亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Iran reaffirms Saudis unable to replace Iranian oil share in global market
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-10-14 21:05:37 | Editor: huaxia

      A man holds in his hand Euro banknotes at a petrol station on Sept. 25, 2018, in Lille, north of France. (AFP photo)

      TEHRAN, Oct. 14 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump "mistakenly" thought Saudi Arabia would be able to replace the lost share of Iran's crude supply to the global market, Iran's First Vice President Es'haq Jahangiri said Sunday.

      Referring to the U.S. sanctions against Iran's oil and non-oil sectors, Jahangiri was quoted by Tasnim news agency as saying the enemy's goal is to minimize the country's sources of income in the current economic war against Iran.

      The reduced share of Iran in global oil market is the reason behind the recent surge in oil prices, the vice president noted.

      "Trump thinks the Saudis can make up for Iran's (lost) oil share, but they cannot and now we see that oil prices have risen," Jahangiri said.

      The enemy is seeking to cut Iran's oil exports to zero and prevent Iran's imports of basic commodities, including raw materials, he said.

      In May, Trump pulled Washington out of the 2015 international deal on Tehran's nuclear program and vowed to restore sanctions on Iran's oil exports on Nov. 4.

      Iran exported at least 2.5 million barrels per day of crude in April, before Trump withdrew the United States from the deal.

      Recently, Iran announced that the Republic of Korea, one of the country's major crude customers, has stopped crude imports from Iran.

      Last week, Iran's Petroleum Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh said Saudi Arabia would not be able to replace Iran's oil share in the global market.

      The comments by Zanganeh came in response to the recent statements of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that his country and other producers had already raised their crude output to replace Iran's share of oil exports in the market.

      "Such overstatements could only please Mr. (Donald) Trump," Zanganeh said, adding that "in reality, the market will never believe such claims."

      Neither Saudi Arabia nor any other oil producer has such a capacity to replace Iran's oil in the market, he stressed.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Iran reaffirms Saudis unable to replace Iranian oil share in global market

      Source: Xinhua 2018-10-14 21:05:37

      A man holds in his hand Euro banknotes at a petrol station on Sept. 25, 2018, in Lille, north of France. (AFP photo)

      TEHRAN, Oct. 14 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump "mistakenly" thought Saudi Arabia would be able to replace the lost share of Iran's crude supply to the global market, Iran's First Vice President Es'haq Jahangiri said Sunday.

      Referring to the U.S. sanctions against Iran's oil and non-oil sectors, Jahangiri was quoted by Tasnim news agency as saying the enemy's goal is to minimize the country's sources of income in the current economic war against Iran.

      The reduced share of Iran in global oil market is the reason behind the recent surge in oil prices, the vice president noted.

      "Trump thinks the Saudis can make up for Iran's (lost) oil share, but they cannot and now we see that oil prices have risen," Jahangiri said.

      The enemy is seeking to cut Iran's oil exports to zero and prevent Iran's imports of basic commodities, including raw materials, he said.

      In May, Trump pulled Washington out of the 2015 international deal on Tehran's nuclear program and vowed to restore sanctions on Iran's oil exports on Nov. 4.

      Iran exported at least 2.5 million barrels per day of crude in April, before Trump withdrew the United States from the deal.

      Recently, Iran announced that the Republic of Korea, one of the country's major crude customers, has stopped crude imports from Iran.

      Last week, Iran's Petroleum Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh said Saudi Arabia would not be able to replace Iran's oil share in the global market.

      The comments by Zanganeh came in response to the recent statements of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that his country and other producers had already raised their crude output to replace Iran's share of oil exports in the market.

      "Such overstatements could only please Mr. (Donald) Trump," Zanganeh said, adding that "in reality, the market will never believe such claims."

      Neither Saudi Arabia nor any other oil producer has such a capacity to replace Iran's oil in the market, he stressed.

      010020070750000000000000011100001375325001
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 九九久久精品国产波多野结衣| 免费人成黄页网站在线观看国内| 循化| 中文字幕无码人妻丝袜| 黄色免费在线网址| 久久久久国产精品免费免费搜索| 国产成人永久免费视频| 永久免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 国产激情视频免费观看| 日韩av无卡无码午夜观看| 熟女丝袜美腿亚洲一区二区三区 | 一个人看的www视频在线播放| 国产精品自产拍在线观看花钱看| 狼人av在线免费观看| 插进去内射视频免费观看| 亚洲av午夜成人片精品| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 按摩师玩弄少妇到高潮hd| 美腿丝袜美腿国产在线| 国产成人av综合亚洲色欲| 国产精品视频色尤物yw| 国产午夜不卡无码| 日本高清不在线一区二区色| 手机av男人天堂免费网址| 亚洲精品国产美女久久久| 蜜桃网址| 国产精品av在线免费| 亚洲av一二三又爽又爽又色| 丝袜足控一区二区三区| 污污网站18禁在线永久免费观看| 91免费国产高清在线| av网址不卡免费在线观看| 亚洲午夜天堂| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 国产av一区二区三区福利| 国产成人亚洲精品电影| 专干老肥熟女视频网站| 国产三级片在线观看| 朝阳市| 精品免费看国产一区二区| 久久国产精品免费一区六九堂|