allegedly involved in the disappearance of a prominent journalist.

      Khashoggi, a journalist and columnist for The Washington Post, has been missing since he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2 to get documents for his marriage.

      The 59-year-old journalist has been living in self-imposed exile in the United States since he fled the kingdom in September 2017.

      Unconfirmed reports said that Khashoggi was likely killed inside the compound, which was denied by Saudi officials as "baseless."

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Saudi delegation arrives in Turkey for missing journalist investigation

      Source: Xinhua 2018-10-12 21:58:31

      A Saudi official leaves from the Saudi Arabia's consulate in Istanbul, Turkey October 12, 2018. (Reuters photo)

      ANKARA, Oct. 12 (Xinhua) -- A Saudi delegation arrived in Turkey on Friday for discussions on the case of journalist Jamal Khashoggi who disappeared last week at the kingdom's consulate in Istanbul.

      The Saudi delegation will have talks with Turkish authorities at the weekend, a Turkish diplomat told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.

      Ankara will seek further cooperation with Saudi authorities upon the investigation carried out by Turkish police on the missing journalist, said the diplomat.

      A joint Turkish-Saudi team will investigate the disappearance of Khashoggi upon the kingdom's request, said the Turkish presidential spokesperson Ibrahim Kalin on Thursday.

      The consensus for a working team came after an initial permission for scene search in consulate by Turkish police was rescinded by Riyadh after local media published the names and travel details of 15 Saudis allegedly involved in the disappearance of a prominent journalist.

      Khashoggi, a journalist and columnist for The Washington Post, has been missing since he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2 to get documents for his marriage.

      The 59-year-old journalist has been living in self-imposed exile in the United States since he fled the kingdom in September 2017.

      Unconfirmed reports said that Khashoggi was likely killed inside the compound, which was denied by Saudi officials as "baseless."

      010020070750000000000000011100001375287121
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲午夜av福利久久久一区| 乱公和我做爽死我视频| 亚洲性色av日韩在线观看| 国产伦一区二区三区精品| 密云县| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕无码| 镶黄旗| 一区二区韩国福利网站| 亚洲乱理伦片在线观看中字| 日韩免费无码一区二区三区 | 性欧美精品xxxx| 亚洲精品99久久久久久| 人妖熟女少妇人妖少妇| 亚洲精品无码国产片| 日韩av不卡一区二区在线| 亚洲人妻精品一区二区| 国产天堂一区二区三区四区| 国产精品九九热| 99热这里都是国产精品| 国产一区二区精品高清在线观看| 天堂一区二区三区av| 91久久国产综合精品| 暖暖 免费 日本大全在线观看| 香蕉久久夜色精品国产| 乱人妻系列1~100| 99免费视频精品| 久久成人黄色免费网站| 日本精品高清一区二区| 精品久久久久久| 久久久久久久久高潮无码| 国产一级r片内射免费视频| 麻豆a级片| 久久美女夜夜骚骚免费视频| 视频二区 无码中出| 国产美女胸大一区二区三区| 极品少妇无套内射视频| 黄色软件免费在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕无线乱码va| 精品久久日产国产一区| 国产永久免费视频m3u8| 国产一区在线播放av|